Russian Ukraine shenanigans

08Dawg

1 hour ago, nsplayr said:

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøĀ despite our flaws I think our country is great, Iā€™m hopeful for the future, and I want our military to remain strong and our opponents to remain weak. Not sure why thatā€™s really a controversial opinion.

It's not controversial, until I ask you how our leadership designates our enemies and opponents.

If they sink a ship with causing loss of American lives - enemy. If they bomb a US naval base - enemy. If they fly planes into US buildings - enemy. Like the Mattis quote "ā€˜I come in peace. I didnā€™t bring artillery. But Iā€™m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iā€™ll kill you all."

But I think your definition is much more lose, and you'd seek direct conflict simply over political differences, competition for resources, a nation impeding our expansion, or possibly just for an economic benefit that a wartime economy brings.

That's what's controversial.

EDIT: BTW, The Defense Minister of Ukraine was just fired/resigned amid controversy. What an absolute shit show.

Edited by gearhog

1 hour ago, nsplayr said:

Some of yā€™all are really down some weird rabbit holes about how America sucks and is the bad guy and itā€™s all a conspiracy and ā€œtheyā€ want you to believe this or that. Itā€™s just really strange on a board supposedly populated mostly by military aviatorsā€¦

Good grief dude.Ā  Conspiracy theories is all you type.

image.jpeg.f214fccbe796ec768e702420361dc436.jpegLive look at filthy rn.

There is no shortage of argument as to why helping the Ukrainians defend themselves against a Russian invasion is the right thing to do and in our interest as the United States. UTFSF in this very thread!

No more feeding the troll for me. There is zero chance this guy is real, serious, and in possession of all his marbles.

• Like 2

CaptainMorgan,I don't always suffer ing morons.Ā  But in this case I will.Ā  CaptainMorgan, you ing retard, please go right up there in the "members" section and click on Sims.Ā  You ing moron

Making your glorious return to the internet after being banned by Bass?

24 minutes ago, FLEA said:

God I really hope noone in the US Public uses this forum to audit the performance of our government....... Or maybe I do hope that, I dont know yet.Ā 

No need! Just view it live to see what a clusterfuck our government is and the bafoons that run it.Ā