Jump to content

Gen Milley should resign


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, billy pilgrim said:

I have never met a general that would voluntarily resign.  Those convictions are not how you get to a position like that.

https://www.indianz.com/News/2015/017364.asp  MGen Keltz from what I could tell was officer's officer, and he voluntarily stepped down, saying he didn't live up to his own high standards.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biden presser what a nightmare the guy is totally incompetent 
 

ItS jUsT a StU..sTu..StUtTeR….

The C’est la Vie attitude over this by some is truly amazing. If Trump was in that seat they’d already be having an impeachment proceeding or screaming for the 25th amendment. Change parties, oh everything is fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, billy pilgrim said:

I have never met a general that would voluntarily resign.  Those convictions are not how you get to a position like that.

You’ve never met Ron Fogleman.  He was one of the best, and a dying breed.

 

Gen Fogleman Resigns

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lawman said:


ItS jUsT a StU..sTu..StUtTeR….

The C’est la Vie attitude over this by some is truly amazing. If Trump was in that seat they’d already be having an impeachment proceeding or screaming for the 25th amendment. Change parties, oh everything is fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man that's cool and all, but Orange Man bad. Checkmate bigot. My Snopes/Politifact/Reuters fact-check says so! 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, billy pilgrim said:

I have never met a general that would voluntarily resign.  Those convictions are not how you get to a position like that.

Ronald_R._Fogleman.jpg

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA519105.pdf

p.s.  I just noticed Bergman trumped me by a half hour.  Still, Fogleman's story needs to be told for those who don't know!  Berg was spot on about the man, he spoke at my SOS class and he was a no nonsense, straight-to-the-point leader.   A rare breed!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, M2 said:

Ronald_R._Fogleman.jpg

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA519105.pdf

p.s.  I just noticed Bergman trumped me by a half hour.  Still, Fogleman's story needs to be told for those who don't know!  Berg was spot on about the man, he spoke at my SOS class and he was a no nonsense, straight-to-the-point leader.   A rare breed!

Fogleman came to DM AFB as the Air Division CC (O-7) just as I was exiting the AF for the airlines.  With that he brought Crud tournaments to the dying O'Club.  The previous CC relished hauling in officers to Stand Up for minor infractions.  The one that I witnessed, he was totally out of line.  Fogleman was a welcome relief and the morale of the base changed overnight.  Great dude!

Buddy of mine was his investigative officer on the Khobar Tower bombing and repercussions to the CC.

Edited by Springer
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.indianz.com/News/2015/017364.asp  MGen Keltz from what I could tell was officer's officer, and he voluntarily stepped down, saying he didn't live up to his own high standards.

Lol, he did not voluntarily step down. He had a meeting with the AETC 4-star about his remarks, and was given the opportunity to resign or be fired.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dogfish78 said:

So, on his own choice though right? Instead of being terminated against his will, he chose to step down right?

Just like folks who won't get the Covid vaccine.

  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, on his own choice though right? Instead of being terminated against his will, he chose to step down right?

Dude that’s like being afforded the opportunity to commit Seppuku.

The only thing that makes it some sort of, “honorable” is a BS desire by the rest of us to will it that way.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:


Can somebody block this clown?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I changed my settings so I don’t see his posts unless someone quotes him.

 

I’m still assuming he is MyCS/Shazam

Edited by MCO
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MCO said:

I changed my settings so I don’t see his posts unless someone quotes him.

 

I’m still assuming he is MyCS/Shazam

I actually don't think its MyCS/Shazam.  That guy was an idiot but he was really only paranoid about his immediate leadership and only on here to get some form of weird approval/acceptance that he was the smartest guy at his unit/base/the AF (which clearly wasn't the case).  This guy's conspiracy theories are in a whole different galaxy of paranoia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MCO said:

I changed my settings so I don’t see his posts unless someone quotes him.

 

I’m still assuming he is MyCS/Shazam

He's less coherent than either of those two.  And I don't recall them using memes in every other post.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, DirkDiggler said:

I actually don't think its MyCS/Shazam.  That guy was an idiot but he was really only paranoid about his immediate leadership and only on here to get some form of weird approval/acceptance that he was the smartest guy at his unit/base/the AF (which clearly wasn't the case).  This guy's conspiracy theories are in a whole different galaxy of paranoia.

This dude is viewing “Q Drops” on 8Chan as he posts.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...