Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

We're witnessing the biggest seizure of power in history. It sounds like hyperbole until you realize it's not.

Pay attention.

Newly empowered Center for Disease Control  is bringing gun violence under its authority.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/27/health/cdc-gun-research-walensky/index.html

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 3.55.29 PM.png

Edited by torqued
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest LumberjackAxe
2 hours ago, torqued said:

We're witnessing the biggest seizure of power in history. It sounds like hyperbole until you realize it's not.

Pay attention.

Newly empowered Center for Disease Control  is bringing gun violence under its authority.

I'm about as pro-gun as they come (except maybe my preference for shotguns over rifles), but this isn't a power grab at all because they've already had this power for at least ten years. The CDC was already charged with researching and reducing gun violence, starting as early as 2011. Fun fact: the CDC also is tasked with the same for domestic violence, child abuse, and a whole slew of other things that have nothing to do with diseases.

Fun fact: the CDC also is tasked with the same for domestic violence, child abuse, and a whole slew of other things that have nothing to do with diseases.

I would argue (maybe not argue, just point out) that mental illness is probably at root cause of violent crimes, domestic abuse, etc.

We have a serious mental health problem in this country but people like to call it “gun violence” or whatever because we don’t know how to solve the mental health crisis behind it all.

So yeah the CDC should play a role but they aren’t really showing me much lately.
  • Upvote 1

So, real question:

How do we explain the fact that half the country is for the virus and half the country is against it?

This isn't a conspiracy theory where a small portion of the population holds a belief that the rest of the population doesn't accept. We are literally split almost 50/50.

Guest LumberjackAxe
6 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

So, real question:

How do we explain the fact that half the country is for the virus and half the country is against it?

This isn't a conspiracy theory where a small portion of the population holds a belief that the rest of the population doesn't accept. We are literally split almost 50/50.

Perhaps it’s simply our hyper polarized two-party system. Everything becomes a politically issue, and you’d better hold the opposite position as the other party. This is how we end up with one party advocating to abolish the police. Because the other party is in favor of the police, I must be against the police. Because the other party thinks the virus is dangerous/a big deal/worth acting upon, I must deny the virus’ existence or discredit everything that says it is a danger.

im just a dipshit tho 

15 minutes ago, LumberjackAxe said:

Perhaps it’s simply our hyper polarized two-party system. Everything becomes a politically issue, and you’d better hold the opposite position as the other party. This is how we end up with one party advocating to abolish the police. Because the other party is in favor of the police, I must be against the police. Because the other party thinks the virus is dangerous/a big deal/worth acting upon, I must deny the virus’ existence or discredit everything that says it is a danger.

im just a dipshit tho 

Maybe. If that's the case, it's a failure in leadership for our elected officials.

I truly think we are actually in a position where half the country doesnt trust our government.

29 minutes ago, LumberjackAxe said:

im just a dipshit tho 

Country is split 50/50 on politics, and has devolved into basically two camps, both with the mentality of “if you aren’t with us, you’re against us”. This leads to people digging in their heels to stand their ground, right, wrong or indifferent, not based on their actual belief on the issue at hand, but based on how the issue has been tooled to meet the needs of their party.

Talk to a Biden supporter about Trump, they’ll be all “f*ck Trump”. Talk to a Trump supporter about Biden, same deal. That right there is the crux of the issue, you have people so afraid of the other party and being labelled a dem or republican because of what other people might think about them. Same tactic that has been used for centuries to turn one group of people against the other is just being employed by both poltical parties.

You can see it in the blatant hypocrisy that is rampant, which there are so many examples of, to list them would make me vomit.  

Edit to add: I wholeheartedly believe only way it will get fixed is a 3rd political party entering the fight. Would take a very strong leader, and significant republicans and democrats BOTH breaking off and saying enough is enough. A party where responsible gun ownership doesn't make you hate guns, wanting a secure border doesn't make you a racist, clean domestic energy (not from the middle east) doesn't make you tree hugging nerd, etc.

Edited by hockeydork
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So, real question:

Misinformation, a lack of credible leadership and the fact you have to dig through a bunch of media sensationalized bullshit to try to find some semblance of facts to make your decisions.

That’s why it’s split. There’s whole regions of the country who have bought into the vaccine. There’s whole regions of the country that reject it. The more one is surrounded by one narrative or the other, the more inclined one is to go with the flow.

There’s a lot of strong group think out there and not a lot of critical thought.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Scooter14 said:

I’m not talking about this specific issue. I’m just saying the CDC hasn’t really shown me much in general, especially as it relates to the last 18 months.

Rog. Sorry ‘bout the thread drift. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2021 at 8:17 PM, Pooter said:

Yes you are reading it entirely wrong.  It is now fully approved for people 16 and older, and still under emergency use authorization for ages 12-15.  There are multiple other cases for which the emergency use authorization still applies like administering a third dose for immunocompromised people. The emergency use auth doesn't magically disappear entirely because there are still untested age and vulnerability demographics.

But I'm sure you understand the FDA legalese better than.. the FDA, whose front page of their website literally says it was fully approved, today.  They also go on to say:

The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product"

But of course we already know that this isn't good enough for you.  Because nothing will ever be.  Yesterday it was "I'm waiting on full FDA approval" and tomorrow it'll be "Well the FDA is probably funded by george soros so who can trust them."  

It’s only the COMIRNATY branded vaccine that is fully approved. They don’t have enough to distribute so they are extending the EUA for the original version. Now that the “fully approved” vaccine is mandated for the military make sure you ask for the COMIRNATY vaccine. Otherwise you are volunteering to take the EUA vaccines.

FE8A408B-84E8-4A6C-A7F6-3AD5CB1A4079.jpeg

2 hours ago, ahamay said:

It’s only the COMIRNATY branded vaccine that is fully approved. They don’t have enough to distribute so they are extending the EUA for the original version. Now that the “fully approved” vaccine is mandated for the military make sure you ask for the COMIRNATY vaccine. Otherwise you are volunteering to take the EUA vaccines.

FE8A408B-84E8-4A6C-A7F6-3AD5CB1A4079.jpeg

It's the Pfizer vaccine.

This is like demanding the military give you Motrin instead of ibuprofen.

• Upvote 1

On 9/3/2021 at 12:56 PM, torqued said:

No, it is hyperbole. Concerning, yes…but it doesn’t come close to the biggest seizure of power in history. This type of hyberbole and lack of historical context obscures your otherwise valid concerns.

image.thumb.jpeg.715cfb2ae9da2e7e934ef7e826f1edc0.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e873448de1dbb1c2760ce0e96853b82c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ded3f7a79fba8562809e7eb63629853b.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Guest LumberjackAxe
21 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

Are you seriously asking that about a site with this as the description?

America's Civil War Rising (ACWR) educates and warns the public about the growing threat of Islamic sleeper cells in America and the unholy alliance forged between Islamic terrorist front groups and fascist communist factions. This has erupted in a violent ideological clash against those who cherish the values and ideals inherent in American exceptionalism and our Constitutional Republic. Under the guise of “resistance,” the so-called “progressive" left has called for an all-out civil war! 

Guest LumberjackAxe

Sorry, I’ve got to post my fav excerpt from that article:

“A pilot with the 2nd Bomb Wing told RRN that he and his fellow pilots marched into their commanding officer’s office and dropped the resignation letters on his desk. He added that airmen and maintenance crews—enlisted persons who cannot simply resign from the service—are also furious about the mandatory vaccination requirement. Several of them, he told RRN, have sent hardship letters asking for early dismissal from the Air Force, mainly because they don’t have faith in a vaccine that has killed thousands of healthy people, military and civilians alike.“

If you look at the other articles published by that author, they’re mainly Q anon fan fiction like how the military just scheduled Hunter Biden’s tribunal, and he gives a summary of Bill Gates’ third day of his own tribunal. Please don’t fall victim to this kind of misinformation folks!

@frogI wouldn’t be so quick to condemn torqued’s words as hyperbole that lacks historical context. For times sake, just referencing you’re first point of hitler…Germany, 1933 up to invasion of Poland:

- Hitler takes control, Nazi party consolidates power by taking multiple measures to snuff out other political parties, merges powers to be as centralized as possible. For example, the Reichstag Fire Decree, curtailed freedom of expression, with police empowered to search out and arrest those that were deemed a “threat” to the state. US example: Inaug day and “EVERYONE was an insurrectionist,” but massive BLM/antifa riots were “mostly peaceful.” See next point…

- Cinema and mass rallies organized and aimed at changing public opinion to be in favor of the Nazi party

- Education became focused around race (e.g. race is the most important factor that drives XYZ)…weird, where have I seen this today?

There’s more. So I’m not saying we’re exactly like Germany during the rise of the Nazi party, but one’s eyes are firmly glued shut if they don’t see some very concerning parallels. Don’t repeat history’s mistakes; if you think we’re not or it “can’t happen here,” you (the royal you) are incredibly wrong. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/3/2021 at 3:13 PM, LumberjackAxe said:

I'm about as pro-gun as they come (except maybe my preference for shotguns over rifles), but this isn't a power grab at all because they've already had this power for at least ten years. The CDC was already charged with researching and reducing gun violence, starting as early as 2011. Fun fact: the CDC also is tasked with the same for domestic violence, child abuse, and a whole slew of other things that have nothing to do with diseases.

Point of order. Just because they've been out of their lane for 10 years doesn't mean it's not a power grab. It is. They clicked the burner on way back then and now the temperature is being turned up. Organizations exercising authority outside of their mission statement is abusing power.

Now we can argue whether or not all those things should fall under the umbrella of the CDC. Some would say yes, others (me) would say no. In fact, I think the very attempt to classify these things as "diseases" is overloading our language and is meant to be able to create an avenue to exercise power where there is no other clear means to do so. That, I would say, is the definition of "power grab."

STAY IN YOUR LANE Stay in Your Lane | Stay Meme on ME.ME

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 10:08 PM, Kenny Powers said:

So, real question:

What do you assume the “conspiracy” is?

some people are willing to stand up for freedom.  Some are not.    Most of those standing up for freedom lean republican, so what.   There are patriot Dems too.     

dems own the media and can propaganda their way to anything.   That’s coming to an end eventually.   The silent majority is more powerful than the current regime.   They are awakening a sleeping giant IMO.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, frog said:

No, it is hyperbole. Concerning, yes…but it doesn’t come close to the biggest seizure of power in history. This type of hyberbole and lack of historical context obscures your otherwise valid concerns.

image.thumb.jpeg.715cfb2ae9da2e7e934ef7e826f1edc0.jpeg\image.thumb.jpeg.e873448de1dbb1c2760ce0e96853b82c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ded3f7a79fba8562809e7eb63629853b.jpeg

@frog,

I understand your point, but I haven't done a good job in making mine. I hesitate to try, because any attempt to adequately explain why I hold my beliefs will turn into multiple 10,000 words essays. I'll try to keep it brief, but it's going to take multiple posts.

At the risk of oversimplification, let's say that in each of your examples, a authoritarian and tyrannical leader essentially took over a country, assumed vast amounts of power, and the results were mostly terrible. We have the luxury of looking back, studying the events, and come away with a basic understanding of what happened. Bear in mind we've only just begun to experience a giant upheaval we can't yet understand. Things are much much different now. There is so much more at stake.

Bear with me. First take a look at this. Check out the concentrations of wealth, the unimaginable numbers, try to understand what derivatives are. And where do you think this leads? We're living in a finite system of resources where nearly everything is going parabolic, including complexity.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-money-and-markets-in-one-visualization-2020/

Monopoly, Price's Law, and the Pareto Distribution.

I'll argue they not only explain the distribution of wealth, but authority, power, and control as well.

Edited by torqued

Religious exemption is pretty straight forward regardless of your religion.  The vaccines were all made leveraging abortion fetal cell lines.    If you are against abortion, then this is an easy moral dilemma on supporting abortions by proxy.   

some may say, but it’s so far removed. Ok, Whatev.  I’m not ready to benefit off the life an a murdered baby.  

• Downvote 1

On 9/3/2021 at 2:56 PM, torqued said:

Pay attention.

Blue helmets make for easy targets I've heard.