Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

22 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

~6000 deaths of any cause among those vaccinated, only 3 attributable to blood clots from J&J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry...i thought the quotes (much like the martian uses around vaccine) would convey my sarcasm 🍻

30 minutes ago, Day Man said:

sorry...i thought the quotes (much like the martian uses around vaccine) would convey my sarcasm 🍻

Is your wife’s boyfriend’s name “The Martian”?

Summary:

• COVID-19 is a blood and blood vessel disease. SARS-CoV-2 infects the lining of human blood vessels, causing them to leak into the lungs.

• Current treatment protocols (e.g. invasive ventilation) are actively harmful to patients, accelerating oxidative stress and causing severe VILI (ventilator-induced lung injuries). The continued use of ventilators in the absence of any proven medical benefit constitutes mass murder.

• Existing countermeasures are inadequate to slow the spread of what is an aerosolized and potentially wastewater-borne virus, and constitute a form of medical theater.

• Various non-vaccine interventions have been suppressed by both the media and the medical establishment in favor of vaccines and expensive patented drugs.

• The authorities have denied the usefulness of natural immunity against COVID-19, despite the fact that natural immunity confers protection against all of the virus’s proteins, and not just one.

• Vaccines will do more harm than good. The antigen that these vaccines are based on, SARS-CoV- 2 Spike, is a toxic protein. SARS-CoV-2 may have ADE, or antibody-dependent enhancement; current antibodies may not neutralize future strains, but instead help them infect immune cells. Also, vaccinating during a pandemic with a leaky vaccine removes the evolutionary pressure for a virus to become less lethal.

• There is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

• COVID-19 vaccine researchers are directly linked to scientists involved in brain-computer interface (“neural lace”) tech, one of whom was indicted for taking grant money from China.

• Independent researchers have discovered mysterious nanoparticles inside the vaccines that are not supposed to be present.

• The entire pandemic is being used as an excuse for a vast political and economic transformation of Western society that will enrich the already rich and turn the rest of us into serfs and untouchables.

Interesting - to say the least.

COVID-19-The-Spartacus-Letter.pdf

• Upvote 3

On 9/27/2021 at 1:57 PM, Sim said:

The final part about using graphene in the vaccinations to develop some kind of "brain-to-machine interface" seems a bit far-fetched.  That's just a small portion of the paper though.  The rest of it I have a tough time arguing with, especially given how well the author has documented their sources.

Honestly, so much of the last 18 months can be boiled down to the same old aphorisms.  Specifically:

• Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
  • Follow the money.

Those two alone allow one to make much more sense of everything Covid-related.  This "Spartacus Letter" just does everyone the favor of providing a well-sourced summary.

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

The final part about using graphene in the vaccinations to develop some kind of "brain-to-machine interface" seems a bit far-fetched.  That's just a small portion of the paper though.  The rest of it I have a tough time arguing with, especially given how well the author has documented their sources.

It's called Hydrogel and it's true that they're using graphene oxide as its electrically conductive but nano-small to do this brain/computer interface. It's trans-humanism. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22970805/

1 hour ago, dogfish78 said:

It's called Hydrogel and it's true that they're using graphene oxide as its electrically conductive but nano-small to do this brain/computer interface. It's trans-humanism. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22970805/

I suppose.  I guess I'd need a bit more supporting evidence.

Honestly doesn't matter what the end goal is.  Them who has the gold makes the rules.  Therefore, the federal government is doing what they're told by the wealthy.  And the wealthy are motivated by greed and power.  The only power the people have is in their numbers.

I'm encouraged that ~45% of Americans have taken a pass on the vaccinations, while at the same time a bit dismayed by those in my own social circle who took the shot.  I only hope that 45% continues to forgo the shot. 

Can't fire all of us, right?

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Honestly doesn't matter what the end goal is.  Them who has the gold makes the rules.  Therefore, the federal government is doing what they're told by the wealthy.  And the wealthy are motivated by greed and power.  The only power the people have is in their numbers.

I'm encouraged that ~45% of Americans have taken a pass on the vaccinations, while at the same time a bit dismayed by those in my own social circle who took the shot.  I only hope that 45% continues to forgo the shot. 

Some of the wealthy entities have much more sinister goals than obtaining only more money/power... that's a topic for a new thread!

You're correct in that the federal government is a slave to these wealthy entities. We do have our power in numbers and the fact We the People are what keep society functioning. For instance, when skilled trade workers (that the stupid universities and their credentialed midwits love to shit on) stop working, our society will crumble faster than Kabul.

I also hope that ~45% keeps on with the non-compliance.

I suppose they could fire everyone, but they can't prevent everyone from firing them 🙂.

Tyranny.jpeg

Still perusing the Spartacus letter and forming my own opinion of it (haven't started digging into the references), but curious as to (1) who the source may be, and (2) what Pawnman/Negatory and friends think.

2 hours ago, Splash95 said:

Still perusing the Spartacus letter and forming my own opinion of it (haven't started digging into the references), but curious as to (1) who the source may be, and (2) what Pawnman/Negatory and friends think.

I think it’s largely a conspiracy theory with little proof. The citations, especially towards the end, are not legit.

With that being said, it seems ever more plausible to me that this could absolutely be a lab leak. Let’s look into it, I’m down. I don’t buy the claims that Americans specifically collaborated to do this. Never attribute to malice what you can attribute to stupidity.

On an unrelated note, my opinions on vaccine mandates for the current releases, at least, have shifted relatively strongly recently. What’s the point? Even if we literally vaccinate 90% of Americans, we’ll still have tons of breakthrough infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. And it won’t stop mutations. The rest of the world will pop out the omicron variant from the Nile river or something. The vaccine only limits spread by maybe 50-75%, which isn’t enough at all. R0 will still be higher than many seasonal flus with full vaccines. Herd immunity is a dead dream.

What is the end state of a mostly vaccinated society? I am not prepared to go full retard and become Australia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Re the Spartacus letter:

The dude sounds smart and educated on the medical stuff. This thing seems very well researched. Not like some rando Qanon dude hanging out at some flat earth conference and educated by facebook. I found the letter fascinating, but then the wild conspiracy stuff (mind control type stuff) kind of raised my BS flag for those parts of it (sure hope it’s BS, otherwise we are effed as a society). The first part though…hard for me to argue with and was very interesting and informative. I kind of wish it stuck to that and didn’t stray into mind control stuff.  

I trust internet fact-checkers as much as I trust biden, fauci, cnn, or the tollybon. But I found this to be interesting as well as a rebuttal in my quest for enlightenment. 
https://www.newswise.com/factcheck/anonymous-spartacus-covid-letter-riddled-with-misinformation-baseless-claims-about-global-conspiracy/?article_id=758009

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Splash95 said:

I think just because someone types all the same conspiracy theories they've been touting on Twitter into a lengthy word document, that doesn't make it true.  There are a lot of assertions that are just blatantly false, and the whole "mind-control" aspect is flat-earther level nonsense that diminishes ant credibility the rest of the document might have had.

12 hours ago, Blue said:

Hope you weren't planning on an airline job.

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/united-airlines-says-99-of-workers-vaccinated-nearly-600-will-be-fired/

2 hours ago, BrightNeptune said:

11 days post Pfizer dose #1 I symptomatically test positive. How the does that work? What are the odds of that?

I have ignored all of the social distancing, masking, and stay at home bullshit to the max extent possible for the last year and a half. Now you're telling me that the vaccine is so great that I test positive 11 days later?

That said, this ain't shit. It's a cold. I've had worse.

Well, if you insist on increasing your odds of getting it...I wouldn't be surprised when you get it.

The vaccine reduces your odds of getting it...it doesn't guarantee you'll never get it.

Also, for the crowd...turns out the masks do work, assuming you can get people to actually wear them.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/09/masks-were-working-all-along/619989/

19 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Well, if you insist on increasing your odds of getting it...I wouldn't be surprised when you get it.

The vaccine reduces your odds of getting it...it doesn't guarantee you'll never get it.

Also, for the crowd...turns out the masks do work, assuming you can get people to actually wear them.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/09/masks-were-working-all-along/619989/

I buy that masks work. They don’t work 100%, which is the critic’s easiest fallacious black and white argument against them. In fact, evidence suggests an efficacy rate between 20-50%. Sounds bad, but still does something.

My issue at this point is how long do we do this? Forever? Forget it. If we had some hope of a vaccine that reduced transmission, I think there would be something to hold out for. But, from what I see, we are setting ourselves into indefinite purgatory.

Give the at risk populations the chance to be vaccinated and resume life. Yeah, tons of idiots will die. But it’s their choice. You and I won’t die from the virus, at this point. I really struggle to see the cost benefit in favor of any more control/restrictions.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BrightNeptune said:

11 days post Pfizer dose #1 I symptomatically test positive. How the does that work? What are the odds of that?

I have ignored all of the social distancing, masking, and stay at home bullshit to the max extent possible for the last year and a half. Now you're telling me that the vaccine is so great that I test positive 11 days later?

That said, this ain't shit. It's a cold. I've had worse.

Allow myself to quote myself.  It was in response to "how come people test positive after getting the shot" mongering.

On 9/8/2021 at 12:37 AM, disgruntledemployee said:

Well, I think that when we receive an immunization, it only works once the bug is inside our body.  That means we got to be infected.  Now that vax should have taught our system to mount an assault based on enemy recce, building of offensive forces, and deployment into battle.  So, for your fighting forces to work, you gotta get infected, you gotta get invaded.  When you take that test, "Was I Invaded?" it will say yep, you got it.  Will you have symptoms, yes, you're infected.  Will they kill you, chances are much more in your favor because your systems used the vax as an early detection system and the vax installed plans for your military industrial complex to rapidly build that fighting force.  Now sometimes the enemy changes uniforms, or learns new commando tactics.  Your body needs to know how to build new fighting forces to counter and that comes with a vax booster plan with with new recce cards and new MIC plans.  Sure you could try to tough it out on your own, and maybe those new bug commandos damage your lungs. 

Edited by disgruntledemployee

1 hour ago, Negatory said:

I buy that masks work. They don’t work 100%, which is the critic’s easiest fallacious black and white argument against them. In fact, evidence suggests an efficacy rate between 20-50%. Sounds bad, but still does something.

My issue at this point is how long do we do this? Forever? Forget it. If we had some hope of a vaccine that reduced transmission, I think there would be something to hold out for. But, from what I see, we are setting ourselves into indefinite purgatory.

Give the at risk populations the chance to be vaccinated and resume life. Yeah, tons of idiots will die. But it’s their choice. You and I won’t die from the virus, at this point. I really struggle to see the cost benefit in favor of any more control/restrictions.

But the vaccines DO reduce transmission.  It's the same fallacy as the mask.  Vaccines reduce the transmission rate, but they don't reduce it to zero.

And there are plenty of at-risk folks who can't get vaccinated due to other factors.  Seems kinda callous to say "eh, I won't inconvenience myself by wearing a mask indoors, those people will just die off".  I mean...I don't support the idea of wearing a mask full time, all the time, everywhere.  But the idea of throwing one on before going into a grocery store doesn't really bother me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My favorite part about the no mask crowd I see at the grocery store is that the majority are obese, walking, talking sacks of comorbidities filling their carts with Cheetos and hamburger helper. 

Likewise, many of the anti vax Air Force people I know think of themselves as elite physical specimens except for the part where they can't run a mile and a half in under 14 minutes without a borderline medical emergency. 

It seems like the elderly have the sense to mask up and get vaccinated, but a lot of young unhealthy people fail to realize how severely obesity affects their odds. 

Edited by Pooter
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pooter said:

My favorite part about the no mask crowd I see at the grocery store is that the majority are obese, walking, talking sacks of comorbidities filling their carts with Cheetos and hamburger helper. 

Likewise, many of the anti vax Air Force people I know think of themselves as elite physical specimens except for the part where they can't run a mile and a half in under 14 minutes without a borderline medical emergency. 

It seems like the elderly have the sense to mask up and get vaccinated, but a lot of young unhealthy people fail to realize how severely obesity affects their odds. 

I see the masked crowd now as virtue signaling rather than any health or welfare reasoning.  Especially when I see people outdoors or driving with a mask on.   For them, it's a magic talisman against evil spirits.  And just as effective.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Pooter said:

The same could be said in reverse. There are a lot of fat folks in the US. Also maybe you just “see” what you want to see in the world?

Bottom line is fat people shouldn’t rely 100% on a leaky vaccine, nor a cloth mask to save them when the rona hits.

Can we agree on that? Cloth masks may help, they might not. I have a difficult time believing the actually work since the holes are so large in a cloth mask including the gaping holes around your nose — Non-one way N95’s are a different story.

Outcomes with all sickness including covid are not random- despite what the MSM would have you believe. Everyone can help themselves. Everyone can reduce their risks. CV19 and the last 2 years of media coverage (overblown imo, but if it bleeds it leads) should be wake up call to everyone of all ages to eat real food, mix in some weight lifting and/or aerobic exercise, supplement if needed and go outside. Then you happen to covid instead of the other way around.

That I am against mandating that anyone to reduce their risk. Although it would help you be healthier, Would you be in favor of the government forcing you to eat real food? Forcing you to take particular supplements? (insert “Floride” argument- I got a well so go f yourself), Forced exercise? All of which could arguably reduce your risk of death from covid greater than a vaccine could.  I wouldn’t want to live in that world. The arm of the federal government is going captain insano-  and captain insano shows no mercy. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, BrightNeptune said:

Here, here.

I move that we dishonorably discharge every fatbody in the military with a BMI over 30. They have disobeyed a direct order to maintain in fighting shape. You want a force that won't get hurt by this cold bug? Get rid of the fatties that are LARPing in the military.

sad thing is the force isn’t really hurt by the Kung flu with a IFR of %0.01 and that assuming you get it…. Assuming 1.3million troops total, your chances of death over the past 18 months from covid are approximately %0.00038.

next year: mandatory bubble wrap during PT. Yehaw! 

45292086-3A19-47F3-B98F-00E02AEACD77.png

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, pawnman said:

But the vaccines DO reduce transmission.  It's the same fallacy as the mask.  Vaccines reduce the transmission rate, but they don't reduce it to zero.

And there are plenty of at-risk folks who can't get vaccinated due to other factors.  Seems kinda callous to say "eh, I won't inconvenience myself by wearing a mask indoors, those people will just die off".  I mean...I don't support the idea of wearing a mask full time, all the time, everywhere.  But the idea of throwing one on before going into a grocery store doesn't really bother me.

I get what you’re saying, and it’s all true. But the scientific reasoning i’m arguing that makes vaccine and mask mandates significantly less palatable to me, now, is that everything changed with delta. The virus won, unless we commit to another few years of this.

Even if the vaccine stopped 50-75% of transmission and masking stopped 30-50% more and society was 75-90% vaccinated, the virus would still spread. That’s because it has an estimated R0 of 5-9. You can’t get it below 1. You can see it now, in actual data. We are at phenomenally high levels of infection even with high masking and vaccination rates. I’m starting to believe reports that herd immunity is a myth with Delta - literally impossible:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/08/12/herd-immunity-is-mythical-with-the-covid-delta-variant-experts-say.html

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00728-2

Even with 99% of society vaccinated, we would see the virus spread and cause cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. Will there be less than if only 60% is vaccinated? Sure. But at what cost? To make the remaining 20-30% of society get vaccines against their stubborn wills would require, likely, an overreach of government power. All to still have a virus that exists, mutates, spreads, and continues to cause sickness. 

Also, I want to understand your data on how many people can’t get vaccinated for medical reasons. I keep hearing it’s “plenty,” but I’ve never seen any numbers to back that up. Those numbers matter, because if it’s 500k people or 50M people changes the calculus.

Masking, social distancing, and getting vaccines may seem like a minor inconvenience, but there is a limit to cost benefit societally. Every day that cost increases. At some point, yes, it stops being worthwhile for 300M people to have to change their lives and social interactions to protect a very small subset of society. Unfortunately, I think we’re pretty damn close, honestly.

I did my part, societally, and got vaccinated and social distanced. I wear a mask. But I’m about over it. That’s where I’m at.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, glockenspiel said:

The same could be said in reverse. There are a lot of fat folks in the US. Also maybe you just “see” what you want to see in the world?

Bottom line is fat people shouldn’t rely 100% on a leaky vaccine, nor a cloth mask to save them when the rona hits.

Can we agree on that? Cloth masks may help, they might not. I have a difficult time believing the actually work since the holes are so large in a cloth mask including the gaping holes around your nose — Non-one way N95’s are a different story.

Outcomes with all sickness including covid are not random- despite what the MSM would have you believe. Everyone can help themselves. Everyone can reduce their risks. CV19 and the last 2 years of media coverage (overblown imo, but if it bleeds it leads) should be wake up call to everyone of all ages to eat real food, mix in some weight lifting and/or aerobic exercise, supplement if needed and go outside. Then you happen to covid instead of the other way around.

That I am against mandating that anyone to reduce their risk. Although it would help you be healthier, Would you be in favor of the government forcing you to eat real food? Forcing you to take particular supplements? (insert “Floride” argument- I got a well so go f yourself), Forced exercise? All of which could arguably reduce your risk of death from covid greater than a vaccine could.  I wouldn’t want to live in that world. The arm of the federal government is going captain insano-  and captain insano shows no mercy. 

I literally just posted a link talking about a randomized trial that proves masks reduce the spread.