Russian Ukraine shenanigans

08Dawg

53 minutes ago, nunya said:

Boycotting Georgia over a voting bill that had nothing to do with him for one.  (BTW, Georgia broke voting turnout records last week.)  I know, I know...you'll say that's not interference.  I'm glad to hear you're ok with the Koch brothers' influence.

Reading is hard, eh?  

Boycotting is interfering in democracy? 

Funny, Republicans used to be fans of "if you don't like it, don't work there/ buy their product/ live in the state".

2 hours ago, chase said:

So...how many Planes did they loose in the last 24 hours?

Good footage tho.

That dude got lucky (and not with a fat chick).  Like CH already said, that guy reacted fast.  He didn't even have time to fart before punching.  Cool video.  

1 hour ago, pawnman said:

Funny, Republicans used to be fans of "if you don't like it, don't work there/ buy their product/ live in the state".

Yep.  Vote with your wallet.  Weird thing is, he still seems to care a whole lot about the voting habits of a state he's boycotting.  I'd love to see him fully boycott GA.  He can boycott it so thoroughly that he can pretend it doesn't exist.

Edited by nunya

1 hour ago, Biff_T said:

That dude got lucky (and not with a fat chick).  Like CH already said, that guy reacted fast.  He didn't even have time to fart before punching.  Cool video.  

But he just stands there.  War zone right?  Shot came from somewhere nearby maybe?  No evasion? 

OK, this is kinda fun.  I opened Goog translate to read the remarks on the tube vid link.  ОФИГЕТЬ, pronounced Okhrenet' means Fuck in Russian.  Ha!!  Also, when he speaks on the radio, he says, "Bro, everything is fine."  But the comments to the comments is a rabbit hole of back-forth Ukraine vs Russia internet bitchfest in their cultural dialog. 

26 minutes ago, disgruntledemployee said:

But he just stands there.  War zone right?  Shot came from somewhere nearby maybe?  No evasion? 

OK, this is kinda fun.  I opened Goog translate to read the remarks on the tube vid link.  ОФИГЕТЬ, pronounced Okhrenet' means Fuck in Russian.  Ha!!  Also, when he speaks on the radio, he says, "Bro, everything is fine."  But the comments to the comments is a rabbit hole of back-forth Ukraine vs Russia internet bitchfest in their cultural dialog. 

The dude was fighting his ass off 10 seconds ago in a fighter jet and is now standing in a field.  I'll give him a minute to figure out wtf just happened.  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, uhhello said:

The dude was fighting his ass off 10 seconds ago in a fighter jet and is now standing in a field.  I'll give him a minute to figure out wtf just happened.  

I totally misread his post to mean EVMs in the air.  Lol. 

I'd sit in that field a few moments as well.  I'd probably even take off my shit stained underwear.  

6 hours ago, chase said:

So...how many Planes did they loose in the last 24 hours?

Good footage tho.

That is some seriously impressive reaction time from impact to ejection. I wonder if he saw the missile launch and at least had that 1-2 seconds of warning...otherwise I'm just going to assume it's procedure in the SU-25 to have one hand on the ejection handle at all times.

I read on Twitter the Su-25 punchout/SukaBlyat was in June, in Russia, training.  Belgorod Oblast.  Hit a power line.

Hence the lollygagging.  Also the orange parachute risers are apparently only used in the training environment.

Ffw9rXuWAAAp_p3.jpg

FfyIc72XwAMP-7B.jpg

red= powerline blue= pond green= aircraft track. And marker is final location.

Edited by Clayton Bigsby
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Clayton Bigsby said:

I read on Twitter the Su-25 punchout/SukaBlyat was in June, in Russia, training.  Belgorod Oblast.  Hit a power line.

Hence the lollygagging.  Also the orange parachute risers are apparently only used in the training environment.

Ffw9rXuWAAAp_p3.jpg

FfyIc72XwAMP-7B.jpg

red= powerline blue= pond green= aircraft track. And marker is final location.

Who made that product and how do I get them to teach my unit Intel how to Intel? (Some are great; many turn written words into sounds.)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Clayton Bigsby said:

Would help explain why his vertical stab is missing...looks like a clean cut that would not be caused by a missile impact.

IMG_1539.jpg

10 hours ago, Clayton Bigsby said:

I thought the chute was integrated into the seat and I've never seen Russia be efficient enough to swap combat colored parachutes.   WOuld be interesting to know for certain.

• Upvote 2

given a bunch of 'em russian fuckos got mad radiation poisoning/ARS at Chernobyl months back by digging up/kicking up the hell out of the Red Forest, my guess is they'll do just as well with their little false flag operation. The world would stand to gain by finding a bullet to the head of that KGB megalomaniac and his authoritarian swan song.

slava ukraini.

• Like 4

On 10/23/2022 at 9:08 AM, pawnman said:

Boycotting is interfering in democracy? 

Agreed. I think Hamill, the MLB, etc. are dumb for their reaction to the GA voting bill, but they are more than welcome to speak their mind and take their business elsewhere. I certainly do both all the time - lots of businesses these days I choose not to give my money to. 

• Like 1

Not sure what there is on the island of Formosa for the CCP to reposes? Unlike many third world nations, Taipei hasn't wanted or needed mainland Chinese help in building any of their infrastructure. The CCP effectively has no presence in Taiwan, so I think it'd be pretty hard to "reposes" anything there without assaulting it first.

• Confused 1

Recent chat about the Russians being reluctant to employ the SU-57 in Ukraine.  It is reported that they just took delivery a few more bringing their total to 12.

Interesting photos reportedly first person from an SU-57.  If these images are real then it is obvious there airplane are far more rudimentary and FAR less stealthy than the F-22 and F-35.  Uneven seams and what appears to be standard metal screws.

IMG_1937.thumb.jpg.348734ca82a62576730c9aa77c8ae477.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Recent chat about the Russians being reluctant to employ the SU-57 in Ukraine.  It is reported that they just took delivery a few more bringing their total to 12.

Interesting photos reportedly first person from an SU-57.  If these images are real then it is obvious there airplane are far more rudimentary and FAR less stealthy than the F-22 and F-35.  Uneven seams and what appears to be stnadard metal screws.

IMG_1937.thumb.jpg.348734ca82a62576730c9aa77c8ae477.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

He has another post with a belly shot that is even worse