Russian Ukraine shenanigans

08Dawg

Has there been any attempt to get the AAA mission from the Army?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to own a supporting formation within an Army maneuver formation? One that has to get its organic maintenance and sustainability from the wider formation of Army it lives with?

I’m not saying it can’t be done, but I can give you a guess how your representation and treatment at the big table in Division when you literally exist to be apportioned out to BCTs as needed and now you aren’t even in an Army uniform. THAAD could probably be passed off pretty easily, but everything below that is too entrenched into maneuver formations.

You want to own a supporting formation within an Army maneuver formation? One that has to get its organic maintenance and sustainability from the wider formation of Army it lives with?

I’m not saying it can’t be done, but I can give you a guess how your representation and treatment at the big table in Division when you literally exist to be apportioned out to BCTs as needed and now you aren’t even in an Army uniform. THAAD could probably be passed off pretty easily, but everything below that is too entrenched into maneuver formations.

Point taken just askin’
THAAD mission seems applicable to big blue

5 hours ago, DirkDiggler said:

Busy night over Kyiv, hope the AD batteries came through unscathed.

Thats a lot of airbursts.  Looks so peaceful until you get closer lol.  

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure

Point taken just askin’
THAAD mission seems applicable to big blue

It does, and honestly it would more mirror the Russian force structure. Even still, as the systems go from big theatre stuff to divisional/regimental footprints the parent you live with is gonna change.

Little known fact though, SA-22 isn’t an Army system, but look at where it is currently nested in Ukraine trying to plug holes and shore up the regular aligned Army ADs.

• Like 1

If only there were indicators he might be up to something....

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/17/politics/pentagon-leak-classified-documents-teixeira/index.html

The first memorandum discussed an incident in September 2022 in which Teixeira was observed taking notes on classified intelligence and then putting those notes in his pocket. Though some of the report is redacted, it concludes by saying that Teixeira was instructed to “no longer take notes in any form on classified intelligence information.”

A month later, Teixeira’s supervisors were “made aware that … Teixeira was potentially ignoring a cease-and-desist order on deep diving into intelligence,” a second report states. Teixeira had attended a classified briefing and was asking “very specific questions” about the information provided, the report said, and he was again told to stop and “focus on his job.”

In a third incident report, a superior in Teixeira’s unit stated she observed him looking at intelligence “that was not related to his primary duty.” Teixeira was not reprimanded, the report indicated, but his superiors were notified of the observation.

Edited by uhhello

19 hours ago, brabus said:

But he always took his CAC out before waking away,

Lol.   Always do this.  Never leave it in, even if she’s begging for you to.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Nothing to see here....lol

52 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Well thank goodness the Russians finally solved that spate of people accidentally falling out of windows. Unfortunately, knowing how morbidity trends unfold in Russia, I suspect this case is just the beginning of a run of sudden, unknown illnesses that unexplainedly affect dissidents & critics of the current regime. Hopefully, Russian medical personnel can identify the causes of these trends soon and address the underlying problem with a coup…..oops, I meant to say ‘the miracle of modern medicine’. 

• Upvote 1

Gonna get weird(er) in Mother Russia as dissent of any kind dies / flees from a tightening spiral
Russia in 5 years if Putin is still alive will be North Korea on steroids while smoking meth, nukes and advanced capes for sale plus oil money and a cult of personality around a human incarnation of Palpatine

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Gonna get weird(er) in Mother Russia as dissent of any kind dies / flees from a tightening spiral
Russia in 5 years if Putin is still alive will be North Korea on steroids while smoking meth, nukes and advanced capes for sale plus oil money and a cult of personality around a human incarnation of Palpatine

I don't think he'll last near that long
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/22/europe/belgorod-ukrainian-forces-russian-territory-intl/index.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uhhello said:

Ah yes! The glorious liberation of Pro Freedom Peoples Republic of Belgorod! It is wonderful that heavy weapons for this spontaneous uprising were locally obtained and available at local military surplus stores! Any Ukrainians who might happen to be in the area are there on vacation purely of their own free will. If you really think about it, it makes sense for them to seek independence from Moscow since Belgorod was historically never actually a part of Russia, but ended up there as a result of the post-Soviet breakup. This message happily brought to you by the Little Green Legion.

🇺🇦

• Haha 3

Putin Poisoning? Belarus dictator Luakashenko in critical condition in Moscow hospital, says opposition figure
"Following a closed-door meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Lukashenko was swiftly transported to a Moscow hospital in critical condition."

Guess Russia will just have to start administering the Belarussian state directly since their leader fell ill.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SurelySerious said:

Guess Russia will just have to start administering the Belarussian state directly since their leader fell ill.

Guessing Putin will soon say something to the effect: "His last words to me were..."  and then he takes over Belerus.

• 2 weeks later...