Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

@CaptainMorgan @Day Man

Harvard University has said via scientific study that vaccine adverse reactions /deaths are reported less than 1% of the time to VAERS.

>6000 deaths of any cause among those vaccinated, only 3 attributable to blood clots from J&J. 

There's been more problems / deaths from this "vaccine" than from covid-19 itself as admitted by the FDA's own scientists.

The medium and long term effects are unknown, but it's not looking too good for the vaxxxed.

MSM journalists get the rope.

Ivermectin.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oeMGlhFWRN3i/

Kek, the United Kingdom's Parliament is even discussing covid "vaccine" injury bills.

The pharmaceutical corporations wouldn't lie to us, would they?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cuCAi92SfDF0/

CNN finally reporting the "vaccines" don't work. 

So you're telling me all these people lined up to take this drug with unknown effects, while calling skeptics anti-science, then the drug is found to not work, but the unknown effects of the drug will still happen? Can these people file lawsuits against the manufacturers? 

But what about all those studies that Fauci, Gates, the WHO, the CDC, the FDA, Washington Post, Snopes, Politifact, Huffington Post, et all reported on???

I'm starting to get the feeling maybe something ain't right!

YouGotTheVaccination?.jpg

Edited by dogfish78

On 9/25/2021 at 1:20 AM, pilot said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DqZQNMGgd5qEB9LaNTU2_QXGNBACM00l/view

Army flight doc just threw a vax grenade. 

Anybody using a flight doc for anything other than:

a. Your yearly "I'm still alive/don't take my flight pay" exam

b. A referral to an off base, non-military doctor

c. Ambien/Restoril

Is doing it wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/

• c)  Direct evidence exists and suggests that all persons who have received a Covid 19 Vaccine are damaged in their cardiovascular system in an irreparable and irrevocable manner;
  • d)  Due to the Spike protein production that is engineered into the user’s genome, each such recipient of the Covid 19 Vaccines already has micro clots in their cardiovascular system that present a danger to their health and safety;
  • e)  That such micro clots over time will become bigger clots by the very nature of the shape and composition of the Spike proteins being produced and said proteins are found throughout the user’s body, including the brain;
  • h)  That, by virtue of their occupations, said flight crews present extraordinary risks to themselves and others given the equipment they operate, munitions carried thereon and areas of operation in close proximity to populated areas.
  • i)  That, without any current screening procedures in place, including any Aero Message (flight surgeon notice) relating to this demonstrable and identifiable risk, I must and will therefore ground all active flight personnel who received the vaccinations until such time as the causation of these serious systemic health risks can be more fully and adequately assessed.

This affidavit by a Brigade Surgeon is essential reading. It's worth while to keep an eye on this case to see if her whistleblowing will be punished.

Abstract

Aim: COVID-19 is currently the biggest threat to mankind. Recently, ivermectin (a US FDA-approved antiparasitic drug) has been explored as an anti-SARS-CoV-2 agent. Herein, we have studied the possible mechanism of action of ivermectin using in silico approaches. Materials & methods: Interaction of ivermectin against the key proteins involved in SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis were investigated through molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation. Results: Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency. The antiviral action and ADMET profile of ivermectin was on par with the currently used anticorona drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir. Conclusion: Our study enlightens the candidature of ivermectin as an effective drug for treating COVID-19.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/

But ....FDA says don't take it! 

Edited by Sim

Abstract

Aim: COVID-19 is currently the biggest threat to mankind. Recently, ivermectin (a US FDA-approved antiparasitic drug) has been explored as an anti-SARS-CoV-2 agent. Herein, we have studied the possible mechanism of action of ivermectin using in silico approaches. Materials & methods: Interaction of ivermectin against the key proteins involved in SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis were investigated through molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation. Results: Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency. The antiviral action and ADMET profile of ivermectin was on par with the currently used anticorona drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir. Conclusion: Our study enlightens the candidature of ivermectin as an effective drug for treating COVID-19.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/

But ....FDA says don't take it! 

Maybe don't buy the med from a veterinarian supply store?

If a doctor wants to prescribe it as a treatment (or pursue other drugs on an off label basis), sure if the doctor and patient agree on the treatment plan.

Going to an animal supply store and buying and taking meds for animals? Pretty dumb.

1 hour ago, jazzdude said:

Maybe don't buy the med from a veterinarian supply store?

If a doctor wants to prescribe it as a treatment (or pursue other drugs on an off label basis), sure if the doctor and patient agree on the treatment plan.

Going to an animal supply store and buying and taking meds for animals? Pretty dumb.

But if you're dying and your physician won't prescribe it what other option do you have? If the only option is to purchase it at a veterinarian shop and adjust for human weight then that's the route some went. It's well established at this point there's a divide between physicians who are mentally captured by the establishment and those who are actually willing to think outside of the (((approved))) paradigm.

I've got multiple coworkers who are fully vaccinated getting COVID again and being out of the office. When are they going to make vaccines that make us completely immune to COVID because that is what we need right now. I'm truly upset many will be penalized because they decided not to accommodate for those who would not take the vaccine at all, regardless of "orders". Why treat people who don't take the vaccine as criminals when they have great conduct records?

But if you're dying and your physician won't prescribe it what other option do you have? If the only option is to purchase it at a veterinarian shop and adjust for human weight then that's the route some went. It's well established at this point there's a divide between physicians who are mentally captured by the establishment and those who are actually willing to think outside of the (((approved))) paradigm.

Shop around for doctors. This is easier if you have money (ref. Joe Rogan and his controversial treatment plan).

Plus, the active ingredient may be the same, but the inactive ingredients might not.

At least when taking (any med) under medical supervision, there's a trained person to help weigh the positives and negatives of any drug you're taking, and to adjust as needed.

Or, you know, don't hang out in crowds, mask up, and vaccinate as front line defenses for your health, things we know at least provides a 95% solution that will work for most people. I'll even throw in things like vitamins, which don't have as strong of a backing in the medical community (varies by the provider), but may help (or at a minimum, unlikely to harm at normal doses). Then if you get sick and want to go off label and take unproven or unorthodox measures, have at it.

Most doctors aren't willing to deviate from medical norms/guidance from boards/associations/FDA/CDC, unless they are doing their own research and study, which takes time they might not have, especially if their patient load is high.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jazzdude said:

Shop around for doctors. This is easier if you have money (ref. Joe Rogan and his controversial treatment plan).

Plus, the active ingredient may be the same, but the inactive ingredients might not.

At least when taking (any med) under medical supervision, there's a trained person to help weigh the positives and negatives of any drug you're taking, and to adjust as needed.

Or, you know, don't hang out in crowds, mask up, and vaccinate as front line defenses for your health, things we know at least provides a 95% solution that will work for most people. I'll even throw in things like vitamins, which don't have as strong of a backing in the medical community (varies by the provider), but may help (or at a minimum, unlikely to harm at normal doses). Then if you get sick and want to go off label and take unproven or unorthodox measures, have at it.

Most doctors aren't willing to deviate from medical norms/guidance from boards/associations/FDA/CDC, unless they are doing their own research and study, which takes time they might not have, especially if their patient load is high.

I agree with you there are ingredients in the animal Ivermectin that may not in the human version and that is something for those people to consider. I agree with you it's simple for a multi-millionaire like Rogan to shop around for physicians. Normal people can't reasonably do that. Vitamins are the foundation of our immune system and overlooked by many physicians because of the pharmaceutical industry pushing now and when those physicians were in medical school that only medications are the $olution. I understand the reason why those physicians don't stray from their licensing boards, regulatory agencies, et al but that does not excuse their malfeasance to serve their patient first. Look at the police and military of our nation that refuse unconstitutional orders when they could easily go along with doing it for the paycheck/retirement. I expect the same honor /  conduct for physicians.

2 hours ago, jazzdude said:

It’s called the D.E.N.N.I.S system:

F5E0C8A0-80EE-42F3-A74C-E2899544B81D.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sim said:

I'm not much of a Twitter user, and honestly thought the above Tweet must be some kind of photoshop or otherwise fake.  After all, it's the US Food and Drug Administration, right?  A federal agency with a $3.2 Billion (!!!) budget.  You'd expect their official Twitter account to be more, I dunno, official?  Went on Twitter and scrolled back to August, and sure enough, the above is legit.

This guys Tweet below more or less sums up my thoughts.

Honestly, how can anyone take anything from the .gov seriously these days?

image.png.896ed99b68d80f0c2cd145820d06cc5f.png

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 4

On 9/12/2021 at 3:00 PM, Negatory said:

Here's a typical example of doublethink where morality fits you when you like. This one actually plays directly into the abortion debate that helped get us here. I sincerely hope that you, and anyone else claiming to have moral issues with how the vaccine was created, never used any of these drugs (I am 100% certain you have, as you're in the military and have been vaccinated):

FetalCells.thumb.jpg.38f86c8a4dc0a9113a27561d73b46690.jpg

This is such a fallacy.  I looked every normal drug on here.  Every single one was invented/patented/tested for safety DECADES AGO.  Most were 1950 and before.  Some, like Claritin, were 1990s.    In every single case, the first HEK293 test was performed on these medicines in 2010 and beyond.   And none were to test the safety of the intended purpose of the drugs, as those tests were all done a long time ago.    

thanks for playing.  I can’t wait for big AF to ask me this question.  

Edited by bennynova
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I'm not much of a Twitter user, and honestly thought the above Tweet must be some kind of photoshop or otherwise fake.  After all, it's the US Food and Drug Administration, right?  A federal agency with a $3.2 Billion (!!!) budget.  You'd expect their official Twitter account to be more, I dunno, official?  Went on Twitter and scrolled back to August, and sure enough, the above is legit.

This guys Tweet below more or less sums up my thoughts.

Honestly, how can anyone take anything from the .gov seriously these days?

image.png.896ed99b68d80f0c2cd145820d06cc5f.png

The FDA using the word

>y’all

and it’s not in a cool country way; it’s being used in the effeminate redditor bugman vernacular way.