Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

On 9/30/2021 at 8:28 PM, Buddy Spike said:

It’s gone so I can’t go back and look, but IIRC it was directed at China, not “Asian persuasion,” since it was in the context of the Wuhan Virus.  I could be wrong, though.  I think we throw around “racist” far too much.    

The dude said a slur that’s directed at Asian people, Chinese or otherwise. Period. I’m Asian. Its fu*king racist. 

On 9/30/2021 at 6:45 PM, bfargin said:

Holy shiite this thread is scaring me. I can't believe this group has so many authoritarians in it. I assumed we were all Americans and mostly military members or at least members who served and swore an oath to defend the constitution. Some of you are straight out militant on your authoritarianism. Hopefully you are talking shit like you are sitting at a bar, otherwise you should be separated immediately and not placed any any senior level position.

Calling someone that isn’t your run of the mill shit talk.  If someone said that slur to me while sitting at the Sq bar, I’d punch them in the mouth. 

Edited by JQuintana
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Heard an interesting theory. Since those who have the vaccine are 27 times more likely to get covid again (even without symptoms) that this spike could be due to the vaccinated unknowingly spreading covid because they don’t know they have it and don’t care to wear a mask because they think they can’t spread it even though science says otherwise.

Calling someone that isn’t your run of the mill shit talk.  If someone said that slur to me while sitting at the Sq bar, I’d punch them in the mouth. 

Fully support your right to hit him and be pissed if he called you that word. I don’t think anyone is arguing otherwise.

11 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Heard an interesting theory. Since those who have the vaccine are 27 times more likely to get covid again (even without symptoms) that this spike could be due to the vaccinated unknowingly spreading covid because they don’t know they have it and don’t care to wear a mask because they think they can’t spread it even though science says otherwise.

Or people are just tired of being jerked around by the government and clowns such as Faucci! “Trust the experts you anti vaccer extremists!!” What happens when “the experts” get lobbied heavily by the known corrupt pharmaceutical industry.  Maybe if the average citizen trusted this inept government more we would have more cohesion with regards to Covid. 

I am fully vaccinated and wear a mask when I’m told but I’m getting tired of this BS overreach like most Americans.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Since those who have the vaccine are 27 times more likely to get covid again

Source? Ya know, when you hear shocking numbers like that, most of the time it’s worth doing a little research. I don’t believe that stat for a second. All of the information & data I’ve seen suggests that you are many times less likely to get COVID after being vaccinated. I’d love to see the “source” that’s peddling the bullshit that you insist on spreading here. Oh I know, I know: the media & big pharma’s in bed with the FDA & uncle Joe & the Gates/Clinton/Epstein cabal so who can you really trust other than what what you hear on bitchute and 4chan, right?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

Meanwhile in Florida…

F615988D-E337-4E9B-A542-1546173BEFD2.jpeg

It’s a lagging indicator that Florida has been particularly bad at. No surprise that conservative media skews this data, intentionally.

I encourage you to check this yourself.

BAB631E3-2E81-4B73-A4D9-47E465AD7395.webp.2827138a983f8dd6f31442e652d0c840.webp

Edited by Negatory

me: “Take your medicine so mine works lol” 

response: “it’s not so simple, your choice is unvaccinated persons are the ones spreading the disease, you can infect me. ”

me: “ I already had the disease so I am protected. Aren’t all vaccines based off of natural immunity? Can’t vaccinated people spread Cv19 as well? ” 

response: “but in Kentucky they did a study, look here: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0806-vaccination-protection.html” 

me: “there were no patient outcomes in the study, also there was no tracking of total PCR tests given to the two patient populations. Aren’t those important numbers to know? Also they are revoking the PCR test in December. https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html
why? Also significant data from Israel suggests that natural immunity is better than uninfected vaccinated persons. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf

response: “ but there was an increase in immunity after 1 dose of the Pfizer vaccine in the Israel study.”

me: “ yes there was but the mandate is for two shot of Pfizer. Where is the data showing that two doses of Pfizer grants increased immunity?”

response: “ … but the hospitals will be overrun. The only risk factor that matters right now is vaccination status. We should even consider not treating the unvaccinated. Just take the vaccine man. Plus they did a study with a 72 people and 1/3 of those previously infected did not meet the threshold they established to indicated immunity https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/9/21-1042_article” 

me: “ 72 people is 72 people….  Not the biggest study eh? Aren’t other risk factors like physical fitness, diet, sun exposure, life style etc?

shouldn't there be a burden of proof that the vaccine benefits the previously infected before we mandate it for those people? What about VAERS data? https://openvaers.com/ Isn’t there is risk associated with every medical intervention”.

response: “ trust the science man. All VAERS data is unverified. “ 

me: “ what? 6k Americans have reportedly died soon after the vaccine. Isn’t that worth investigating? Is there a report that outlines the FDAs findings to these cases? 

response: “Anyone can fill those reports out, it could be Alex Jones and big, umm, big, ah, Quanon people that are filling those out. Im sure you believe in that stuff.” 

me: “ no I don’t believe in that stuff. Just trying to get to the bottom of natural immunity and vaccine safety. Aren’t those important aspects of CV19? What about personal autonomy and liberty? ” 

Response: “ trust the science. Vaccines are seatbelts but they inject the seatbelt into your body and you can’t remove the seatbelt. Also, This isn’t about personal liberty.”

me: “ the rest of my posts will add nothing to the conversation so I will be communicating in memes only… 

image.gif.83491a98932f31ea3e8bf460b2638409.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, glockenspiel said:

Also significant data from Israel suggests that natural immunity is better than uninfected vaccinated persons. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf

response: “ but there was an increase in immunity after 1 dose of the Pfizer vaccine in the Israel study.”

Just read the Israeli study, convincing enough to me that natural immunity should be treated similarly to vaccination if you have the antibodies.  If the antibodies were permanent (which they are not) I would support an exemption for mandatory vaccination in the military if you have natural immunity. Though as this transitions to an endemic there will likely be an annual vax requirement similar to the flu. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Negatory said:

It’s a lagging indicator that Florida has been particularly bad at. No surprise that conservative media skews this data, intentionally.

I encourage you to check this yourself.

BAB631E3-2E81-4B73-A4D9-47E465AD7395.webp.2827138a983f8dd6f31442e652d0c840.webp

florida is one of MANY examples of cases that come down naturally. It's not "conservative media skews" lol

anyone hear anything about India recently? crickets. how about the nordic countries? crickets. it's all complete bull shit and a massive power grab/money grab.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BashiChuni said:

florida is one of MANY examples of cases that come down naturally. It's not "conservative media skews" lol

anyone hear anything about India recently? crickets. how about the nordic countries? crickets. it's all complete bull shit and a massive power grab/money grab.

Cases are coming down naturally. But Florida in particular is such a bad example because they criminally underreport in comparison to most other places. For reference, they have only claimed 2 deaths for yesterday, which is guaranteed to be off by an order of magnitude my friend.

And your examples of other countries don’t affect the data that show that, in the USA, we are pretty damn close to peak deaths in the delta surge right now.

34219A14-9A2F-40C0-B2FF-5C96240B0900.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Negatory said:

Cases are coming down naturally. But Florida in particular is such a bad example because they criminally underreport in comparison to most other places.

Can you support this claim?

I'm onboard that its clear there is a few week delay in full reporting. I haven't seen convincing evidence of underreporting. 

Closest I've seen is comparion of C-19 deaths vs excess deaths, which was a weak argument given the numerous other causes of death that could reasonably spike due to individual and organizational covid fear responses.  (ex delaying care for critical conditions, deaths of despair).

1 hour ago, Negatory said:

Cases are coming down naturally. But Florida in particular is such a bad example because they criminally underreport in comparison to most other places. For reference, they have only claimed 2 deaths for yesterday, which is guaranteed to be off by an order of magnitude my friend.

Criminally underreport?  How do you know that?  Illegally funding gain of function with tax money in a foreign country to hide from congress then lying to congress is an example of real criminally under reporting.  

We just received an email that the COVID tests we’ve been using for high schoolers (in Florida) are recalled due to inordinately high false positives.  Is anyone going back in time to subtract all those false positives?  No.

This whole thing is bullshit.  In a real pandemic you don’t spend all this time and effort trying to convince people a pandemic is happening.  It’s apparent.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, FlyingWolf said:

Can you support this claim?

I'm onboard that its clear there is a few week delay in full reporting. I haven't seen convincing evidence of underreporting. 

Closest I've seen is comparion of C-19 deaths vs excess deaths, which was a weak argument given the numerous other causes of death that could reasonably spike due to individual and organizational covid fear responses.  (ex delaying care for critical conditions, deaths of despair).

Maybe underreport is not the precise language I’m trying to use. They are one of the slowest to report, so their graph has looked like we are on a downtrend for weeks. Turns out is just because they are extremely delayed compared to almost every other state.

11 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

Criminally underreport?  How do you know that?  Illegally funding gain of function with tax money in a foreign country to hide from congress then lying to congress is an example of real criminally under reporting.  

We just received an email that the COVID tests we’ve been using for high schoolers (in Florida) are recalled due to inordinately high false positives.  Is anyone going back in time to subtract all those false positives?  No.

This whole thing is bullshit.  In a real pandemic you don’t spend all this time and effort trying to convince people a pandemic is happening.  It’s apparent.  

Go with sources on false positive rates.

6 hours ago, Prozac said:

Oh I know, I know: the media & big pharma’s in bed with the FDA & uncle Joe & the Gates/Clinton/Epstein cabal so who can you really trust other than what what you hear on bitchute and 4chan, right?

Won't you be surprised when you learn there's a lot of truth in what you wrote.

On 9/30/2021 at 10:13 PM, jazzdude said:
On 9/30/2021 at 9:27 PM, Guardian said:

Let’s not move the goal posts. No one is arguing that using that word is ok. Or that it’s not a slur. Just that it’s not a racist slur as China isn’t a race. These are just facts that have no emotions and don’t care about peoples feelings. Show me where anyone is advocating for use of the word he used please?

But it can be shown where people called it racist and by definition it is not. Is it dumb? A put down? Awful? And poor usage of the English language? Likely all yes. But it isn’t racist.

Fine. Chinese isn't a race, but it is an ethnicity. So it's not a racist slur, but an ethnic slur. Not really any better in my book.

China is a country.  

9 hours ago, JQuintana said:

The dude said a slur that’s directed at Asian people, Chinese or otherwise. Period. I’m Asian. Its fu*king racist. 

“I’m Asian. It’s fucking racist.”  How does you being Asian allow you to change the definition of race or racism?  

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Buddy Spike said:

“I’m Asian. It’s fucking racist.”  How does you being Asian allow you to change the definition of race or racism?  

Oh good, we're back to this. 

I bet your EO office could help you understand the nuance. 

1 minute ago, pawnman said:

Oh good, we're back to this. 

I bet your EO office could help you understand the nuance. 

Ah yes, report to the nearest reeducation camp for training.

I understand the nuance.  It’s the people screaming “RACISM” against a threat country that seem to be struggling here.  Including yourself.  

• Upvote 1