Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

21 minutes ago, bennynova said:

The AF has denied several thousand religious accomodations but not one has been denied on religious grounds. Every single denial has recognized the Airmen's religious concerns as being genuine, but the MAJCOM commander denies the request anyway due to "operational considerations." A few of the letters are floating on the amn/nco/snco FB. The appeal process goes through the AF/SG, but it must be evaluated in context of the reason of the denial, not in the religious context.

So based on the above article and narrative it would sound that the plaintiffs in that case are correct, the DoD never had any intention of allowing religious accomodations which would potentially be in violation of federal laws.

Curious if anyone knows, if all the above is true, and you held a letter from your MAJCOM commander that recognized your religious views as genuine, what do you think declaring consciousness objector status would lead to? Seems like a pretty big knot to untangle, especially if you gave 10,000 or so people do it at once. 

34 minutes ago, pawnman said:

So...out of 4 million vaccinated patients, a couple hundred ended up in the hospital? Compared to, if I'm reading this right, about 100 out of ~400,000 unvaccinated? 

According to my rough math:

Total Population 12+: 4.78M
Vaccinated 12+: 3.94M (82.4%)
Unvaccinated 12+: 0.84M (17.6%)

Vaccinated Hospitalizations/Deaths (14 Aug - 5 Nov): 5493/1102
Unvaccinated Hospitalizations/Deaths (14 Aug - 5 Nov): 2293/195

So the 82.4% of the population which is vaccinated experienced 70% of the hospitalizations and 84.9% of the deaths between August and November.  So yes, some protective benefits but at these levels, I'd argue that the basis for any widespread vaccine mandate is suspect at best.  This is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, FLEA said:

The AF has denied several thousand religious accomodations but not one has been denied on religious grounds. Every single denial has recognized the Airmen's religious concerns as being genuine, but the MAJCOM commander denies the request anyway due to "operational considerations." A few of the letters are floating on the amn/nco/snco FB. The appeal process goes through the AF/SG, but it must be evaluated in context of the reason of the denial, not in the religious context.

So based on the above article and narrative it would sound that the plaintiffs in that case are correct, the DoD never had any intention of allowing religious accomodations which would potentially be in violation of federal laws.

Curious if anyone knows, if all the above is true, and you held a letter from your MAJCOM commander that recognized your religious views as genuine, what do you think declaring consciousness objector status would lead to? Seems like a pretty big knot to untangle, especially if you gave 10,000 or so people do it at once. 

I’m gonna do it if mine is denied.

I can retire in mid 2023, have passed my last AEF bucket, as not PCSing anymore and have zero TDYs on schedule.   There is absolutely zero reason to deny mine based on operational needs....and my religious portion is genuine.  

if denied, I’ll keep appealing and then go the contentious objector route. 

Eglin just went to 100% no masks for the vaccinated.   We have turned into a Marxist organization.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

@pawnman, focusing on mandates specifically, how much do you feel they need to reduce the spread to justify a mandate (outside of the military)? A few posts back I posted the research showing minimal effect on spread. 

To be clear, I'm not arguing about hospitalizations or death. Clearly the vaccine works to reduce that. But it's that justification for a mandate?

3 hours ago, TheNewGazmo said:

So the real question is; is the FDA looking into any of this research or did they just buy Pfizer's bullshit trial and not think to look any further?

At this point, covering up the pandemic of the vaccinated will be paramount for every person and company and politician who pushed or supported the jab on the population.

meet the new self licking ice cream cone.    

evenrually though, the data will be too hard to ignore.  Some posters on here may even wake up.   Everyone at my work who has been diagnosed with covid in the past month have all been vaccinated.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJK_7afp6XHoB0Yo4dKopBCL7BYUqI1765uXF6FBJ-0/edit

The DOD’s interpretation of § 1107a is unconvincing. For starters, FDA  licensure does not retroactively apply to vials shipped before BLA approval. See 21  U.S.C. § 355(a) (“No person shall introduce . . . into interstate commerce any new  drug, unless an approval of an application [for FDA licensure] is effective with respect to such drug.” (emphasis added)). Thus, as a legal matter, vaccines sent  before August 23—and vaccines produced after August 23 in unapproved  facilities—remain “product[s] authorized for emergency use under section 564 of  the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.” § 1107a(a)(1).9 Section 1107a’s explicit  cross-reference to the EUA provisions suggests a concern that drugs mandated for  military personnel be actually BLA-approved, not merely chemically similar to a  BLA-approved drug. And the distinction is more than mere labeling: to be BLA  compliant, the drug must be produced at approved facilities, see ECF No. 1-4 at 2;  21 C.F.R. §§ 600.11, 600.20-.21, and there is no indication that all EUA-labeled rely on the  FDA to find that the two drugs are legally identical for § 1107a purposes.  

Page 14. 

Interesting read...injunction is denied. 

BNT162b2 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

This document provides an integrated analysis of the cumulative post-authorization safety data, including U.S. and foreign post-authorization adverse event reports received through 28 February 2021.

Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, there was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events. Most cases (34,762) were received from United States (13,739), United Kingdom (13,404) Italy (2,578), Germany (1913), France (1506), Portugal (866) and Spain (756); the remaining 7,324 were distributed among 56 other countries.

As shown in Figure 1, the System Organ Classes (SOCs) that contained the greatest number (≥2%) of events, in the overall dataset, were General disorders and administration site conditions (51,335 AEs), Nervous system disorders (25,957), Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (17,283), Gastrointestinal disorders (14,096), Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (8,476), Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (8,848), Infections and infestations (4,610), Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (5,590), and Investigations (3,693).

4 hours ago, pawnman said:

Out of how many doses? 

Frankly, that doesn't matter.  The numbers cited are entirely too large for a 'vaccine' that isn't.  I can still get/transmit the virus despite getting the jabs.  And add in a not insignificant risk of further life-threatening or life-altering side effects?

Heckuva job, Brownie...

• Upvote 1