Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

11 hours ago, Mark1 said:

So lets not pretend that you're sticking it to the man.

Not trying to stick it to anyone.  Just answering Blue's question. 

I haven't been kicked out yet, but the sequence of events has been put into motion with the memo you referenced. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheNewGazmo said:

LoL... I was clueless about the Guard once also. Then I Palace Chased and never looked back.

It makes me laugh the hardball our leaders play at times. In my past 20 years in the service, I have never seen as much policy and brain power (or lack thereof) go into anything that'd make a positive outcome for our troops.

So I got my 2nd jab a few days ago by the "deadline". As some will remember, I got the first one back in the summer before it was made mandatory and chose not to get another one. Other than a pretty sore arm for a day and a little bit of tiredness, I didn't get any other side effects from it. Maybe it is because I went so long between doses. Who knows? Who cares? Call it my booster.

What is funny (or maybe not so funny) is to now hear people in my unit talk about "long term" side effects. Seems that everyone is talking about the same stuff - Stiff joints. Muscle pain, mainly in the arm it was administered. Arthritic-like symptoms. Less stamina when exercising.

For me, the shoulder I got my first jab in four months hasn't been the same since. I don't have as much strength in it and I have less range of motion. If I sleep on it, it is usually throbbing in the morning. Did I hurt it doing something else and this is all just coincidence? I can't think of any other event when this could have happened. Other than that, I do feel like it is harder for me to run when it come to stamina. I've been a pretty avid runner and although I did put on a few pounds of "COVID weight" this past year, it just feels like something different. Who knows? I have read quite a few testimonies online from avid runners who run a hell of a lot more than I do who claim they've lost their stamina after their vaccine as well.

I had the opposite… I had a bunch of weird long term COVID side effect that all went away after my shots. Again, I don’t put a lot of stock in my one experience because of correlation and causation, but it felt like it helped.

First it was "I'm waiting on FDA approval" then it was a religious exemption, and now it's marketing name brand semantics.  It has become clear this is 100% political and nothing will ever be good enough for these people. They're doing a bad job of hiding the ball, and it's fun to watch the Air Force call them on it. 

A big part joining the military is putting duty  above political affiliation. But some of you have gotten so wrapped up in this vaccine debate that it's become a part of your political identity, and by extension, your personal identity. At that point you are putting your political priors ahead of duty and country, so I won't lose a wink of sleep when the military shows you the door. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Pooter said:

First it was "I'm waiting on FDA approval" then it was a religious exemption, and now it's marketing name brand semantics.  It has become clear this is 100% political and nothing will ever be good enough for these people. They're doing a bad job of hiding the ball, and it's fun to watch the Air Force call them on it. 

A big part joining the military is putting duty  above political affiliation. But some of you have gotten so wrapped up in this vaccine debate that it's become a part of your political identity, and by extension, your personal identity. At that point you are putting your political priors ahead of duty and country, so I won't lose a wink of sleep when the military shows you the door. 

Can you explain how this is political? People keep parroting that without demonstrating what political victory comes out of this? I realize there is a divide in political affiliation between people who got the vaccine and didn't, but correlation does not mean causation. I think you are just searching for a rational reason to justify this without following that thought all the way through. 

Edited by FLEA

23 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

I don’t know how it works for officers but if enlisted are not within their first enlistment, they’ll retain their G.I. Bill.

General Discharge Under Honorable Conditions

A general discharge under honorable conditions means that your service was satisfactory, but did not deserve the highest level of discharge for performance and conduct. Many veterans with this type of discharge may have engaged in minor misconduct. While a discharge under honorable conditions may not be what a veteran wants on his or her resume, it qualifies for VA health care, TRICARE's Continued Health Care Benefit Program (military health insurance), VA disability compensation, VA pension, VA home loans, and all other veterans benefits except for educational benefits under the Montgomery or Post-9/11 GI Bill. (For the Montgomery GI Bill program or Post-9/11 GI Bill program, you need an honorable discharge.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FLEA said:

Can you explain how this is political? People keep parroting that without demonstrating what political victory comes out of this? I realize there is a divide in political affiliation between people who got the vaccine and didn't, but correlation does not mean causation. I think you are just searching for a rational reason to justify this without following that thought all the way through. 

It's blatantly political because each time the quoted "reason" for not getting the shot falls flat on its face, or becomes invalidated, the whole crowd migrates to a new reason.

Now we're stuck on "EUA vs comirnaty" despite them being completely identical from a chemical, safety, and effectiveness perspective. The fact that people are hanging their hat on branding semantics and the specific wordings of military orders tells me their vaccine refusal is grounded completely in ideology.

I would bet everything I own that the moment appropriately branded "comirnaty" shots become widely available, people will have magically found a new reason not to get it. 

And anecdotally, everyone I know refusing the shot were the annoying social media right wing political crusader "gubment can't tell me what to do" blowhard types before all of this started. But maybe you're right and they all suddenly found Jesus and/or became a FDA branding experts in the last few months purely by coincidence. 

It's blatantly political because each time the quoted "reason" for not getting the shot falls flat on its face, or becomes invalidated, the whole crowd migrates to a new reason.
Now we're stuck on "EUA vs comirnaty" despite them being completely identical from a chemical, safety, and effectiveness perspective. The fact that people are hanging their hat on branding semantics and the specific wordings of military orders tells me their vaccine refusal is grounded completely in ideology.
I would bet everything I own that the moment appropriately branded "comirnaty" shots become widely available, people will have magically found a new reason not to get it. 

And anecdotally, everyone I know refusing the shot were the annoying social media right wing political crusader "gubment can't tell me what to do" blowhard types before all of this started. But maybe you're right and they all suddenly found Jesus and/or became a FDA branding experts in the last few months purely by coincidence. 

All the while continuing to take medications that benefited from fetal cell research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pooter said:

when some people dissent from social norm the rest of the flock will say “Politics” regardless of the reason for dissent. 

what can ya do? Here’s to another 50 pages lol

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

All the while continuing to take medications that benefited from fetal cell research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And putting up zero fuss about getting an annual flu shot.

I mean, if the flu vaccine was really effective, we'd only need one as a kid, right?

59 minutes ago, uhhello said:

General Discharge Under Honorable Conditions

A general discharge under honorable conditions means that your service was satisfactory, but did not deserve the highest level of discharge for performance and conduct. Many veterans with this type of discharge may have engaged in minor misconduct. While a discharge under honorable conditions may not be what a veteran wants on his or her resume, it qualifies for VA health care, TRICARE's Continued Health Care Benefit Program (military health insurance), VA disability compensation, VA pension, VA home loans, and all other veterans benefits except for educational benefits under the Montgomery or Post-9/11 GI Bill. (For the Montgomery GI Bill program or Post-9/11 GI Bill program, you need an honorable discharge.)

Hey homie, I received a General Discharge and kept my G.I. Bill. The VA does their own credible service determination when you have multiple enlistments. I’m glad you know how to Google. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

Hey homie, I received a General Discharge and kept my G.I. Bill. The VA does their own credible service determination when you have multiple enlistments. I’m glad you know how to Google. 

Good to hear.  Happy for you.  

1 hour ago, Pooter said:

This doesn't make it political though. You've listed symptoms not causes and you seem to be jumping to a  conclusion based on an internal bias. You're not even understanding the facts you stated correctly. The Cominarty argument is not new. I posted about it back in September. There is an existing class action law suit against Austin on it. The fact that you just woke up to the realization that this has been ongoing does not mean people migrated, it means YOU weren't paying attention. 

As said before, the fact that the majority of people against the jab are conservative is a correlation but its not causation. Most republican voters are generally more cautious of authority. Additionally, conservative Protestants are usually Republican voters. So that comes as no surprise either. This goes deeper than politics but if you are going to hang up on that than just admit you don't care and move on with your life. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/7/2021 at 2:10 PM, FLEA said:

Rights, it's like how I'll fight back a tower controller that says ANYTHING but "cleared to land" or "cleared to lineup and wait", etc.... I don't care if their intent is essentially the same. It has to be perfect. 

I'd love to hear you go toe-to-toe with O'Hare or Newark tower, if they told you just "runway 22R, line up and wait." 

If you're going to use ATC phraseology as an example (and it has to be perfect, in your words), make sure you are up to speed on your .65 items. (Hint: cleared to line up and wait isn't in the .65).

42 minutes ago, Waingro said:

I'd love to hear you go toe-to-toe with O'Hare or Newark tower, if they told you just "runway 22R, line up and wait." 

If you're going to use ATC phraseology as an example (and it has to be perfect, in your words), make sure you are up to speed on your .65 items. (Hint: cleared to line up and wait isn't in the .65).

FFS.... I guess we know the point was cleared low approach over your head mate. 

6 minutes ago, FLEA said:

FFS.... I guess we know the point was cleared low approach over your head mate. 

Was it though? Your whole point was that words mean things, and you'd fight and refuse to accept them if they weren't exact - and then the example you gave wasn't exact. And now "it was just a joke brah!" Classic. 😂

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Waingro said:

Was it though? Your whole point was that words mean things, and you'd fight and refuse to accept them if they weren't exact - and then the example you gave wasn't exact. And now "it was just a joke brah!" Classic. 😂

Was refferring more to the point that you go a lot of places and still hear weird shit like "position and hold" or "XX tower confirmed cleared to land" replied with "confirmed." There are certain words we are keyed in onto and as much as you guys are argueing this I know you're all full of shit because Ive been flying a good chunk of time as well and I've never seen a pilot (not just myself, but anyone ive flown with) accept a clearance he wasn't absolutely certain on. So joke all you want but my point still stands. 

32 minutes ago, FLEA said:

Was refferring more to the point that you go a lot of places and still hear weird shit like "position and hold" or "XX tower confirmed cleared to land" replied with "confirmed." There are certain words we are keyed in onto and as much as you guys are argueing this I know you're all full of shit because Ive been flying a good chunk of time as well and I've never seen a pilot (not just myself, but anyone ive flown with) accept a clearance he wasn't absolutely certain on. So joke all you want but my point still stands. 

Point that wording needs to be exact when you decide it needs to be.

55 minutes ago, MCO said:

Point that wording needs to be exact when you decide it needs to be.

Believe whatever you want man, but I know you would not land on a controlled field unless you heard "cleared to land." So you can mental gymnastics this however you like but you're just diminishing your credibility relevant to the discussion by doing so. Good day to you 🙂

2 hours ago, FLEA said:

This doesn't make it political though. You've listed symptoms not causes and you seem to be jumping to a  conclusion based on an internal bias. You're not even understanding the facts you stated correctly. The Cominarty argument is not new. I posted about it back in September. There is an existing class action law suit against Austin on it. The fact that you just woke up to the realization that this has been ongoing does not mean people migrated, it means YOU weren't paying attention. 

As said before, the fact that the majority of people against the jab are conservative is a correlation but its not causation. Most republican voters are generally more cautious of authority. Additionally, conservative Protestants are usually Republican voters. So that comes as no surprise either. This goes deeper than politics but if you are going to hang up on that than just admit you don't care and move on with your life. 

Oh don't worry we are all well aware you guys have been banging the comirnaty drum since September.  It's actually become ridiculously tiresome. And no matter how many times the literal people who made the vaccine say it's chemically and effectively identical that's simply not good enough for you.  Oh and don't forget the best part.. that this is likely the first medicine in your life you've ever given a shit about the branding. Weird how that happens..

But yes, you're right. Nothing about your specific vaccine refusal overtly points to politics.  It's more of a deduction that I made for the following reasons:

a) none of your reasons for refusal make any sense

b) it's a white hot political food fight culture war issue right now

• Like 1