Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

On 9/2/2021 at 6:25 PM, Blue said:

Indeed.

I'd be interested to know more about how the Aussie police force is used in these scenarios. 

I'm no expert on the law enforcement field, but here in the left-wing utopia of Chicago, the local PD has gone on record at being vehemently opposed to any kind of vax mandate.  Very early on in the covid shenanigans, they half-heartedly enforced the mayor's rules on closures and the like, but that quickly evaporated.

Wonder if things are different wrt the Aussie police force?

May be a simplification but, I don't think Australia has the same zealous independence attitude the U.S. has since we were founded on giving dual middle fingers to the Crown then raised our muskets. Australia to my knowledge has never had that.

BIGGER REASON: Australian law enforcement is not local. I think it's entirely federalized, or by province/state (whatever they call 'em). BUT, even if they were province/state police, those geographic areas are MASSIVE, not like our States here. The point is, in the U.S. the people are the police and the police are the people. Local and state officers know the locals and the business owners. Many officers probably grew up in the area. Even state law enforcement will most likely have a cultural tie to the state or chose to be stationed in an area they're familiar with if they are not out of state applicants. These cops don't want to shut down the business of someone they know over some joke of an excuse for government tyranny. These are real people, and the cops know their lives and the impact such tyranny will have. In Australia can the same be said? Some officer in Sydney gets on with the police force and is told to enforce "safety" measures 2,000 kilometers away in his new precinct/jurisdiction? He will have no idea who the people are there he's enforcing on and won't care.

40 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

May be a simplification but, I don't think Australia has the same zealous independence attitude the U.S. has since we were founded on giving dual middle fingers to the Crown then raised our muskets. Australia to my knowledge has never had that.

BIGGER REASON: Australian law enforcement is not local. I think it's entirely federalized, or by province/state (whatever they call 'em). BUT, even if they were province/state police, those geographic areas are MASSIVE, not like our States here. The point is, in the U.S. the people are the police and the police are the people. Local and state officers know the locals and the business owners. Many officers probably grew up in the area. Even state law enforcement will most likely have a cultural tie to the state or chose to be stationed in an area they're familiar with if they are not out of state applicants. These cops don't want to shut down the business of someone they know over some joke of an excuse for government tyranny. These are real people, and the cops know their lives and the impact such tyranny will have. In Australia can the same be said? Some officer in Sydney gets on with the police force and is told to enforce "safety" measures 2,000 kilometers away in his new precinct/jurisdiction? He will have no idea who the people are there he's enforcing on and won't care.

Meh. 

how long does it take you to assimilate to the local area when you pcs?  A year?  6 months?  

not necessary to have deep longstanding local roots to be part of the community. 

1 hour ago, HossHarris said:

Meh. 

how long does it take you to assimilate to the local area when you pcs?  A year?  6 months?  

not necessary to have deep longstanding local roots to be part of the community. 

Military service-members do not interact with and KNOW and have credibility with the local populace on a level that police do. Not in the slightest. Not even at all, practically. Police many times know people better than said person's family knows them, due to dealing with that person in a crisis. The police will see many sides and thoughts the person in crisis will share that they won't with their family. They're not doing it because the person they're talking with is the police alone. They're sharing because they have a trust and credibility of the police. Aside from a crisis, police may also help a person when they're in a tough spot whether it be a civil law dispute or because of them being a victim of a crime. Our military does not do that with our citizens.

The people have control over their police force. They have no control over their increasingly rogue federal government's military. The people vote for/against taxes to fund their police. They vote to create/not create new buildings for the police. They elect their Sheriffs. They elect the municipality officials who appoint police chiefs. They elect Governors who appoint leaders of the state law enforcement. Aside from an elected Sheriff, the other types of local/state law enforcement are generally once removed from an elected official(s). Can the same be said for the labyrinth of federally appointed corporate owned B.S. that is the U.S. military?

It is absolutely necessary to have deep longstanding local roots to be a part of the community in order to have effective policing. If the police don't, and try to enforce these tyrannical lockdowns/firearm confiscation/body-snatching orders that our federal government is increasingly talking about, that's the QUICKEST way to convince the local populace the police there are a domestic enemy and may be dealt with accordingly.

Another reason supporting my case (as a comparison of local/state police to military) is more people trust their local police that they know and have dealt, versus some stooge federal "police" agent the populace never deals with, can't talk with, doesn't elect, can't meet with. Even local and state cops don't trust the majority of federal agents anymore given their track record.

Edited by dogfish78
Typographical malfunction

7 hours ago, bennynova said:

Religious exemption is pretty straight forward regardless of your religion.  The vaccines were all made leveraging abortion fetal cell lines.    If you are against abortion, then this is an easy moral dilemma on supporting abortions by proxy.   

some may say, but it’s so far removed. Ok, Whatev.  I’m not ready to benefit off the life an a murdered baby.  

You can try...but the accommodation for your religion may be a pat on the back and a DD-214.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, busdriver said:

I would guess it will make you non deployable. With all that potentially comes with that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They've already kicked one person from the USMC for not getting the vaccine.

As for the anti-abortion thing...hope you're not drinking Pepsi, consuming any Nestle products, and I hope you refused the MMR shot...all were tested using a fetal cell line called HEK-293, cultured from a fetus aborted way back in the 1970s.

• Upvote 1

all were tested using a fetal cell line called HEK-293, cultured from a fetus aborted way back in the 1970s.

I suspect most people on the anti-abortion bandwagon in this regard weren't aware of how widespread the fetal cell line usage is.

As far as kicking people out, for flat out refusal of course. I meant for a successful religious accomodation request, that person will likely be useless for deployments since they won't meet entry requirements. May or may not result in discharge, depends on job.

6 minutes ago, busdriver said:

I suspect most people on the anti-abortion bandwagon in this regard weren't aware of how widespread the fetal cell line usage is.

As far as kicking people out, for flat out refusal of course. I meant for a successful religious accomodation request, that person will likely be useless for deployments since they won't meet entry requirements. May or may not result in discharge, depends on job.

She had applied for a religious exemption.  Chain of command denied it and booted her in about a week.

37 minutes ago, busdriver said:

Where wouldn't they meet entry requirements? 3G is nearly universally accepted world wide right now. Do you have a specific instance of this or are you just being hypothetical? 

5 hours ago, pawnman said:

They've already kicked one person from the USMC for not getting the vaccine.

As for the anti-abortion thing...hope you're not drinking Pepsi, consuming any Nestle products, and I hope you refused the MMR shot...all were tested using a fetal cell line called HEK-293, cultured from a fetus aborted way back in the 1970s.

That’s correct to all.  

mmr is irrelevant.  Is that what we get as an infant?   I didn’t agree to it then.   If we got it while in the AF, I was not aware of the way it was made (pre Internet days)

Edited by bennynova

Where wouldn't they meet entry requirements? 3G is nearly universally accepted world wide right now. Do you have a specific instance of this or are you just being hypothetical? 
Multiple locations are requiring a COVID vaccination. Who knows how long that will last....

Just now, busdriver said:

Multiple locations are requiring a COVID vaccination. Who knows how long that will last....

Where though? I've had unvaccinated friends PCS everywhere. Asia, Europe, Middle East, deploy to Africa. They just need a clean PCR test within 72 hours or arrival.

Is that a US stipulated position or a Host Nation? Because I had to move several aircraft across the planet earlier this year and every single country told me that Status of Forces Agreements didn't prevent entry and exit for people on official business. But this is a very US thing to do. "Lets ASSUME this is going to be an issue and then treat it like it is."

Sounds like the same argument when we were forced to take the Anthrax series of shots, back in the day I had to travel to PSAB four times and got four boosters in one year. Now back then people had adverse reactions others got nothing, everyone's body is different. Some people eat Taco Bell and actually get plugged up. It may be useless it may help you , has anyone have the no BS skinny about these shots where our High School classmates who never left our hometown won't fact check you?

• Like 1

I’m curious if any other bases are still requiring members sign the HVA207 when showing up for mandatory vaccination? This is the same form used when all the vaccines were under EUA. Now they’ve tweaked them to add COMIRNATY into the form verbiage.

5 hours ago, Negatory said:

So it begins, we’re down to only 99.99% of Austin not in the ICU for COVID (actual number, not hyperbole for effect). Not saying it doesn’t matter these people are in the ICU (who by national average, 95% have pre-existing conditions). But let’s paint the entire picture, not be like this author and just about everyone else in the media who paints whatever picture they want through omission of facts. Fear sells, “99.99% not in ICU” doesn’t. 

Jen Psaki announced yesterday that Joe Biden will announce 6 steps today to combat COVID.

Count the number times of she uses the word "mandate" when referring to previous actions.

Let's watch the remarks today and note how much more our liberties will be permanently eroded.

Video begins at the pertinent timestamp:

58 minutes ago, brabus said:

So it begins, we’re down to only 99.99% of Austin not in the ICU for COVID (actual number, not hyperbole for effect). Not saying it doesn’t matter these people are in the ICU (who by national average, 95% have pre-existing conditions). But let’s paint the entire picture, not be like this author and just about everyone else in the media who paints whatever picture they want through omission of facts. Fear sells, “99.99% not in ICU” doesn’t. 

Because it doesn't matter what percentage isn't in the ICU.  What matters is that ICU capacity has been overrun.  There's no more room for cancer patients, car accident victims, someone who had a stroke, someone recovering from heart surgery...because people decided that they weren't going to take a vaccine that over a billion other people have already taken for ideological reasons, not for rational or medical reasons.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Looking back on history, when a nation experiences tough economic times, shortages, and a declining standard of living, what types of problems do governments tend to experience from it's population? When people come to believe that the government is the cause of their troubled lives, do they lose faith thereby exacerbating the problems? What happens when people lose faith in the government and it's economy/currency?

If you were a high-ranking member of government or someone who has a large financial stake in it's success, what steps would you take to ensure the people remain obedient? Would you increase the cost of disobedience? How? How would you convince them it's for their own good?

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000017b-c604-d5dd-a3ff-ef0464aa0000

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 7.50.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 7.51.25 AM.png

Edited by torqued