Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

2 hours ago, Guardian said:

Guessing he can’t see your statement unless it’s quoted because of previously mentioned blocking.

Hopefully he sees it. I haven't blocked him or anyone else. I still want his opinion shared no matter what he says. Too bad others don't see the same way.

1633293286625.jpg

32 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

Then why are vaccines being pushed over treatment 

1. They reduce severity

2. It's a much less risky way of getting some protection than contacting covid for the antibodies. 

4 hours ago, Negatory said:

Delta made vaccines obsolete. Very disheartening.

Which was my question 18 months ago when we decided to pause life for longer than the "two weeks to stop the spread." 

So we're waiting for a vaccine? What if they never make one? And if they do, what if it doesn't work? And if it does, what if the virus mutates?

Seemed like shakey ground to nuke the economy on. But here we are, about to run out of government schemes to hide the effects of the past 18 months...

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, pawnman said:

1. They reduce severity

2. It's a much less risky way of getting some protection than contacting covid for the antibodies. 

So would you agree that a younger, healthy individual should have the choice of receiving the vaccine since they don't pose a risk to others?

8 minutes ago, VMFA187 said:

So would you agree that a younger, healthy individual should have the choice of receiving the vaccine since they don't pose a risk to others?

Depends.  Military readiness depends on a lot more than just not dying, for example.  Doctors and nurses are in contact with a lot of people who are more at risk than the general population.

And the Israel study showed that antibodies from being infected were effective protection against a second go-around with Covid...that doesn't render the vaccines useless for people who have never been infected.

I don't know how you think people who get infected, even if they are at the pinnacle of health and never see the inside of a hospital, aren't a risk to other people.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.19.21262139v1

Associations between vaccine breakthrough cases and infection by SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) variants have remained largely unexplored. Here we analyzed SARS-CoV-2 whole-genome sequences and viral loads from 1,373 persons with COVID-19 from the San Francisco Bay Area from February 1 to June 30, 2021, of which 125 (9.1%) were vaccine breakthrough infections. Fully vaccinated were more likely than unvaccinated persons to be infected by variants carrying mutations associated with decreased antibody neutralization (L452R, L452Q, E484K, and/or F490S) (78% versus 48%, p = 1.96e-08), but not by those associated with increased infectivity (L452R and/or N501Y) (85% versus 77%, p = 0.092). Differences in viral loads were non-significant between unvaccinated and fully vaccinated persons overall (p = 0.99) and according to lineage (p = 0.09 – 0.78). Viral loads were significantly higher in symptomatic as compared to asymptomatic vaccine breakthrough cases (p < 0.0001), and symptomatic vaccine breakthrough infections had similar viral loads to unvaccinated infections (p = 0.64). In 5 cases with available longitudinal samples for serologic analyses, vaccine breakthrough infections were found to be associated with low or undetectable neutralizing antibody levels attributable to immunocompromised state or infection by an antibody-resistant lineage. These findings suggest that vaccine breakthrough cases are preferentially caused by circulating antibody-resistant SARS-CoV-2 variants, and that symptomatic breakthrough infections may potentially transmit COVID-19 as efficiently as unvaccinated infections, regardless of the infecting lineage.

12 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Which was my question 18 months ago when we decided to pause life for longer than the "two weeks to stop the spread." 

So we're waiting for a vaccine? What if they never make one? And if they do, what if it doesn't work? And if it does, what if the virus mutates?

Seemed like shakey ground to nuke the economy on. But here we are, about to run out of government schemes to hide the effects of the past 18 months...

Covid hysteria is a useful tool for big government democrats (and republicans). It got Trump out of office, it increased dependency on government programs (why work when your Covid check is > your paycheck?), it continues to serve as a distraction from the mass importation of future voters from the Southern Border and mask the negligence behind the Afg pullout. If you were a big government corrupt politician I would never want the Covid hysteria to end!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, pawnman said:

Depends.  Military readiness depends on a lot more than just not dying, for example.  Doctors and nurses are in contact with a lot of people who are more at risk than the general population.

And the Israel study showed that antibodies from being infected were effective protection against a second go-around with Covid...that doesn't render the vaccines useless for people who have never been infected.

I don't know how you think people who get infected, even if they are at the pinnacle of health and never see the inside of a hospital, aren't a risk to other people.

if unvax'd person gets COVID, then the know it and likely quaruntine or like you said earlier, maybe they are in the hospital.  

if a vax'd person gets COVID, they are less likely to know it, and more likely to be out spreading it.  

1 hour ago, bennynova said:

if unvax'd person gets COVID, then the know it and likely quaruntine or like you said earlier, maybe they are in the hospital.  

if a vax'd person gets COVID, they are less likely to know it, and more likely to be out spreading it.  

My boss was vax’d and got COVID few weeks ago and he definitely knew he had it. Beat him up for two days then he was good.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

My boss was vax’d and got COVID few weeks ago and he definitely knew he had it. Beat him up for two days then he was good.

Yes, that’s good.   He knew to stay home.    Others dont get that knowledge and have been the super spreaders.  

It's starting to appear that your genetic profile is going to be the "expert" on how to deal with a medical emergency like this .. If an organism like C-19 appears again, let it run wild in the population, offer a vaccine, and see what happens.  Those that survive will pass on protective genetics for the next time, esp. if (when) it changes shape and needs modified vaccine.  For sure this will be the science experiment from hell.  But with an incredible amount of medical (and sociological) knowledge gained.  As usual, I feel bad for the medics..I got a flu shot and a bug shot today and the nurse said that they are worn out.  It could have been prevented.  Now I'm going to get lectured by my pal who is convinced that I got a microchip.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 8:21 AM, dream big said:

Covid hysteria is a useful tool for big government democrats (and republicans). It got Trump out of office, it increased dependency on government programs (why work when your Covid check is > your paycheck?), it continues to serve as a distraction from the mass importation of future voters from the Southern Border and mask the negligence behind the Afg pullout. If you were a big government corrupt politician I would never want the Covid hysteria to end!

All perfectly 100% true. And as I've been saying on this thread for quite a while now, it has absolutely nothing to do with the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. 

It's been wild to watch people on the right take their frustration with Democrat covid policy and project it onto a vaccine that is literally a miracle of capitalism.  Much in the same way, Democrats take their hatred of trump or joe rogan and protect that onto legitimate medical treatments like hydroxy and ivermectin. 

If only there were a third way where we looked at treatments based on empirical data, rather than judging them based on political baggage.

• Like 2

Check this out, was in email today

------------------------------------

Gen Bunch, Gen Scobee, et al.

I present these affidavits and e-mail under 10 USC 1034 – Protected communications; prohibition of retaliatory personnel actions.

10 USC 1034 protects complaints which disclose information that I reasonably believe constitutes evidence of violations of laws and regulations in addition to gross mismanagement and abuse of authority.

Protected Communications include those made to (b)(1)(B)(iv) any person or organization in the chain of command (I interpret organization to include HQ AFMC/AFRC Staff).

Gen Bunch,

You have violated UCMJ Article 134, “…all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the

armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes

and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be

taken cognizance of by a general, special or summary court-martial, according to the

nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court.”

You have not replied to my affidavit, and your silence stands as consent to, and tacit agreement of, the factual declarations surrounding this fraud.

Your failure to address reported fraud is prejudicial to good order and conduct, and brings discredit upon the armed forces.

From my perspective this is no different than ignoring a report of Sexual Assualt/Rape and continuing to allow that crime.

Please see the attached affidavit, “Main Affidavit-Notarized 7 Oct Kevin Hall”

In addition, I received an e-mail after I notarized the attached affidavit this morning with an order (I will send a separate affidavit to address that order and send a notice of claim)

In that order, you are violating UCMJ Article 107.  (Again, please see details in the attached “Main Affidavit-Notarized 7 Oct Kevin Hall” )

“Any person subject to this chapter who, with intent to deceive, signs any false record, return, regulation, order, or other

official document, knowing it to be false, or makes any other false official statement knowing it to be false, shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.” 

Gen Scobee,

You issued a memorandum (attached) after receiving my affidavit and being officially put on notice of pervasive fraud by sworn testimony under penalty of perjury.

Your silence stands as consent to, and tacit agreement of, the factual declarations surrounding the fraud.

Signing the memorandum with knowledge of the fraud, without which fraud, the memorandum would be null and void,

is a violation of UCMJ Article 107, signing an official document, knowing it to be false [based on fraud].

IG staffs,

Please take note of these violations and consider them official notification for your action. 

Please kindly let me know who the appropriate contact is in AFMC/AFRC/DAF respectively for follow up action, or if I need to report this to a higher IG.

All,

The facts are clear (including facts established in unrebutted affidavits admissible in a courts martial or Article 138 proceeding)

1)     The Secretary of Defense clearly directed us to ONLY use vaccines that receive full licensure

2)     The FDA requires the following for Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines :

Y.  All descriptive printed matter, advertising, and promotional material related to the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine clearly and conspicuously shall state that:

-This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA.

3)     Comirnaty (the ONLY FDA licensed and labeled vaccine) is not available!

4)     Pfizer-BioNTech and Comirnaty are legally distinct and not interchangeable with respect to legality, the only thing that legally matters.

5)     Failure to obtain required informed consent for an EUA drug is Medical Malpractice and criminal.

6)     Leadership has a duty and obligation to immediately address and correct fraud, and to follow all applicable EUA laws and regulations.

7)     Any official document related to this fraud, signed with knowledge of this fraud, is a violation of UCMJ Article 107.

Having a requirement for a licensed vaccine that is not available is absurd, fraud, and criminal.

Ignoring, Avoiding, and Pretending that these simple facts do not exist is cause for action on every conceivable level.

I forgive all the evil in this world, as I have been so graciously forgiven by my Lord and Savior.

Peace is the Prize, and the truth sets us free, and accordingly I pursue the truth fearlessly and boldly without apology or judgment.

I welcome any open and transparent dialogue to show where I am wrong on the facts of the matter, that the truth may be justly determined.

In addition to my 3 affidavits, the first of which I sent on 20 September, defendingtherepublic.org has just filed lawsuit, in a statement on 6 October at 1500 EST (yesterday).

“The core claims raised in the lawsuit ask the court to bar the FDA and DOD from using deceptive “bait and switch” tactics and to uphold the constitutional right of every citizen to refuse an unwanted, unnecessary and unproven vaccine.  The “bait and switch” involves the FDA’s approval of the Comirnaty vaccine, which is not available, while the FDA and DOD instead seek to administer the experimental, unapproved version of the vaccine (which cannot be mandated) to trick service members to forfeit their rights to informed consent and to refuse an experimental vaccine.”

I am calling on everyone involved in this process to remember their oath of office.

I call on you to fulfill your oath of office and address the issues raised in the affidavits immediately.

I call on you to fulfill your oath of office and either reply (under penalty of perjury for Gen Bunch & Gen Scobee) how these orders can possibly be lawful, or end this fraud.

I call on you to fulfill your oath of office and either defend our constitutionally protected God-Given rights, or make clear your intentions to continue violating them after being given notice.

I call on you to fulfill your oath of office or resign your commissions.

EVERY SINGLE MILITARY PERSON has a duty to fulfill their oath, and when informed of a crime, just like with sexual assault, should we stand silent?

Should we ignore sworn testimony of pervasive fraud and harm, unlawful orders, medical malpractice, bait and switch deception, and a host of other crimes?

Should we ignore the animating principle of the Hippocratic oath to first do no harm with medical interventions or the precautionary principle and proceed with unprecedented haste?

Should we wait for the wheels of justice to grind for months and years on such an obvious wrong when we have a clear duty to act now or at the very least pause to wonder why 10% are willing to leave?

When the truth is revealed, and by the grace of God it will be quickly, how will you feel if you chose to stand idly by when you had a chance to act and speak truth?

According to a functional that I talked to, 10-15% of AFRC Airmen are about to leave over this issue.  Do you see similar numbers?

I have interacted with hundreds of military members who believe this pervasive fraud is criminal beyond belief, and  10-15% is consistent with my experiences.

Failure to address these now clearly established and uncontested [unrebutted] facts with an impact of that magnitude [10%] is EXTREMELY prejudicial to good order and discipline. 

How can anyone in good conscience follow leaders who refuse to address clear uncontested facts of fraud with enormous impact to mission and readiness?

The functional I talked to was “freaked out” at losing a catastrophic level of experience, IPs, irreplaceable people in critical positions,

and doesn’t understand how leadership cannot see how this obviously leads directly to mission failure and decimated readiness.

I believe that this is about good vs evil, fear vs love, and about speaking the truth with integrity.

If it takes falling on my sword to help everyone see the deceptions and truth of the severity of the fraud in this matter (crimes), then so be it, but I trust in God.

Unless there is some classified orders from the highest authority to intentionally show people how corrupt the system is;

Continued silence from General Bunch and General Scobee will be interpreted as complicity in fraud and failure to perform a duty required by your oath of office.

I intend to pursue all possible avenues for redress of this grievance until the matter is resolved, and I welcome any who would join me. 

You all have the chance to be among the first Senior Leaders to come out in defense of the truth!!!

It is never too late to do the right thing.

“These are the times that try men’s souls.  The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and women.

Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

What we obtain to cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.  Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be a strange thing indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.” –Thomas Paine

I look forward to your replies.

God Bless America.  I pray for America.

God Bless our Military.  I pray for our Military

God Bless and watch over you all.  I pray for and forgive all.

Sonar,

Col Hall

Edited by DFRESH
Removed phone number.
  • Upvote 1

https://www.visir.is/g/20212167101d/stodva-notkun-boluefnis-moderna-her-a-landi-i-ljosi-nyrra-gagna

The Chief Epidemiologist has decided that the Moderna vaccine against Covid-19 will not be used in Iceland while further information is obtained on the safety of the vaccine during booster vaccinations.

An announcement states that in recent days there has been data from the Nordic countries on the increased incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination with the Moderna vaccine in addition to the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine.

"Safe and effective" - USAF

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1