Russian Ukraine shenanigans

08Dawg

If only there was a man in America that thought that.  Good grief dude

Have you read anything about Putin, at all, or are you stuck in Afghanistan believing that terrorism is the only threat out there that isn’t directly bordering the US?

Edit: I’ll save you the trouble because you probably don’t know how the internet works: https://lmgtfy.wtf/go.html?q=Pbs%20frontline%20putin

You've been had by the mainstream media.  Russia?  A threat to America?  No.  You've been had.

What MSM do you think I’m watching? Or is it that Boeing, raytheon, and LM are lining my pockets? Which conspiracy are you going with?

I'm going with what argument that you have, forget MSM, that MSM makes a compelling argument that Russia is a threat?

Coherency is slipping there. Probably time to put the bottle down for the night.

I just imagine you never read much about political science or geopolitics when you had the chance. And when the military sent you for pme, this was you:

• Haha 1

Put the bottle down for the night is not an argument.  You really think that posting ridiculous videos on the internet wins your argument?

There is no argument to be made to you, ridiculous video is the most applicable thing because anything that doesn’t agree with you is “a conspiracy.”

10 hours ago, filthy_liar said:

She probably doesn't.  Give her a break.

Hilarious. Your QAnon bros give you that one? 

I'm starting to think you're a poser who never actually served. I sure hope no one this ignorant actually flew for the Air Force. 

Edited by pawnman
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, SurelySerious said:

If only there was a man -in Russia- that thinks the greatest tragedy of the 20th century was the downfall of the USSR, and he was determined to return it to its former glory.

Bro he can think whatever he likes. There is zero capacity for Russia to project power a la USSR. He’s not a threat. 

putin is reacting defensively to NATO expansion since 1990. 

Edited by BashiChuni
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

Bro he can think whatever he likes. There is zero capacity for Russia to project power a la USSR. He’s not a threat. 

Russia actually had, IMHO, more impressive power projection in Syria that I thought they could pull off long-term. Totally unrelated to NATO expansion or whatever other excuse you want to make for Putin’s aggressive, expansionist wars.

If you think the Ukrainians are the bad guys and Putin is the innocent victim here who is only, “reacting defensively” in the war with Ukraine…phew boy that’s quite the POV to walk around with all day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, DirkDiggler said:

Great video of a Russian forgetting the childhood lesson of stop, drop, and roll.

Found out while working with NATO AWACS in Europe that apparently only Americans are actually taught that. Like no kidding, at the egress training the fire department brings it up and there's even been studies on it showing that more Americans correctly react in incidents when on fire than Europeans or other countries. How wild is that?

• Like 1

You seem to be missing the part where he’s following through, or is the MSM just lying about everything?