Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

9 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

You don’t think losing your job is a punishment?

They won’t lose their job.   The gov civ is the most protected worker on the race of the earth.    uS mil is the least protected.   

Biden will get what he wanted by tricking 10% of gov civs to get the vax.   But he won’t be able to do anything to the ones that don’t.   Watch.  

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Ah. I got like 12 over my career because I never completed the full sequence. 

I completed a sequence and was still required to get it before each subsequent deployment. That was the same for everyone at my base/squadron. I honestly don't know how the DoD rationalized that but they said there was data that continuing boosters gave you stronger immunity. Kind of makes me feel like there isn't actually a sequence at all and you just need it every 6 months. 

3 hours ago, pawnman said:

Anthrax?

You do realize the Antrax vaccine has been around for a long time, in it's earliest form the late 1800's.  The Russians (not helping the argument), started giving it to humans int he 1930's, the U.S., to certain workers in 1940 and it was officially licensed by the FDA in 1970.  Despite being a vaccine used to counter a bacteria, it still uses the same methodology and technology as virus based vaccines. 

I am not anti-vaccine, I got it after having a nasty time with COVID.  That being said, mandating a vaccine based on new technology with what I think can all admit is a limited time period to examine side effects is a different animal all together.  Honestly I thought Fauci was in a tough spot early on, working for Trump and trying to stick to science with trump as a press conference had to be a difficult experience.  However, as it turns out Fauci is a complete fraud and a liar.  From conflicting mask guidance, changing science on vaccine requirements and effectiveness to outright lies about gain of function testing and the origins of the virus, it is very clear there is a lot more to the story. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, pawnman said:

Seriously...the MDG should just print some Comirnaty labels for the holdouts.

Yeah details don’t matter. “Legal distinction” is meaningless. Continue to outsource your logic to the talking heads. Only Trust, but never verify (never more than 5 sec google search). 

• Upvote 1

Okay, the name is different but it's the same.  Try using that logic and putting a part on a jet that is exactly the same but doesn't have a mil-spec and use the argument "it's the same, just the name is different" and see how that works for your career.  If those two vaccines are the same, why do they not solve the problem by using the same name and make it official?  Sure would solve a lot of issues.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TreeA10 said:

Okay, the name is different but it's the same.  Try using that logic and putting a part on a jet that is exactly the same but doesn't have a mil-spec and use the argument "it's the same, just the name is different" and see how that works for your career.  If those two vaccines are the same, why do they not solve the problem by using the same name and make it official?  Sure would solve a lot of issues.

Maybe it wasn’t an issue until the conspiracy nuts made it one? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Prozac said:

Maybe it wasn’t an issue until the conspiracy nuts made it one? 

Maybe they aren't telling the full truth just like everything else with this pandemic?

Go try and find Comirnaty somewhere.  Like, actually call and see if you can find it, don’t simply google and cite an article saying it’s widely available.  

Edited by tac airlifter

3 hours ago, TreeA10 said:

Well, turns out the one with the new name is the mil-spec one in this example.

As for why they changed the name, after another 6.9 second google:

When do vaccine name changes happen?

Before a vaccine (or any product) gets FDA approval, it’s known by the company that created it (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, etc.).

Once an FDA approval is granted, the company selects a brand name for use in the U.S. Until that time, the company is not allowed to advertise or use a brand name, even with an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

Will other vaccines change their names?

Yes — any vaccine that gets full FDA approval will also adopt a brand name. That means the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will get new names if the FDA approves them.

https://medium.com/wadepthealth/pfizer-to-comirnaty-88f8c5a17636

1 hour ago, StoleIt said:

Well, turns out the one with the new name is the mil-spec one in this example.

As for why they changed the name, after another 6.9 second google:

So where can you actually get Comirnaty? As in actually go receive an injection of it into your body? As in a hypodermic needle penetrating your flesh and impregnating your tissue and bloodstream with the Comirnaty ™️ juice?

22 hours ago, Pooter said:

I don't know why you're so hung up on this word submission. 

The point here is that you took an oath to a document. That document lays the foundation for how the military operates to include the authoritarian, hierarchical structure we call chain of command. That chain of command goes all the way up to POTUS and Congress to the extent that they make the rules in the UCMJ. 

This is why you can't just ignore an order and say it's because you swore allegiance to a document. It all falls under the document. 

And good luck with the comirnaty strategy.  Reputable sources say they're chemically identical.. which you'd think would be a relief to the hold outs who are apparently so concerned with the nomenclature attached to FDA approval and pharmaceutical branding.  Well, turns out they're the same. What a relief! 

Unless.. those hold outs are just political hacks and this is the latest poop they're throwing at the wall in the hopes it sticks. First it was "I'm waiting on full FDA approval," then it was religious opposition to stem cells from decades ago, now it's brand name issues. If I didn't know better I'd almost say you'll have problems with the vaccine no matter what! 

Chemically identical =/= same manufacturing requirements/processes and storage requirements/processes as two big examples.

Edited by dogfish78

2 hours ago, dogfish78 said:

So where can you actually get Comirnaty? As in actually go receive an injection of it into your body? As in a hypodermic needle penetrating your flesh and impregnating your tissue and bloodstream with the Comirnaty ™️ juice?

Do you throw an equally large shitfit when the flight doc prescribes you generic brand ibuprofen instead of Gucci name brand Motrin, or is your outrage limited only to hot button issues where dumb semantic games conveniently align with your political biases?

Also, out of curiosity are you tracking any changes to the manufacturing, transport, and storage processes between the original EUA vaccine and comirnaty? And which ones in particular concern you?  If you were actually able to get your hands on some holy grail comirnaty juice, would you take it?

• Like 3

On 11/1/2021 at 2:39 PM, tac airlifter said:

If “semantics and legalese don’t mean shit” then why didn’t the FDA simply approve Pfizer?  Instead they approved Comirnaty, which the manufacturer tells us is chemically identical.  Ok.  But why not start making Comirnaty here?  

It’s one of several bizarre decisions that don't make sense to a casual observer… so we’re discussing it.  On a discussion board.  Yet here you are pissed off about people having a discussion.  You are literally taking time to write on a discussion board that people should shut up and stop discussing😂 I don’t find your approach very convincing!

Self righteous high horsers like Prozac are the reason skepticism for the vaccine is so high. Insulting people to convince them to do something has never worked.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, dream big said:

Self righteous high horsers like Prozac are the reason skepticism for the vaccine is so high. Insulting people to convince them to do something has never worked.  

It’s clear that there is a contingency who don’t want to be convinced and will never be convinced. They will continue to proclaim the mountains of evidence that these vaccines are safe and effective as “fake news” from suspect sources (even as they themselves embrace some of the most biased and self serving “sources” in existence). It’s time to call a spade a spade. There are people who will lose their livelihoods because they have chosen to dig in their heels and embrace some truly insane theories. I don’t feel bad for them. I do feel bad for their families and for what this shocking display of mass ignorance means for society as a whole. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and blame the people who attempted to shine a light on crazy when you have to deal with the consequences of your own decisions. 

Apologies, as I'm trying to keep up.

So, the main pro-Covid vaccine voice here now is @Prozac?  The torch has been officially passed from @pawnman?

@Prozac, at the risk of stating the obvious, your stance on Covid vaccine mandate is in the minority here.  Rather than talking down to people, why don't you take a moment and tell us about yourself, and why you feel so strongly about the vax?

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Apologies, as I'm trying to keep up.

So, the main pro-Covid vaccine voice here now is @Prozac?  The torch has been officially passed from @pawnman?

@Prozac, at the risk of stating the obvious, your stance on Covid vaccine mandate is in the minority here.  Rather than talking down to people, why don't you take a moment and tell us about yourself, and why you feel so strongly about the vax?

Not to speak for @Prozac but I do want to clarify something. 

You can be pro-vaccine and debate people's reasons for refusing the vax without being pro-mandate. I'm extremely anti-mandate (for the civilian population) but still think the reasons I've seen in the thread for vaccine refusal are horribly misinformed. 

Honestly, refusing the vaccine simply as a middle finger to the mandates is a far better reason than the parade of semantics and copypasta I've seen here.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Prozac said:

It’s clear that there is a contingency who don’t want to be convinced and will never be convinced. They will continue to proclaim the mountains of evidence that these vaccines are safe and effective as “fake news” from suspect sources (even as they themselves embrace some of the most biased and self serving “sources” in existence). It’s time to call a spade a spade. There are people who will lose their livelihoods because they have chosen to dig in their heels and embrace some truly insane theories. I don’t feel bad for them. I do feel bad for their families and for what this shocking display of mass ignorance means for society as a whole. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and blame the people who attempted to shine a light on crazy when you have to deal with the consequences of your own decisions. 

1. Decent men and women, typically dig their heels in when more and more coercive authoritarian measures are pushed harder and harder down their throats. It makes them question the motives of those doing the mandating. 

2. mRNA tech has not been used in humans long term.

3. Natural immunity/previous infection has not been acknowledged in policy. 

4. In my experience, there have been two reactions I get when talking about the vaccine: 1 the agreeable person- often saying to me “yeah man those are good points” they proceed to live there life, not look into any concerning parts of the vaccine and go with the flow. and

2: then I talk to people who are like Prozac they call most contrary data or critical questions of the vaccine, misinformation or insane conspiracy theories. They cannot comprehend such a thing as valid dissent. 🤯And usually end up demeaning your points via ad hominem or moral superiority arguments. In my experience they also treat all vaccines the same because they are all vaccines! Humans like analogies! Cv19 vaxs are like seatbelt for your body that you can never take off😎 

5. public officials like Fauci, have lied, not admitted they lied or said it was a noble lie. Smashing trust. 

6. It doesn’t stop the transmission of the disease. 

7. it doesn’t prevent you from getting the disease. 

8. it was designed for the original wild type variant. Not delta. 

so ya my BS meter is pretty much pegged at 100.

Id also love to hear about these insane theories. Sounds fun, are they turning the frogs gay again?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pooter said:

You can be pro-vaccine and debate people's reasons for refusing the vax without being pro-mandate. I'm extremely anti-mandate (for the civilian population) but still think the reasons I've seen in the thread for vaccine refusal are horribly misinformed. 

Honestly, refusing the vaccine simply as a middle finger to the mandates is a far better reason than the parade of semantics and copypasta I've seen here.

Why are you pro-mandate for the military? It is one of the least at-risk populations in the world. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Prozac said:

Dude I’m a big fan of people being vaccinated, I convinced almost everyone in my entire deployed Sq to get the vaccine without an IG complaint before it was mandatory. I didn’t piss on the guys who declined.  I understood their skepticism and exhibited a degree of empathy.  Having some might make you more successful to your cause.  

I don’t blame the skepticism, especially after all the shenanigans with Faucci, the politicization (on both sides) and not to mention until about a month ago Pfizer was NOT officially FDA approved.  

I was one of the first in the USAF to get the vaccine. I primarily got it because I'm OCONUS and was hoping it would open up travel again. (Which it hasn't as much as I would have liked). 

Anyway, I am generally pro-vaccine, but could personally care less if other people get it. There decision to get or not get a vaccine has absolutely zero impact on my life or future. None what-so-ever. Zilch. 

Remember, more than 10X more AD personnel committed suicide last year than died of COVID. That is an eyebrow raise to me considering we still continue to downplay mental health importance in the DoD. But I guess we don't have a political party jamming suicide problems down our throat to make us care. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pooter said:

Exactly this. At this point, I’m far less fired up about the vaccines and far more concerned about the conspiracy theories presented as fact and spreading through conservative newsfeeds like wildfire. In the past few weeks I’ve heard grown, educated, professional men and women argue that the vaccines cause AIDS, that they contain alien DNA, that Pfizer is not actually approved, that the vaccines have directly caused tens of millions of deaths, that the “mainstream” media along with every world government have conspired in some sort of massive coverup, that there are thousands of tiny microchips in each vaccine dose, that it will magnetize you…..and so on, and so on. The scary thing is that this shitstorm of disinformation has become so pervasive, many people whom I know well and respect are willing to believe even some of the most bonkers theories. 

True story: My kid’s best friend’s dad is a firefighter in a major metropolitan department. REALLY good dude. Give you the shirt off his back. Staunchly conservative & I respect that. However, he truly believes the whole microchip thing. He’s an otherwise smart guy who’s trusted media sources have duped him into buying into crazy. There are a LOT of Americans like him. Now he is losing his job based on a batshit crazy conspiracy theory. My heart goes out to his family, who will likely be forced to out of their home.

You can debate the logic of civil vaccine mandates & make a pretty good argument against them. They are reality for many people however & it sucks to see good people duped into making a bad decision based on intellectually dishonest arguments.  The truth is, the organization you work for (civil or mil) probably wants you to get vaccinated because they aren’t interested in taking the productivity hit when an unvaccinated individual gets sick or is exposed to someone who is. My particular company has had one person die of COVID, a handful spend extended periods in intensive care, hundreds of confirmed COVID-19 cases with various degrees of severity, and a couple dozen guys out on LTD with “long haul” COVID symptoms. About 80 percent of our workforce is now vaccinated. Ya know how many have died of the vaccine? Zero. Ya know how many have been hospitalized or gone out on disability because of vaccine reactions? Zero. Ya know how many vaccinated individuals have had to be quarantined because of contact tracing? Zero. Vaccination makes a lot of sense for most organizations. Disagree? Fine, but in a free country your employer is also free to set its own health policies (the courts have almost unanimously upheld this). Don’t be the guy that gets fired based on a conspiracy theory. Also, don’t be the guy that contributes to the problem by amplifying crazy. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, VMFA187 said:

Why are you pro-mandate for the military? It is one of the least at-risk populations in the world. 

Because its a readiness issue.

Death isn't the only downside to Covid. Having unvaccinated folks quarantine for weeks at a time whenever they come into contact with someone who tests positive for Covid makes it tough to get anything done.

3 hours ago, Prozac said:

Exactly this. At this point, I’m far less fired up about the vaccines and far more concerned about the conspiracy theories presented as fact and spreading through conservative newsfeeds like wildfire. In the past few weeks I’ve .......

Holy crap you must interact with some seriously unique people. I've never even heard or imagined the stuff you say you've heard people actually say. What part of the world/country do you live in?

• Upvote 2