Russian Ukraine shenanigans

08Dawg

On 4/15/2023 at 8:32 AM, DirkDiggler said:

I bought that online from an Ukrainian teenager for 140 dollars and a pack of Marlboro reds.   

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Clayton Bigsby said:

So it’s headed to FME…not sure what the story is here.  

There really isn't one, other than the sight of a T-90 in rural Louisiana because the truck hauling it broke down...

Yeah. Some of it is that site’s angle is funny with the continuous updates, like it’s earth-shattering stuff that this is being done.  I’m sure the sight is an odd one.  Honestly though it’d be pretty irresponsible if the US WEREN’T doing some FME here. 

Edited by Clayton Bigsby
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

Fuck yeah!

Edit:  Not to take anything away from this video, that pilot has balls.   I just noticed that the interviewer looked like Bruno.  

no-nope.gif.5b37e7ba63d0129ae52d9142524ad763.gif

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

This isn't new. I remember a Su-27 got in a turn fight with an F-22 over Deir ez-Zor back in like 2016/2017. If I remember right, the Raptor pilot tried to call a knock it off by flying straight and level and doing a wing rock but the Su-27 used that to take position on his six and the Russians claimed it as a PR victory that the Raptor wasn't what it was cracked up to be. Stupid fucks. Don't even realize they wouldn't have seen the Raptor if the balls on that pilot weren't brass enough to prevent a global war. 

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:
Danish military just declassified 26 photos of Russian ships with submarine rescue vessel SS-750 over Nordstream 1’s explosion site days prior. 

Huh, weird.  No way anyone could’ve possibly known about this till just now /s

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ClearedHot said:
Danish military just declassified 26 photos of Russian ships with submarine rescue vessel SS-750 over Nordstream 1’s explosion site days prior. 

Surely it's a US vessel made up to look like a Russian one, right?  /s

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, HeyEng said:

I have the impression that there are plenty of people in Russia that wouldn't mind taking out Putin with a drone.  Or a knife.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

i'm tellin ya we let zelensky hijack american foreign policy and it's going to lead us right into world war 3

so foolish from this inept biden administration

The idea of countering Russia has been US foreign policy since 1946.

• Upvote 1