Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

If the lineman walk out as winter sets in, whoa boy! I almost wish it to happen, as they’d be fighting the unjust bullshit this admin is pushing down our throats, and it’d be entertaining to watch all the douchebags lose their minds without electrical power…hmm, guess being a smug, condescending asshole doesn’t keep you warm in winter, who knew! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, brabus said:

If the lineman walk out as winter sets in, whoa boy! I almost wish it to happen, as they’d be fighting the unjust bullshit this admin is pushing down our throats, and it’d be entertaining to watch all the douchebags lose their minds without electrical power…hmm, guess being a smug, condescending asshole doesn’t keep you warm in winter, who knew! 

If the linemen do, I’ll be so happy. I’ll be toasty with my wood fireplace and food/water supplies for months. The smug media shitting on tradesmen for years because they didn’t get a worthless university degree would get a taste of how quick reality sets in when they can’t use a microwave, post to Twitter, or fuel up their vehicle. Lineman are the most critical tradesmen in our nation in regards to shutting down infrastructure that affects the most serious things.

37 minutes ago, uhhello said:

Southwest needs to take a look at their planes.  "weather" is apparently affecting them differently than the rest of the airlines.

Well, if they don't get a handle on their rollin' coal membership online, they're gonna get 2017 Spirit'd right between the uprights faster than they can spell RLA. The self-immolating over on APC is priceless. So far SWAPA has had to publicly deny their inference more times than Peter denied Jesús, and it's only Monday. Best laid schemes of mice and men.... 

🤣

• Haha 2

Many moons ago the ATC boyz thought that they had Ronnie Raygun by the cojones and they went on strike..the controller who lived next door at the time ended up running a muffler shop.  A lot of laid off pilots got jobs with ATC in various roles like clearance delivery..ground control etc. that they could handle  i.e. not approach to KORD for example.  Those jobs and alert lines kept them going.  It was a goat rope but they (the controllers) all got the bootaroo so best be careful.  A lot of pilots headed off active duty?  That a rumor or not?

• Upvote 1

And in a brilliant act of defiance against what he perceives to be a massive overreach of government by mandating vaccines, the governor of Texas engages in a massive overreach of government himself by banning private businesses from issuing mandates.

You just have to appreciate the irony.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, joe1234 said:

And in a brilliant act of defiance against what he perceives to be a massive overreach of government by mandating vaccines, the governor of Texas engages in a massive overreach of government himself by banning private businesses from issuing mandates.

>decreeing citizenry shall take an experimental injection that every day is being proven more and more to not work, is shilled by corrupt bureaucrats, politicians, and Big Pharmacy. is not tyranny

>prohibiting entities within the sovereign state of Texas from forcing the citizenry to take an experimental injection is tyranny

Did you read your oath of office backwards or something?

9 hours ago, Standby said:

Constitutional carry AND prohibition on vaccine mandates? I wonder how the California transplants are going to handle this one…

From what I’ve read the transplants from California to Texas are voting overwhelming “red” more than they are “blue”. Thank God.

On 10/10/2021 at 10:28 AM, FLEA said:

I think because there is more to the approval than just the chemical compound that results. Everything from labeling to directions, packaging, manufacturing conditions, and supply transport are also evaluated. The FDA likely had no way to verify those conditions were identical in earlier Pfizer batches. There is a letter from Pfizer that actually details what the ONLY interchangeable batches with Cominarty are, I posted it earlier in this thread. 

Yea, then it sounds like Pfeizer shouldn’t be equivalent to Comirnaty and DOD did that to make this order fast & immediately enforceable.  If all those variables matter to the FDA, maybe they matter?

On 10/10/2021 at 10:28 AM, FLEA said:

I think because there is more to the approval than just the chemical compound that results. Everything from labeling to directions, packaging, manufacturing conditions, and supply transport are also evaluated. The FDA likely had no way to verify those conditions were identical in earlier Pfizer batches. There is a letter from Pfizer that actually details what the ONLY interchangeable batches with Cominarty are, I posted it earlier in this thread. 

Please post the letter again. I cannot find it. Thanks! 

7 hours ago, joe1234 said:

I wonder how all the folks cheering Abbott would feel if California banned companies from drug testing employees.  

37 minutes ago, pawnman said:

I wonder how all the folks cheering Abbott would feel if California banned companies from drug testing employees.  

Depends. The relationship with government and business is a tough issue. On one hand my libertarian side says government shouldnt get involved. On the other, I don't want to go back to businesses lawfully being allowed to discriminate based on race/other factors, just because it's the business owners right. Personally, I could care less if drug testing was banned because I could care less if people do drugs. But none of these are apples to apples comparison. 

Big picture, my opinion, SWA has the right to mandate the vaccine if that's what their board wants. But the unions absolutely have a right to strike and leave SWA on its ass in the middle of a labor shortage as well. SWA needs to figure out how to balance that. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, FLEA said:

Depends. The relationship with government and business is a tough issue. On one hand my libertarian side says government shouldnt get involved. On the other, I don't want to go back to businesses lawfully being allowed to discriminate based on race/other factors, just because it's the business owners right. Personally, I could care less if drug testing was banned because I could care less if people do drugs. But none of these are apples to apples comparison. 

Big picture, my opinion, SWA has the right to mandate the vaccine if that's what their board wants. But the unions absolutely have a right to strike and leave SWA on its ass in the middle of a labor shortage as well. SWA needs to figure out how to balance that. 

Way to twist yourself around this one. First you equate business’ vaccine mandates to racial discrimination? Sorry. Not even close. Offensive to those groups who really have been discriminated against. Second, you say you could care less whether people do drugs. Utter bullshit. I bet you’d care a lot if some meth addled truck driver mowed down somebody you loved. Third, you say SWAPA should be allowed to strike based on SWA’s mandate which makes me wonder if you’ve ever heard of the RLA or have the slightest clue how airline union negotiations work. 

25 minutes ago, Prozac said:

Way to twist yourself around this one. First you equate business’ vaccine mandates to racial discrimination? Sorry. Not even close. Offensive to those groups who really have been discriminated against. Second, you say you could care less whether people do drugs. Utter bullshit. I bet you’d care a lot if some meth addled truck driver mowed down somebody you loved. Third, you say SWAPA should be allowed to strike based on SWA’s mandate which makes me wonder if you’ve ever heard of the RLA or have the slightest clue how airline union negotiations work. 

I think I confused you with my answer. To be clear, I dont think Abbot should have made a mandate. My whole point is, keep shit at the lowest level and keep the government out. It's a corporate/labor dispute like anything else. Unless there is criminal conduct, just let it go. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, FLEA said:

I think I confused you with my answer. To be clear, I dont think Abbot should have made a mandate. My whole point is, keep shit at the lowest level and keep the government out. It's a corporate/labor dispute like anything else. Unless there is criminal conduct, just let it go. 

Thanks for the clarification. I think we mostly agree & I probably read a little too much into your earlier post. 🍻 

6 hours ago, pawnman said:

Drug testing someone causes irreversible medical changes to the person’s body?

1 hour ago, arg said:

Got the notice from the company. Shot or fired. Not sure what I’m going to do yet. Leaning towards the J&J if I go that route. Don’t recall anyone here mentioning that they got the J&J.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

You’re going to sell yourself out for a paycheck and take the clotshot? 

95CC66BD-FEFF-4D41-BB95-43E476A5BE2B.png

7A164C6A-3BBF-4E2E-B3EC-93635E4F1D08.jpeg

1 hour ago, arg said:

Got the notice from the company. Shot or fired. Not sure what I’m going to do yet. Leaning towards the J&J if I go that route. Don’t recall anyone here mentioning that they got the J&J.

My wife & I both got it.

It’s fine I guess.  Felt a bit under the weather for a day then got over it, NBD.   We both still got COVID afterwards so it’s totally bogus, but that’s par for the course on this issue.  If you’re just looking to check the box, J&J does it faster than the others.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

My wife & I both got it.

It’s fine I guess.  Felt a bit under the weather for a day then got over it, NBD.   We both still got COVID afterwards so it’s totally bogus, but that’s par for the course on this issue.  If you’re just looking to check the box, J&J does it faster than the others.  

And it's not mRNA if you're concerned about "gene therapy".