Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

Making this thread to have a standalone thread to share information and discuss the looming forced covid injection of service-members. With the heads of the DoD and CDC (to include the rest of the federal government) having so far demonstrating themselves to not only be completely incompetent, but actively aligned against the Constitution and the People, we must legally take a stand against this tyranny.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pilots-key-mobilizing-against-military-covid-vaccine-mandate/

Article written by Pam Long, a graduate of USMA at West Point and is an Army Veteran of the Medical Service Corps. She served as a medical intelligence officer for NATO Stabilization Forces.

https://lc.org/newsroom/details/062421-fighter-pilot-suspended-over-mask-mandate

Liberty Counsel law firm's webpage about a USAF fighter pilot who was granted exemption from mask wearing and covid inoculation, but has his exemptions revoked by higher commanders. Currently waiting on a decision from SECAF. If denied, it'll move to the courts.

https://lc.org/062421LtrtoActingSECAFre AirForcefighterpilotreligiousaccommodation06102021Redacted_Redacted.pdf

PDF of the aforementioned information.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/3860

Congressman Massie's bill with 30 co-sponsors to prohibit forced covid innoculations of military service-members.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/military-vaccine-mandate-complaint.pdf

August 17, 2021 filed federal legal complaint by a U.S. Army Staff Sergeant and a U.S. Marine Corps Staff Sergeant to include "other similarly situated individuals"

6 hours ago, 08Dawg said:

Notice how you’re the only one responding to your own thread?

Notice how this thread which has had approximately 354 views so far, but only approximately 10 users interacting with it, means I already met my mission objective of sharing my links with hundreds of lurkers? No wonder you're clueless as to how the U.S. government failed Afghanistan, you think one dimensionally.

BigBrainInMirror.jpg

Clearly this is a troll, but he hasn’t been banned yet so my guess it’s one of the mods haha.

If you’re not a troll…the reason you got 354 “views” is that most new topics on this forum are created by reasonable people with something value-added to say. So most users will automatically open a new topic and check it out. Your opening post immediately getting 6-9 downvotes is this forum’s equivalent of getting shouted down at a roll call.

• Haha 1

Now that the vaccine is fully approved by the FDA, one wonders why it is so different in your mind than the flu shot or the litany of other vaccines the military mandates. 

Or if you think mandating any vaccine is bad, one wonders why you volunteered to work for the federal government, surrendering much of your medical care autonomy. 

oh that's right.. because it's all political theater

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Majestik Møøse said:

Clearly this is a troll, but he hasn’t been banned yet so my guess it’s one of the mods haha.

If you’re not a troll…the reason you got 354 “views” is that most new topics on this forum are created by reasonable people with something value-added to say. So most users will automatically open a new topic and check it out. Your opening post immediately getting 6-9 downvotes is this forum’s equivalent of getting shouted down at a roll call.

You can’t even show evidence of long-term safety studies done on humans for the covid inoculations. I think you’re a shill. Shilling for pharmaceutical corporations and the planetary takeover of your body and rights so some elites can make billions (and more). No really, show me where you can definitively prove this won’t impact parents attempting to have children. You can’t; and that’s only ONE concern. Hey wait, why hasn’t the Pfizer CEO taken his inoculation? 

97886440-24F1-41D2-B13A-31B655EC5D02.png
You purport to be a warrior for our nation by being in our military, but instead of showing me facts and circumstances that would show this inoculation is safe, you name call.

You read the title of thread and you clicked on it. By doing so you were interested. There was no clickbait in my title, because I don’t lie. You knew what you were coming into.

I don’t wish to make you an enemy, but rather a friend in the battle against tyranny. Against all enemies foreign and domestic right?

Edited by dogfish78

35 minutes ago, Pooter said:

Now that the vaccine is fully approved by the FDA, one wonders why it is so different in your mind than the flu shot or the litany of other vaccines the military mandates. 

Or if you think mandating any vaccine is bad, one wonders why you volunteered to work for the federal government, surrendering much of your medical care autonomy. 

oh that's right.. because it's all political theater

Where is it claimed “fully approved”? Because it looks like the FDA further claims it’s still in a EUA? Unless I’m missing something.

1 hour ago, dogfish78 said:

Hey wait, why hasn’t the Pfizer CEO taken his inoculation? 

after hours of searching (1 min google): https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-pfizer-ceovaccine/fact-check-pfizer-ceo-received-his-second-dose-of-the-covid-19-vaccine-on-march-2021-idUSL1N2PD1UX

edit: goddammit, I knew I shouldn't have even responded to this whack job.

Edited by Day Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, slc said:

So my JJ shot will not be recognized by Big Blue?  Hmmm

Probably not, considering Scott Gottlieb the former FDA Commissioner joined Pfizer's corporate board in 2019.

48 minutes ago, Day Man said:

And who owns Reuters? Snopes? Politifact? Do you really buy the excuse he didn't want to cut in line? Is that his same excuse for the billions Pfizer is making, while people's lives are destroyed over a "virus" (which has not been isolated yet?) which has a 99.999% survivability probability? That doesn't hold merit. As the purported LEADER of the global corporation forcing this experimental drug on people, if they claim it's safe, HE should have been the first one to take it. Remember, that fact you cannot sue for damages because it's in an EUA is telling.

Edited by dogfish78

1 minute ago, dogfish78 said:

Probably not, considering Scott Gottlieb the former FDA Commissioner joined Pfizer's corporate board in 2019.

And who owns Reuters? Snopes? Politifact? Do you really buy the excuse he didn't want to cut in line? Is that his same excuse for the billions Pfizer is making, while people's lives are destroyed over a "virus" (which has not been isolated yet?) which has a 99.999% survivability probability? That doesn't hold merit. As the purported LEADER of the global corporation forcing this experimental drug on people, if they claim it's safe, HE should have been the first one to take it. Remember, that fact you cannot sue for damages because it's in an EUA is telling.

Dude I'm all for holding corporations accountable, and the idea that they will "always act ethically" is for sure a stretch.

But do you think all the thousands of employees at Pfizer are just monsters injecting a death sentence into their fellow community members? Think about how much it would take to pull that off...This shot came out during a global pandemic...under the scrutiny of literally everyone qualified (aka not me...and probably not you). 

Also...logical flaw. You know what else hasn't been properly tested against humans and isn't FDA approved? The COVID virus itself. If you wanna roll your dice with an "untested" virus created by nature...go for it. But nature also created HIV, cancer, ALS, Polio, etc. You gunna roll your dice with those viruses too?

I think you should have the right to not get the shot. But hospitals should also have the right to push you to the back of the line/not accept you ifyou show up wasted from Covid.

ALSO. My sister has  masters in bio engineering, works across the street from Moderna. It's always ok to question, but every time you blast the "shot" as some conspiracy, your insulting the hard work of those people who worked in that field. Are you an AF pilot, fly any combat missions? What if I just came up to you and said Afghanistan was a hoax. We were never there, you never flew any actual missions. We just pretended to be there to defraud the American tax payer of money and all the governemnt elitists lined their pockets. All the scenes on TV were just filmed in Nevada by Paramount movie crews....

Get the vibe? ...You'd probably wanna punch me in the face...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hockeydork said:

Dude I'm all for holding corporations accountable, and the idea that they will "always act ethically" is for sure a stretch.

But do you think all the thousands of employees at Pfizer are just monsters injecting a death sentence into their fellow community members? Think about how much it would take to pull that off...This shot came out during a global pandemic...under the scrutiny of literally everyone qualified (aka not me...and probably not you). 

Also...logical flaw. You know what else hasn't been properly tested against humans and isn't FDA approved? The COVID virus itself. If you wanna roll your dice with an "untested" virus created by nature...go for it. But nature also created HIV, cancer, ALS, Polio, etc. You gunna roll your dice with those viruses too?

I think you should have the right to not get the shot. But hospitals should also have the right to push you to the back of the line/not accept you ifyou show up wasted from Covid.

ALSO. My sister has  masters in bio engineering, works across the street from Moderna. It's always ok to question, but every time you blast the "shot" as some conspiracy, your insulting the hard work of those people who worked in that field. Are you an AF pilot, fly any combat missions? What if I just came up to you and said Afghanistan was a hoax. We were never there, you never flew any actual missions. We just pretended to be there to defraud the American tax payer of money and all the governemnt elitists lined their pockets. All the scenes on TV were just filmed in Nevada by Paramount movie crews....

Don't waste your time, this dude has proved time and time again that appeals to basic facts, statistics, and reason simply don't work on him. 

The vaccine is a global conspiracy pushed by a cabal of upper crust liberals, and he and newsmax bimbo Emerald Robinson are the only ones who know the truth.  After trump is reinstated as president from the election that was STOLEN from him, all will be revealed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, hockeydork said:

What about those previously  infected with the Kung flu with TCell immunity confirmed with TDetect test? Where is the evidence of benefit from inoculation in previously infected patients? If there is evidence I’d love to see it! I want every pharmacological intervention to work but I am just am not convinced after reading all three EUA decision memorandums…

this question needs answering and leaves millions of people on the fence….

There has recently been a study on this

Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

These findings suggest that among persons with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, full vaccination provides additional protection against reinfection. Among previously infected Kentucky residents, those who were not vaccinated were more than twice as likely to be reinfected compared with those with full vaccination. 

1 hour ago, slc said:

So my JJ shot will not be recognized by Big Blue?  Hmmm

It will be recognized. Knowing that the DoD requirement was coming I went ahead and submitted my JJ vaccine card info on myPers last week and now show as green on the COVID vax in myIMR. 

Guys,

I can't prove this 100% via science (but who listens to those nerds anyhow); I think that 4th COVID injection I got a couple days ago increased my girth!

So this morning I was getting in a quick pre-simulator jack and something just felt different.  Fuller.  More Bigger.  Meatier.  I'm about a solid 5/16" around on a good day but this morning things were really on the up and up.  I've been maintaining my pretty standard diet of 1600 ounces of red meat/uncured bacon a week and nothing but pure unfiltered rainwater, or grain alcohol for fluids so I know its not diet related.  Haven't changed my laundry detergent in awhile so I know its not that either.

Anywho, things were moving along in a pretty standard ops fashion when right as I was about to climax the woman who's three doors down from me in billeting (and who unbeknowst to me was silently watching from the bushes next to the window) yells out "oh what a lovely tea party" (I think she's got a head full of sick thoughts).  Normally this would've been a complete turnoff for me but she's a ginger who looks like she can squat a good 300lbs so this really sent me to the next level.

In the immediate aftermath, you know, in the time where you're usually sitting there silently judging yourself for what you just did or watched, I thought, the world needs to know if its true.  And things like this just don't get the right coverage in the MSM anymore.  So I grabbed the tape measure I got for free from the FAC when they stopped doing abdominal circumference measurements on the PT tests (would've been a waste to have them throw it out) and quickly wrapped it around my still engorged member.  Admittedly, it was a little difficult to read given that my vision was blurry from lack of O2 due to the belt still wrapped around my neck (always phenomenal to win the world's greatest race on a Monday right?) but I'm about 90% positive that it read a solid 0.5", or a total gain of 3/16" for all you public school grads out there. 

I'll continue to provide updates here as I do more home "experimentation" but if anybody's still on the fence about this vaccine, after my morning all I can ask is what are you waiting for?   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Why is this guy still here? Has he added even one positive contribution to a forum that is dedicated to air force pilots and aspiring pilots? Is he even a pilot? Don't feed the troll.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, DirkDiggler said:

but she's a ginger who looks like she can squat a good 300lbs so this really sent me to the next level.

Pics? Throw a little inspirational material to the rest of us bro! 

35 minutes ago, D-ron said:

Why is this guy still here? Has he added even one positive contribution to a forum that is dedicated to air force pilots and aspiring pilots? Is he even a pilot? Don't feed the troll.

Don’t let it get you you down man, do what most of us have done and block him on your user settings.  And if that doesn’t center you, let this calming picture of a restrained beaver wash over you in an awesome wave.

A97E1921-E24A-460E-9015-509C8B6609FE.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hockeydork said:

1. "But do you think all the thousands of employees at Pfizer are just monsters injecting a death sentence into their fellow community members? Think about how much it would take to pull that off..."

2. Also...logical flaw. You know what else hasn't been properly tested against humans and isn't FDA approved? The COVID virus itself.

3. I think you should have the right to not get the shot.

3a. But hospitals should also have the right to push you to the back of the line/not accept you ifyou show up wasted from Covid.

4. ALSO. My sister has  masters in bio engineering, works across the street from Moderna. It's always ok to question, but every time you blast the "shot" as some conspiracy, your insulting the hard work of those people who worked in that field. Are you an AF pilot, fly any combat missions? What if I just came up to you and said Afghanistan was a hoax. We were never there, you never flew any actual missions. We just pretended to be there to defraud the American tax payer of money and all the governemnt elitists lined their pockets. All the scenes on TV were just filmed in Nevada by Paramount movie crews....

Broke your quote down to make answers easier:

1. Remember the Manhattan Project? That created the atomic bombs? Thousands of people had no idea what they were working towards. It's the basis of compartmentalizing secret information. Need to know basis. Only the tip knows the whole picture. That was what, 80 years ago? It absolutely is happening today with corporations/the State.

2. I've had covid. I got through it because I take care of body. Remember, all of this is is over a 99.999 survivability rating. Sure I don't know what long-term affects having the virus could do to me, but it would be illogical to equate that to taking an experimental drug that we have NO long or medium term data for. We do have acute data, and it's not looking good. A CDC whistleblower claiming 45,000 have died in the United States from it. Harvard University also shows that the VAERS system only reports about 1% of actual incidents.... 

Dr. Zelenko reporting that 80% of women having miscarriages in their first trimester. That doesn't sound too good. What about the blood clotting?

3. 100% agree with you and that's what all of us should know what our oath covered when we joined.

3a. I disagree, that's discrimination. Do we do the same for people with AIDS? Unbiased triage is the answer.

4. Respectfully, it's not anyone's problem if someone feels insulted if they're shown dissenting information. Their feelings are under their own control. All I want is our Constitution followed in order to regain the liberty we have lost as a nation. Sometimes that means showing information even if it upsets someone. Where would we be without dissenting documents such as Common Sense by Thomas Paine? Again, see point 1. Again respectfully, just because your sister works in the field doesn't mean she knows the goal of the elites. Just like we don't know what the IC has really been doing while we've in Afghanistan, for example. The Taliban just won the toybox surprise of U.S. military equipment for goodness's sake! It should also be one's Constitutional right to tell me dissenting information and have autonomy over their body. It should not be censored, or ridiculed.

We're heading down a dangerous path as a nation, and only the sharing of free-flowing information can win in this information war. I do not wish to be an enemy of you. I only wish to have discussions in this thread about liberty re covid tyranny.

About my Rueter's comment, how interesting is it that James C. Smith, who sits on the Pfizer Board of Directors, is also the CEO of Thompson Reuters Corporation AND the Chairman of the Thompson Reuters Foundation. Again I'll ask to any skeptics, who owns Reuters? @Pooter @Day Man

https://www.pfizer.com/people/leadership/board-of-directors/james_smith

https://web.archive.org/web/20210823211754/https://www.pfizer.com/people/leadership/board-of-directors/james_smith

72E4C109-C21E-4F2B-BB88-1CB6D181E634.jpeg

Edited by dogfish78

1 hour ago, D-ron said:

I've been a lurker for years, but the amount of tyranny and corruption on display, even within our military (shocking), has led me to actually start posting.

2 hours ago, kaputt said:

It will be recognized. Knowing that the DoD requirement was coming I went ahead and submitted my JJ vaccine card info on myPers last week and now show as green on the COVID vax in myIMR. 

How is that going to work if only one "booster" is under EUA? Can boosters be mixed and matched with differing 1s/2nd injections (if Pfizer/Moderna)/J&J injection?