Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

23 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Right, except for the fact the vaccinated are less likely to be hospitalized. I’m gonna make a guess that if there are long term effects from the virus, they are going to present far more seriously in someone admitted to the hospital compared to someone who needed a bottle of NyQuil and a box of tissues to recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time will tell.  Since you guys have already volunteered to be the experiment,   I’ll be the control. 

13 hours ago, GoodSplash9 said:

Dude...people acting like you (and others on here) make it much easier for me to walk away and hold true to my own personal integrity and faith. This isn't just my loss, it's a mission capability and leadership loss. Fellow officers, pilots, Airmen, and American's are ripping each other apart as things decay around us. I may be in the 1% asking for an RA, but my personal observation is around 30-50% aren't happy with any of this. I've served pretty dam successfully and well as an officer and pilot for 13+ years now. Instead of anything substantial, you attack me to make me sound like a quaker or flat earth retard because of my faith. 

I would say no....all of modern medicine doesn't do this to you. Humans have never been injected with synthetic ribonucleic acid (RNA) before these COVID-19 vaccines....most modern medicines puts chemicals directly into your blood stream, they've never hijacked and replaced cellular protein production at the individual cell level (you don't seem to have even an elementary understanding of how it works comparing it to "modern medicine"). **Cue the "RNA" vaccines have been tested for 30 years, they are amazing!!! Guess you didn't read about ADE or all of the animals that died with the RNA vaccines they tested on animals only (the reason they never went to human trials).**

And guess what, based on my secular health opinions and faith I (and my family) avoid pharmaceutical medical options unless they are the last/required option. We minimize x-rays, minimize processed food, and try to use hygiene/health products that are naturally derived without chemicals. Guess what....I've been a successful pilot and military aviator hacking the mish for 13 years even if you would rule me out for not being born with wings.

Look man, your argument has all sorts of holes in it & things are not going to work out well for you.  Your argument seems to be solely based on the novelty of mRNA vaccines.  While I could point out that the process you described is similar to what traditional vaccines already do, or that it is not "gene therapy", or that pretty much every advance in medical history has been opposed by people with "religious convictions", I don't have to.  You have the option to take the J&J vaccine, which is not an mRNA product. So I'm really having trouble understanding your objection.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HuggyU2 said:

At least the pilot retention problem will be offset by the massive increase in military readiness we will obtain, thanks to the vaccine mandate/purge along with mandatory mask wear. 

The force will be immensely stronger without all the selfish antivaxxers in it. They claim to have “served honorably” but they were just in hiding for their decades of service, and their true colors are being shown now. Boot em all. Self righteous bastards.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, glockenspiel said:

The force will be immensely stronger without all the selfish antivaxxers in it. They claim to have “served honorably” but they were just in hiding for their decades of service, and their true colors are being shown now. Boot em all. Self righteous bastards.

Tend to agree…I know 4 pilots at our base refusing the vaccine…harsh truth be told, 4 out of 4 are at best average pilots and slightly below average people - they won’t be missed, the community won’t feel their loss - time to move on. 

• Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, glockenspiel said:

Jesus, I don’t agree with those refusing the vaccine but good lord, I hope you aren’t in a position of command or power in the Air Force.  

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, dream big said:

Jesus, I don’t agree with those refusing the vaccine but good lord, I hope you aren’t in a position of command or power in the Air Force.  

Pretty sure it's sarcasm given his post history.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, dream big said:

It was a joke lol! Just echoing the absurd sentiment that  reduces a persons service history to one choice. 1D analysis.

On 12/18/2021 at 9:38 PM, pawnman said:

Enjoy your civilian job. None of us are irreplaceable. The Air Force will, without a doubt, find a way to continue without your leadership and aviation experience. 

No doubt. The pilot crisis and retention issues also bode really well for passed over navs and other terrible officers who had no shot at O-5 or leadership positions in the old AF.

On 12/18/2021 at 9:38 PM, Lord Ratner said:

Which part? Doesn't matter for COVID, or doesn't matter for anything?

Religious accommodations are not granted for many medical things, regardless of sincere beliefs. Your option is to not join. COVID is new, so there are new considerations. But if your sincere beliefs regarding COVID vaccination aren't logically consistent with other medical decisions you've made as a military member pre-COVID, then they aren't sincere beliefs, are they?

Don't lose the moral high ground by being reflexively anti-everything.

You really aren't reading, seeing, or hearing. Admittedly, I've unknowingly taken vaccines grown or developed with fetal stem cells derived from abortions (discussed in detail in my RA). I sure as hell didn't know it was in them or used in development. I've also grown in my knowledge, understanding, and commitment to my faith, and it won't be happening in my body every again. I still don't understand why that offends you so much or you act like people like me are a threat. I've flown in the same airspace, been in the stack, probably bumped into you somewhere stateside...I literally can't fathom the vitriol and fear you have, it's kind of sad. Approving an RA for me would be the same situation as we were in for the first 1.5 years of the COVID outbreak before we had vaccines. I still haven't caught COVID (verified by T cell and antibody tests), and my honest observation is the military did really well overall (the huge impacts I observed were due to ROM & precautionary quarantine).

My opposition is to both fetal stem cell use and RNA/DNA....both or either are a no-go for me. Whether you agree or like it, RNA/DNA/viral vector technology is brand new (logically consistent that this is different) in humans and also brand new as in never been used or injected into my body. Your argument that people can't change, grow, or do better in any type of belief or practice is also false and stupid. I'm not arguing or disputing whether or not it works or if it is healthy (even if it cured death and prevented all sickness I wouldn't be touching it). I'm 100% convinced through prayer and study of scripture that the method for how this technology works is abhorrent and wrong before my God (reference Genesis chapters 6 & 11...topic being humanity thinking it can ignore and do better then their creator). Every one of us will stand before God the creator in judgement and accountability for what we do in this life...your feelings and opinion don't change that. Good luck chasing wealth/health/pleasure in this world and thinking you can live however you want without accountability; I truly hope people like you will wake up to the truth.

Edited by GoodSplash9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, GoodSplash9 said:

No doubt. The pilot crisis and retention issues also bode really well for passed over navs and other terrible officers who had no shot at O-5 or leadership positions in the old AF.

They definitely have more career options than a senior major with zero TPIC who is barely a year removed from initial aircraft qualification. That decade of RPA experience doesn't buy you much in the private sector, and no ARC unit is going to touch someone who has been separated for vaccine refusal. Sucks that you're being separated with nothing to show for your time. Be careful where you throw those spears, a passed over nav is in a vastly better position with respect to career progression, both in the service and out, than you are about to be.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GoodSplash9 said:

I still don't understand why that offends you so much or you act like people like me are a threat.

I don't think anyone sees you as a threat.  You are probably a perfectly competent aviator.  Hell, you may be Chuck Yeager for all I know.  But as your belief system has grown, you may have grown incompatible with military service.  What happens when the next deployment location requires US mil personnel to be fully vaccinated? Do you get a pass because of your religious beliefs? Does Lt Snuffy have to miss yet another Christmas/Kid's Birthday/Wedding/etc. so the AF can accommodate you? Why should you be accommodated if it means someone else has to suffer?

42 minutes ago, GoodSplash9 said:

I'm 100% convinced through prayer and study of scripture that the method for how this technology works is abhorrent and wrong before my God (reference Genesis chapters 6 & 11...topic being humanity thinking it can ignore and do better then their creator). Every one of us will stand before God the creator in judgement and accountability for what we do in this life...your feelings and opinion don't change that. Good luck chasing wealth/health/pleasure in this world and thinking you can live however you want without accountability; I truly hope people like you will wake up to the truth.

Why would you seek accommodation to remain part of an organization that is actively sanctioning and promoting use of something that spits in the face of god?  Even if they accommodate your individual objections, they are pushing it on the masses that don't share your enlightenment, and that is the work of the devil.  Seeking individual religious accommodation does nothing to redeem the organization that you would continue to be a part of.  Seems you're pursuing exemption for the sake of money/safety/comfort at the expense of your righteousness.  Wouldn't the righteous thing be to resign rather than seek accommodation?

I'm sad that I'll never live to see it, but it gives me great comfort to know that religious delusion is gradually losing out to the true enlightenment of reason, and though it will never disappear altogether, my great-great-great grandchildren will live in a world where it is so utterly insignificant as to be meaningless.  Praise god.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark1 said:

Why would you seek accommodation to remain part of an organization that is actively sanctioning and promoting use of something that spits in the face of god?  Even if they accommodate your individual objections, they are pushing it on the masses that don't share your enlightenment, and that is the work of the devil.  Seeking individual religious accommodation does nothing to redeem the organization that you would continue to be a part of.  Seems you're pursuing exemption for the sake of money/safety/comfort at the expense of your righteousness.  Wouldn't the righteous thing be to resign rather than seek accommodation?

I'm sad that I'll never live to see it, but it gives me great comfort to know that religious delusion is gradually losing out to the true enlightenment of reason, and though it will never disappear altogether, my great-great-great grandchildren will live in a world where it is so utterly insignificant as to be meaningless.  Praise god.

keep on the watch for those god darn (notice the little “g” in god bahahahah) simpletons of such lowly character and intellect in our military. 

Pawn has passed the baton of stirring the pot onto a valiant steed.

god speed bro. Keep stirrin👍🏼

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

keep on the watch for those god darn (notice the little “g” in god bahahahah) simpletons of such lowly character and intellect in our military. 
Pawn has passed the baton of stirring the pot onto a valiant steed.

god speed bro. Keep stirrin

Right, because bible thumpers like you are known for your superior intellect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GoodSplash9 said:

My opposition is to both fetal stem cell use and RNA/DNA....both or either are a no-go for me.

I'm curious: if you're offered the Novavax vaccine, which is a traditional protein vaccine (no mRNA) with no use of fetal tissue at any stage of development or testing, will you take it?

5 hours ago, GoodSplash9 said:

My opposition is to both fetal stem cell use and RNA/DNA....both or either are a no-go for me. Whether you agree or like it, RNA/DNA/viral vector technology is brand new (logically consistent that this is different) in humans and also brand new as in never been used or injected into my body. Your argument that people can't change, grow, or do better in any type of belief or practice is also false and stupid. I'm not arguing or disputing whether or not it works or if it is healthy (even if it cured death and prevented all sickness I wouldn't be touching it). I'm 100% convinced through prayer and study of scripture that the method for how this technology works is abhorrent and wrong before my God (reference Genesis chapters 6 & 11...topic being humanity thinking it can ignore and do better then their creator). Every one of us will stand before God the creator in judgement and accountability for what we do in this life...your feelings and opinion don't change that. Good luck chasing wealth/health/pleasure in this world and thinking you can live however you want without accountability; I truly hope people like you will wake up to the truth.

Define irony:

The guy who's going to lose his job..

because he's refusing modern medicine..

during a pandemic..

because of something a 2000 year old book told him..

lecturing everyone else on accountability. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Mark1 said:

I'm not traditionally religious, but do you really think this? IMO all humans are religious - see the new religion of wokism taking root. Some people know what they're religion is called...man other 'enlightened' ones think they're above it. Like it or not, something in your life is functionally equivalent to religion, you just may not know what it is. The religious instinct runs much, much deeper than thinking a dude does or doesn't live in the sky.

52 minutes ago, ViperMan said:

I'm not traditionally religious, but do you really think this? IMO all humans are religious - see the new religion of wokism taking root. Some people know what they're religion is called...man other 'enlightened' ones think they're above it. Like it or not, something in your life is functionally equivalent to religion, you just may not know what it is. The religious instinct runs much, much deeper than thinking a dude does or doesn't live in the sky.

My philosophy is if a 200 year old book, a guy in a funny hat, a glass of bourbon, or a joint helps you sleep at night, more power to you.  To paraphrase Dave Chapelle: We're all just humans on this earth trying to have an experience.  Where I take issue is when you (royal you) try and push whatever proverbial opiate you subscribe to on me or it becomes destructive to the point of affecting other people.  From a military perspective, I'd argue that destructive threshold is met when you can't live up to the obligations expected of the rest of the mil population.  From a societal perspective, I think the threshold is met when religious beliefs stand in the way of known science to include flat earthers, anti-vaxers (of all stripes), and creationists, to name a few.

• Like 3