Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

7 hours ago, bfargin said:

Holy crap you must interact with some seriously unique people. I've never even heard or imagined the stuff you say you've heard people actually say. What part of the world/country do you live in?

I've seen some of what he talks about right here in the forums.

9 hours ago, pawnman said:

Because its a readiness issue.

Having unvaccinated folks quarantine for weeks at a time whenever they come into contact with someone who tests positive for Covid makes it tough to get anything done.

That’s not a vax problem, that’s a bad policy problem. It also has not limited the military in accomplishing its mission writ large; even some GO at a recent HASC hearing stated the lack of vax has not affected deployability or mission execution. 

Edited by brabus
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, brabus said:

That’s not a vax problem, that’s a bad policy problem. It also has not limited the military in accomplishing its mission writ large; even some GO at a recent HASC hearing stated the lack of vax has not affected deployability or mission execution. 

They unvaxxed status wasn't hurting readiness because they're all healthy...or because the unvaxxed population is small enough that we can compensate?

11 hours ago, pawnman said:

Because its a readiness issue.

Death isn't the only downside to Covid. Having unvaccinated folks quarantine for weeks at a time whenever they come into contact with someone who tests positive for Covid makes it tough to get anything done.

Why would only unvaccinated folks quarantine for weeks at a time.....wouldn't vaxed individuals need to as well?

1 minute ago, slc said:

Why would only unvaccinated folks quarantine for weeks at a time.....wouldn't vaxed individuals need to as well?

At my base both need to quarantine for exposures or deployments to some locales. Makes no difference if you're vaxed or not. 

Both also have to COVID test before deploying or redeploying regardless of vax status. Vax status has literally had no bearing on our doing anything. 

1 hour ago, slc said:

No. CDC guidelines state that while unvax’d must quarantine after “close contact” with a positive case, the requirement doesn’t apply to vaccinated individuals. You might disagree, but this is the current reality. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bfargin said:

Holy crap you must interact with some seriously unique people. I've never even heard or imagined the stuff you say you've heard people actually say. What part of the world/country do you live in?

In addition to seeing a lot of this stuff posted here, it is quite common to see amongst airline captains. No shit. Usually older men who’ve decided Fox News is now part of the Marxist plot & have decided to place their trust in some alt right “media” source. 

2 hours ago, pawnman said:

They unvaxxed status wasn't hurting readiness because they're all healthy...or because the unvaxxed population is small enough that we can compensate?

Hang on, are you implying that healthy military aged people face a significant threat from COVID? The easy way to backup that claim would be to post the number of deaths in the military from COVID. We can operate under the assumption that all of them were unvaccinated, since that's the most likely scenario.

16 hours ago, Prozac said:

conspiracy theories presented as fact and spreading through conservative newsfeeds like wildfire.

True story: My kid’s best friend’s dad is a firefighter in a major metropolitan department. REALLY good dude. Give you the shirt off his back. Staunchly conservative & I respect that. 

1 hour ago, Prozac said:

In addition to seeing a lot of this stuff posted here, it is quite common to see amongst airline captains. No shit. Usually older men who’ve decided Fox News is now part of the Marxist plot & have decided to place their trust in some alt right “media” source. 

You're just intent on trying to make this whole discussion about politics, aren't you?  Trying your hardest to frame up everything as just another  "Left Wing / Right Wing" circlejerk?

16 hours ago, Prozac said:

Exactly this. At this point, I’m far less fired up about the vaccines and far more concerned about the conspiracy theories presented as fact and spreading through conservative newsfeeds like wildfire. In the past few weeks I’ve heard grown, educated, professional men and women argue that the vaccines cause AIDS, that they contain alien DNA, that Pfizer is not actually approved, that the vaccines have directly caused tens of millions of deaths, that the “mainstream” media along with every world government have conspired in some sort of massive coverup, that there are thousands of tiny microchips in each vaccine dose, that it will magnetize you…..and so on, and so on. The scary thing is that this shitstorm of disinformation has become so pervasive, many people whom I know well and respect are willing to believe even some of the most bonkers theories. 

True story: My kid’s best friend’s dad is a firefighter in a major metropolitan department. REALLY good dude. Give you the shirt off his back. Staunchly conservative & I respect that. However, he truly believes the whole microchip thing. He’s an otherwise smart guy who’s trusted media sources have duped him into buying into crazy. There are a LOT of Americans like him. Now he is losing his job based on a batshit crazy conspiracy theory. My heart goes out to his family, who will likely be forced to out of their home.

You can debate the logic of civil vaccine mandates & make a pretty good argument against them. They are reality for many people however & it sucks to see good people duped into making a bad decision based on intellectually dishonest arguments.  The truth is, the organization you work for (civil or mil) probably wants you to get vaccinated because they aren’t interested in taking the productivity hit when an unvaccinated individual gets sick or is exposed to someone who is. My particular company has had one person die of COVID, a handful spend extended periods in intensive care, hundreds of confirmed COVID-19 cases with various degrees of severity, and a couple dozen guys out on LTD with “long haul” COVID symptoms. About 80 percent of our workforce is now vaccinated. Ya know how many have died of the vaccine? Zero. Ya know how many have been hospitalized or gone out on disability because of vaccine reactions? Zero. Ya know how many vaccinated individuals have had to be quarantined because of contact tracing? Zero. Vaccination makes a lot of sense for most organizations. Disagree? Fine, but in a free country your employer is also free to set its own health policies (the courts have almost unanimously upheld this). Don’t be the guy that gets fired based on a conspiracy theory. Also, don’t be the guy that contributes to the problem by amplifying crazy. 

Glad you looked at your entire companies medical information. How’s you get such access to all those records to see if they did or did not have a reaction to the vaccine? I never did trust HR🤔 

mini robots are crazy. Some people fall into those traps- it is unfortunate and sad. I Haven’t heard anyone talk about mini robots on this forum other than you. 

concerns about safety, efficacy, the one size fits all policies, and the very thin blurred line between the FDA and Big pharma are not crazy.

take your left v right glasses off. It ruins everything.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Hang on, are you implying that healthy military aged people face a significant threat from COVID? The easy way to backup that claim would be to post the number of deaths in the military from COVID. We can operate under the assumption that all of them were unvaccinated, since that's the most likely scenario.

I'm suggesting that even being positive for Covid or being exposed to someone who is has the potential to make someone undeployable for a period of time. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2021 at 2:12 PM, VMFA187 said:

Why are you pro-mandate for the military? It is one of the least at-risk populations in the world. 

I'm not pro mandate for the military either. I just don't complain about it because I have the self awareness to understand that the moment I signed on the dotted line, I voluntarily gave up some autonomy regarding my medical care. 

I'd also love to grow a beard and smoke pot recreationally, neither of which would impact my job performance in any way. But I don't, and I don't bitch and moan and protest about that either because it is part of the deal.. that I voluntarily agreed to. 

"...professional men and women argue that the vaccines cause AIDS, that they contain alien DNA, that Pfizer is not actually approved, that the vaccines have directly caused tens of millions of deaths, that the “mainstream” media along with every world government have conspired in some sort of massive coverup, that there are thousands of tiny microchips in each vaccine dose, that it will magnetize you….."

You threw in some crazy shite with a couple of reasonable thoughts/issues (1. pfizer vaccine not FDA approved - and - 2. conspiring to coverup all of the shenanigans surrounding covid root cause and the vaccines). pfizer's COMIRNATY,is now approved (as of Aug 21, 2021) but it wasn't official until recently. The lack of trust issue is valid and isn't a conspiracy issue at all. Who knows how deep and how widespread the lies spread. I don't believe such a wide spread conspiracy would work for long, but no doubt lots of people were covering their respective asses as well as lying to financially benefit themselves through all of this (and still are).

My comment was about the actual crazy stuff ... causes aids, extra terrestrial dna, 10's of millions of deaths, etc. I haven't seen or heard anyone make those claims, here or elsewhere.

FDA approval letter for marketing and selling Comirnaty in the US

https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

• Like 1

You forgot vaccinated can’t get covid, won’t transmit it if they do get it, don’t have to wear masks, vaccines are way more effective than natural immunity, vaccines have a 97% efficacy, and last a long time. Those are up there with alien DNA.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I wonder what's in the pill.

This raises some questions. From the article

In a study of more than 1,200 COVID-19 patients with a higher risk of developing serious illness, people who took Pfizer's pills were far less likely to end up in the hospital compared to people who got placebo pills. None of the people who got the real pills died, but 10 people who got placebo pills died, according to results summarized in a Pfizer press release.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/pfizers-covid-19-pill-reduces-risk-hospitalized-dying/story?id=80979366&cid=social_fb_abcn&fbclid=IwAR34ocnmZhseOk_wD10OrBzl0CHwN8RTPD2tinzknFNDSC1jonxhnMTJXew

"There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance."Hippocrates, Law, 460-377 BCE

There are new cases of new patterns, new vaccines and new statistics on them, changing daily sometimes.

- There is not enough information for healthcare decisions.

- There is not enough time for statistics.

- New findings cannot instantly come to general vaccination.

But restrictions and new rules come so quickly.

Unfortunately, we are left with opinions, restrictions and tolls.

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2021 at 10:08 PM, 08Dawg said:

Notice how you’re the only one responding to your own thread?

Remember when you made this post? I do. This thread now has 57,700 views. Cheers :usa:

Southwest just kicked the can further down the road. No action required (shots or accommodation requests) until 4 January. At that point they will “reach out to individuals” to discuss each case. 

They’ve also determined that as a federal contractor, the OSHA rules won’t apply… for now. 

The Air Force missed its initial Nov. 2 deadline to vaccinate all its active-duty airmen, in large part because the service is still sorting through thousands of requests for exemptions, officials said. Most notably, Air Force officials received nearly 5,000 requests for religious exemptions but have granted none of them, according to the service’s COVID-19 statistics dashboard

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2021/11/zero-religious-exemptions-granted-covid-vaccines-air-force-deadline-passes/186601/

On 11/5/2021 at 10:15 AM, arg said:

I wonder what's in the pill.

This raises some questions. From the article

In a study of more than 1,200 COVID-19 patients with a higher risk of developing serious illness, people who took Pfizer's pills were far less likely to end up in the hospital compared to people who got placebo pills. None of the people who got the real pills died, but 10 people who got placebo pills died, according to results summarized in a Pfizer press release.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/pfizers-covid-19-pill-reduces-risk-hospitalized-dying/story?id=80979366&cid=social_fb_abcn&fbclid=IwAR34ocnmZhseOk_wD10OrBzl0CHwN8RTPD2tinzknFNDSC1jonxhnMTJXew

Fear and broken promises are in the pill

• Upvote 2