Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

My biggest and saddest realization during the Kung flu is just how many Americans happily/blindly/cooperatively (take your pick) gave up their individuality and ability to make personal health decisions.

I am shocked to see how many working level law enforcement went along with the madness "because they were ordered to."

The military is a little different case because they can order it and fighting a lawful order takes guts/financial resources/ability to care for family while fighting. Yet a not insequential number did so.

Next big revelation was how many other "demoncracies" went the full monty fascist when given a chance.

Some happy campers on this thread. 

Not hard to play "guess the fascist in waiting."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, brickhistory said:

My biggest and saddest realization during the Kung flu is just how many Americans happily/blindly/cooperatively (take your pick) gave up their individuality and ability to make personal health decisions.

I am shocked to see how many working level law enforcement went along with the madness "because they were ordered to."

The military is a little different case because they can order it and fighting a lawful order takes guts/financial resources/ability to care for family while fighting. Yet a not insequential number did so.

Next big revelation was how many other "demoncracies" went the full monty fascist when given a chance.

Some happy campers on this thread. 

Great point.  There many on this thread that are overJOYED with the liberties we have lost and the control the government has taken from us “for the greater good”.    

hopefully one day, they will wake up.   Perhaps when they are running the gulags, or in them when they didn’t want booster #12

2 hours ago, bennynova said:

Correct.  

Christianity does not support abortions, especially those for convenience.   Anything that pushes abortion to be more socially acceptable is not something I want to support.   All of the US vaccines were brought to market quickly by leveraging fetal cells lines in their development some way or another.    There are actually ethical ways to do this, but big pharma just wants to make money as quick as possible.   Most religious exemptions are doing so based on the above.

there aren’t many other vaccines that leveraged fetal cells.   There are a few, but information regarding that was never readily available to the normal person, and it wasn’t a reasonable expectation that any member thought those vaccines HAD aborted fetal cells in them/tested with them... so very few people actually asked.    Similar to if I ask every restaurant I go to if there are aborted fetal cells in the food....not a reasonable expectation for me to do so.

Respect your beliefs, but genuine question on how your thought flows, if you don't want to answer please feel free not to. This is not intended to ignite some hostile debate. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't the HEK293 cells from one fetus in like 1973 and they've just been multiplying them ever since? If so isn't this the lesser of two evils option? Yes that fetus did not get a chance at life, which is tragic, but it did result in being for the greater good and it is already done. i.e one tragedy to save who knows how many lives. How do you rectify that with being in the military. Military officers make the decision to take life all the time, in the name of the greater good. It's really the only reason you can justify plopping a JDAM on someones head/a nuke on two cities in Japan is because you think it will save lives/make the world a safer and more secure place. Genuinely curious how you rectify those discrepancies. Come judgement day, if there is one, how do you explain that to the lord. 

6 minutes ago, hockeydork said:

Respect your beliefs, but genuine question on how your thought flows, if you don't want to answer please feel free not to. This is not intended to ignite some hostile debate. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't the HEK293 cells from one fetus in like 1973 and they've just been multiplying them ever since? If so isn't this the lesser of two evils option? Yes that fetus did not get a chance at life, which is tragic, but it did result in being for the greater good and it is already done. i.e one tragedy to save who knows how many lives. How do you rectify that with being in the military. Military officers make the decision to take life all the time, in the name of the greater good. It's really the only reason you can justify plopping a JDAM on someones head/a nuke on two cities in Japan is because you think it will save lives/make the world a safer and more secure place. Genuinely curious how you rectify those discrepancies. Come judgement day, if there is one, how do you explain that to the lord. 

It’s a good question.    

my answer:   
Sure, fetal cells research can have benefits, that doesn’t mean I have to be OK with how it came about.   I’m doing my best to not use those products.  If more people did it, then it might even make a difference.   But it has already happened...so now we should just reap the benefits?   I just don’t want to advance the practice of abortion any further to be socially acceptable.   That’s about all I can do as an individual.   

im not sure we can equate this to a nuclear bomb.  I wasn’t yet alive and didn’t make that decision.   My thoughts on that... it’s a shame that bad guys hide behind and within good people.  How do we stop that?  I dont know.    Obviously every thing we can do to not have civilian casualties should be taken.    

my only point is that I shouldn’t be forced to take/support a product that is against my religious beliefs when the product has next no value to my demographic as a whole.   Let those who want the vaccine get it.   Fine.  Be happy and “safe” (short term safe...no one knows what long term effects there might be, hopefully none)

but there isn’t a risk that outweighs my true religious views.   This was all a money grab.   And will continue to be. I won’t support it until an ethical vaccine comes out.  

• Upvote 1

Not a biblical scholar and not my fight, but the Bible does distinctly differentiate between murder and war.

It doesn't equate them as the same.

As to ending WWII, there's an awful lot of descendants on both sides who are here today because we dropped two nukes rather than invade Japan proper after Japan started that war with us.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pawnman said:

They just make it so easy. 

Constant moving the goal posts.

"It's not FDA approved"

"It's not a vaccine"

"The FDA approved it too quickly"

"Long-term effects"

"Fetal stem cells"

Can't wait to see what the next argument is. 

I can’t wait either. I stand with you.

#trustthesciencebecauseiamthescience
#kentuckystudy #naturalimmunityisfakenews

#realchristiansloveabortion

#ilovefetalcells

#federallawsaremeaningless

#humanexperimentsarein

#EUAallday

#owntheantivaxxers!

Stay hard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bennynova said:

It’s a good question.    

my answer:   
Sure, fetal cells research can have benefits, that doesn’t mean I have to be OK with how it came about.   I’m doing my best to not use those products.  If more people did it, then it might even make a difference.   But it has already happened...so now we should just reap the benefits?   I just don’t want to advance the practice of abortion any further to be socially acceptable.   That’s about all I can do as an individual.   

im not sure we can equate this to a nuclear bomb.  I wasn’t yet alive and didn’t make that decision.   My thoughts on that... it’s a shame that bad guys hide behind and within good people.  How do we stop that?  I dont know.    Obviously every thing we can do to not have civilian casualties should be taken.    

my only point is that I shouldn’t be forced to take/support a product that is against my religious beliefs when the product has next no value to my demographic as a whole.   Let those who want the vaccine get it.   Fine.  Be happy and “safe” (short term safe...no one knows what long term effects there might be, hopefully none)

but there isn’t a risk that outweighs my true religious views.   This was all a money grab.   And will continue to be. I won’t support it until an ethical vaccine comes out.  

No I feel you. I think something to acknowledge is that as humans we live a tough life, regardless of what you believe. We are often faced with difficult decisions, with imperfect solutions. And as a society we tend to decisively labels decisions & and policies as definitively right and wrong and rub our views in each others faces when they are often far from that. I don't think abortion is anything someone strives for or should strive for. But forward progress is often built on sacrifices of those in the past. My understanding is there are lots of different places to source stem cells now, and hopefully we can get to place where fetal cells are a tool of the past someday. I don't think having an abortion for the purpose of producing stem cells is good policy going forward, and highly doubt that happens much in this part of the world. 

There are the ones who died building the panama canal. Or maybe its the coal workers who die 25 years early because their lungs are destroyed from black lung. How many of our goods come through that canal today? How much of your electricity/previous electricity was fueled by dangerous mines? Does that make you evil for using those items. Is there not a middle ground, where you can you use those items while still strongly advocating for a better way? Isn't that what makes us human, the constant pursuit for a better way?

I guess all I am saying is the past is written in the stars, it cannot be changed but it can be used as guidance for the future. Forget COVID, let's assume it is in fact nothing to be afraid of, and instead ask ourselves this: If your 3 year old son/daughter was told they were going to die, but there was a cure developed using HEK293 cells, would you actually look them in the eye and say no, it is your time to go? If your wife was paralyzed or got ALS, but fetal derived stem cells could return her mobility, would you actually say no, this is how you will live? If they chose no, that is there choice. But that is my contention with saying stem cells are evil. For some people out there, stem cells are life and death.  

One final analogy:

I don't think fossil fuels are the ethical way forward, and I actually think they are politically destabilizing. But I still use them because right now they are the best I've got, while leaning on energy companies to come up with better long term energy solutions. 

Edited by hockeydork

Yes.   I did my best to look them up.  Trident gum.  Lipton tea.  Gatorade.  Etc.  

the foods CONTAIN fetal cells   “Flavoring”

Jesus christ.

No, they don't contain fetal tissue. They were developed using the fetal tissue to research things like uptake rates, permeability, reactions to compounds.

None of these products contains ground up babies for flavor.

2 hours ago, brickhistory said:

2 hours ago, bennynova said:

Great point.  There many on this thread that are overJOYED with the liberties we have lost and the control the government has taken from us “for the greater good”.  

Heady questions of Liberty and Fascism aside, I'm simply amazed at the number of people who've been previously screwed by the federal government in one way or another, yet keep coming back for more.

My social circle includes folks ranging in age from early-30s to mid-40s.  Some are mentally or physically broken from time in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Others have incredible amounts of student debt.  Many have huge mortgages.

Granted no one put a gun to these people's heads and forced them to join the military, or take out student loans, or to buy houses.  But in each case, the federal government was at-the-wheel in one way or another, and the end result was the individual getting screwed.  Whether it was prolonging our military misadventures in Iraq and Afghanistan, or federal backing of student loans and mortgages.

Now, Uncle Sam comes along and mandates that everyone needs to get vaxxed (and boosted).  And so many people line up to blindly comply.  I'm just standing back, amazed and appalled watching it all unfold.

Not saying that the federal government is some cartoon-level evil monolith, or that everyone should declare themselves a Sovereign Citizen and go join their local anti-government militia.  However, you gotta ask: How many times are people going to take it in their shorts before they stop and say, "Wait a minute, maybe there is a possibility my elected leadership don't have my best interests at heart?  Maybe I should look at their motivations with a level of skepticism and a critical eye?"

The old shop-worn adage comes to mind: "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pawnman said:

Jesus christ.

No, they don't contain fetal tissue. They were developed using the fetal tissue to research things like uptake rates, permeability, reactions to compounds.

None of these products contains ground up babies for flavor.

Straight from Wikipedia.   
Around year 2001, Senomyx patented several flavour enhancers by using "proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems", which have been previously expressed in human cell culture, in HEK293 cells.[2] HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalised through a genetic modification removed from the original human embryonic kidney cells taken from a healthy, aborted human fetus in the early 1970s.[3]

https://dta0yqvfnusiq.cloudfront.net/allnaturalhealingsrq/2019/05/Companies-That-use-Aborted-Human-Fetuses-in-their-Foods-5ce5f2e5eb52e.pdf

there are similar products     I’m not sure why you are mad.   I said I wouldn’t use them.   Even if they only once used that method, I can do without.   

• Haha 1

Straight from Wikipedia.   
Around year 2001, Senomyx patented several flavour enhancers by using "proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems", which have been previously expressed in human cell culture, in HEK293 cells.[2] HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalised through a genetic modification removed from the original human embryonic kidney cells taken from a healthy, aborted human fetus in the early 1970s.[3]

https://dta0yqvfnusiq.cloudfront.net/allnaturalhealingsrq/2019/05/Companies-That-use-Aborted-Human-Fetuses-in-their-Foods-5ce5f2e5eb52e.pdf

there are similar products     I’m not sure why you are mad.   I said I wouldn’t use them.   Even if they only once used that method, I can do without.   

Did you read what you just quoted? Nothing in that suggests that fetal cells are used to make the flavoring, as you previously claimed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, bennynova said:

Straight from Wikipedia.   

@pawnmanThis is what "I did muh resurch!" looks like in the wild. Amazing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Well, I'm swayed. I'm gonna go pump the vaccine out of my bloodstream right now! 

Guess that depends on which of the non-vaccine vaccines you marched happily in to receive:

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/16/1064909742/cdc-vote-narrow-use-of-johnson-and-johnson-covid-vaccine

A committee of advisers to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has voted unanimously to recommend the use of the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines over the Johnson & Johnson jab, following growing concerns about rare blood clots.

But trust the science...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, brickhistory said:

Guess that depends on which of the non-vaccine vaccines you marched happily in to receive:

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/16/1064909742/cdc-vote-narrow-use-of-johnson-and-johnson-covid-vaccine

But trust the science...

What!!   You mean they didnt have this properly vetted when they started allowing millions to take it “safely” and “without any data suggesting long term effects?”

2 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Did you read what you just quoted? Nothing in that suggests that fetal cells are used to make the flavoring, as you previously claimed.

I guess you need to re read it.   I’m not going to keep reiterating facts.   At least not this soon after I just posted it.  

1 hour ago, brickhistory said:

But trust the science...

Weird that the only one with statistically significant side effects is the traditional vaccine and not the mRNA vaccines everyone's worried about.

11 hours ago, brickhistory said:

Well, I for one was pretty eager to give up my individuality and upload my consciousness into the gay space communism hivemind (powered by aborted fetuses, probably) in order to keep making beaucoup $$$.

I'm not really a fascist, though, just an opportunist.

• Like 1

The only one who’s side effects haven’t been able to be kept hidden by the media.   

Aaannnndddd…the inevitable pivot to conspiracy theories. You had some of them going for a while there on the religious bullshit.

There are no fetal cells in Gatorade (I think you need to learn to read; that wiki page doesn’t reveal what you think it does). Still holding onto Comet Pizza and 1871 as well?

• Like 2

The only one who’s side effects haven’t been able to be kept hidden by the media.   

I know what side effect you’re likely to get from not getting the vaccine: administrative separation prior to reaching 20 (and no, sanctuary doesn’t protect you from that).
One way or another you’re going to get poked; I’d take the needle over the shaft if I were you.

7 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

I know what side effect you’re likely to get from not getting the vaccine: administrative separation prior to reaching 20 (and no, sanctuary doesn’t protect you from that).
One way or another you’re going to get poked; I’d take the needle over the shaft if I were you.

I will have to, if it comes to that.   

23 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Whatever your religious objections are, you can’t honestly believe that fetal cell development is a reason that anyone chooses to have an abortion. Your religious beliefs also shouldn’t dictate ethics to a world where a majority of the population doesn’t share your religion.

Abortion exists, it will never go away. Banning fetal cell research will not stop abortions, but it will hinder potentially life-saving research.

There's a lot wrong with that statement. However, I agree that religious preferences shouldn't be imposed on a non-participating group. On that other hand, it is absolutely acceptable to refuse to participate in biomedical practices that genuinely violate a religious tenet.