Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

51 minutes ago, pawnman said:

So... aligning with medical experts means in going against expert guidance? 

You may find some medical professionals who aren't on board with mandates. I don't think you're gonna find many credible ones who will say "most people shouldn't get the vaccine".

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/-1747-dr-peter-a-mccullough/

Just take few hours of your life and listen... 

I've got an odd shot question. I'm in UPT AD almost finished and I have a religious accommodation request in for the shot. If it gets denied and the AF moves to separate me over it, is it even possible to go to a guard unit in a state that has said they will NOT be separating people because of the shot? 

2 minutes ago, BR_MIST said:

I've got an odd shot question. I'm in UPT AD almost finished and I have a religious accommodation request in for the shot. If it gets denied and the AF moves to separate me over it, is it even possible to go to a guard unit in a state that has said they will NOT be separating people because of the shot? 

Maybe, but you won't be eligible for any federal money. State call ups only. No long term AD orders for seasoning. Not eligible for PME. Not eligible to deploy.

8 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Maybe, but you won't be eligible for any federal money. State call ups only. No long term AD orders for seasoning. Not eligible for PME. Not eligible to deploy.

I'm aware. Is the answer to the "maybe" a unit squadron commander kind of question?

48 minutes ago, BR_MIST said:

Out of genuine curiosity: what is the framework for the religious exemption request, that doesn't apply to any of the other required vaccines?

I legitimately want to learn more, I don't feel like I have a good understanding of how important this is to some people. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Waingro said:

Out of genuine curiosity: what is the framework for the religious exemption request, that doesn't apply to any of the other required vaccines?

I legitimately want to learn more, I don't feel like I have a good understanding of how important this is to some people. 

It does apply actually do bunch of shots I already got. I just didn't have the wherewithal to look into them at the time (BMT will do that to you). 

That said for my case at least, the problem I have some with some of the shots don't apply to all of them. For instance, some flu shots could be a problem but I've been able to find ones that aren't. The real kicker for me is that there's covid shots that are in development that would be ok for me and they could arrive sometime next year.

Unfortunately, the pentagon seems to want to score political points as fast as possible and here I am stuck in UPT on hold. 

18 minutes ago, Waingro said:

Thanks for being genuine man! Seriously.

1 hour ago, BR_MIST said:

You’re not going to get an RA approved. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BR_MIST said:

It does apply actually do bunch of shots I already got. I just didn't have the wherewithal to look into them at the time (BMT will do that to you). 

That said for my case at least, the problem I have some with some of the shots don't apply to all of them. For instance, some flu shots could be a problem but I've been able to find ones that aren't. The real kicker for me is that there's covid shots that are in development that would be ok for me and they could arrive sometime next year.

Unfortunately, the pentagon seems to want to score political points as fast as possible and here I am stuck in UPT on hold. 

Thanks for the answer. Hopefully the environment changes, although I'm skeptical it will happen quickly, or you'll be able to find another way to continue serving. 

Are they letting you continue with the syllabus while the RA is pending?

45 minutes ago, Waingro said:

Thanks for the answer. Hopefully the environment changes, although I'm skeptical it will happen quickly, or you'll be able to find another way to continue serving. 

Are they letting you continue with the syllabus while the RA is pending?

No Gen Wills circulated a memo that all RAs suspend training immediately. I was supposed to check and get wings that week...... I don't know if he was forwarding from Gen Webb or if that was his creation.

What I'm hoping for is that no one moves quickly and I can stick in out till mid terms hahah. We'll see if it's a vain hope. 

Edited by BR_MIST

The big thing would be the usage of fetal stem cells to develop the COVID-19 vaccines. Anything beyond that is stretching their religious freedom IMO, because yes, what about all of those other vaccines?

10 hours ago, TheNewGazmo said:
14 hours ago, Waingro said:

The big thing would be the usage of fetal stem cells to develop the COVID-19 vaccines. Anything beyond that is stretching their religious freedom IMO, because yes, what about all of those other vaccines?

Correct.  

Christianity does not support abortions, especially those for convenience.   Anything that pushes abortion to be more socially acceptable is not something I want to support.   All of the US vaccines were brought to market quickly by leveraging fetal cells lines in their development some way or another.    There are actually ethical ways to do this, but big pharma just wants to make money as quick as possible.   Most religious exemptions are doing so based on the above.

there aren’t many other vaccines that leveraged fetal cells.   There are a few, but information regarding that was never readily available to the normal person, and it wasn’t a reasonable expectation that any member thought those vaccines HAD aborted fetal cells in them/tested with them... so very few people actually asked.    Similar to if I ask every restaurant I go to if there are aborted fetal cells in the food....not a reasonable expectation for me to do so.

Edited by bennynova
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, bennynova said:

Correct.  

Christianity does not support abortions, especially those for convenience.   Anything that pushes abortion to be more socially acceptable is not something I want to support.   All of the US vaccines were brought to market quickly by leveraging fetal cells lines in their development some way or another.    There are actually ethical ways to do this, but big pharma just wants to make money as quick as possible.   Most religious exemptions are doing so based on the above.

there aren’t many other vaccines that leveraged fetal cells.   There are a few, but information regarding that was never readily available to the normal person, and it wasn’t a reasonable expectation that any member thought those vaccines HAD aborted fetal cells in them/tested with them... so very few people actually asked.    Similar to if I ask every restaurant I go to if there are aborted fetal cells in the food....not a reasonable expectation for me to do so.

But do you now avoid all foods and beverages developed using those fetal cells?

26 minutes ago, glockenspiel said:

image.gif.87c758102d10dd3b0186782d26fa605b.gif

@pawnman

no one stirs like you👍🏼

They just make it so easy. 

Constant moving the goal posts.

"It's not FDA approved"

"It's not a vaccine"

"The FDA approved it too quickly"

"Long-term effects"

"Fetal stem cells"

Can't wait to see what the next argument is. 

Correct.  

Whatever your religious objections are, you can’t honestly believe that fetal cell development is a reason that anyone chooses to have an abortion. Your religious beliefs also shouldn’t dictate ethics to a world where a majority of the population doesn’t share your religion.

Abortion exists, it will never go away. Banning fetal cell research will not stop abortions, but it will hinder potentially life-saving research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Whatever your religious objections are, you can’t honestly believe that fetal cell development is a reason that anyone chooses to have an abortion. Your religious beliefs also shouldn’t dictate ethics to a world where a majority of the population doesn’t share your religion.

Abortion exists, it will never go away. Banning fetal cell research will not stop abortions, but it will hinder potentially life-saving research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I simply want to do all I can to not support the social acceptance of murder of souls who have no voice.   

I answer to my maker, we all will have to some day.   Not biden or any AF “leader” who can’t stand up for religious rights.   I think it’s obvious at this point that our leadership within the military has failed us on SO many levels.    Those O6 and aboves need to  be removed and hopefully there are better leaders ready to come up.