Gen Milley should resign

BashiChuni

2 hours ago, Standby said:

SECDEF said on the first day that his #1 priority was the pandemic. This shit shouldn’t shock anybody. 

He really should be concerned about the Ligma variant!

We spend billions annually on defense yet we have no capability.  Checks.

https://news.usni.org/2021/08/18/secdef-austin-u-s-lacks-capability-in-kabul-to-create-safe-passage-for-americans-afghans-to-leave-afghanistan

I just watched the joint SECDEF and Gen Milley news conference - they were being checkmated by very basic press questions.   Based upon the questions alone I would wager that some of the reporters would have done a better job of planning the Afghan exit than the bureaucrats we've got at the helm now.

I am genuinely hoping that at least one 4-star (hopefully more) gets fired over this.  Not a resignation.  I mean a public, on-air, firing.   It will speak volumes as to the state of our leadership if they don't.   The only thing they need to be commanding right now is a golf ball on the golf course.

• Upvote 1

they won't be fired. you can count on that.

biden is clearly over afghanistan and is taking no responsibility...as he said "that was four or five days ago!"

also the optics of a woke president firing the first black SECDEF make that a non starter

if milley and austin had any integrity they'd do the right thing and resign...but they won't

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bozo said:

The only thing they need to be commanding right now is a golf ball on the golf course.

I could not trust them to yell "Fore"! Instead they should be the caddy, but they shouldn't suggest what clubs to use; they're too incompetent for that. 🤣

8 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

also the optics of a woke president firing the first black SECDEF make that a non starter

100% truth. Too many useful idiots in the government and public equate diversity of thought to diversity of skin color/LGBTQMENTALILLNESS. The former is honorable, desirable, crucial to a working republic, the latter is evil. Diversity of the latter is not a strength and it never will be. This is psychological operations 101 stuff to take something bad and attribute it to a good word like "diversity". The useful idiots then latch onto the good word thinking it still represents what it originally meant (diversity of thought) while simultaneously overtly pushing the evil agenda of those who wish to destroy western civilization. Cognitive dissonance in play.

1628900311944.png

Until the clock runs out or we run out of capability? THIS IS AMERICA GODDAMNIT. Stop being such fucking losers, wtf. 

Now that we don’t have to pretend with the GIRoA anymore, start acting like a superpower is supposed to act. 

Edited by Danger41
  • Like 7

23 minutes ago, Danger41 said:

Sorry for the double tap but fire this and get the AC’s from those C-17’s out of HKIA in there. At least those folks have ing balls.

Truth. What if there was a blended system in place that allowed subordinate service-members to elect their general officers with civilian confirmation/oversight?

Great, sounds like we're having to buy fuel from the Taliban for our aircraft - at least that is what the weasel words coming out of these bureaucrats' mouths seem to indicate:

https://twitter.com/itsSpencerBrown/status/1428372667191734274

The press has these fools tap dancing.  I also love how the Army 2-star can't answer a simple question without looking over at the Ministry of Truth (Kirby).

ADD HIS NAME TO THE LIST OF FOOLS THAT SHOULD RESIGN!!!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bozo said:

I also love how the Army 2-star can't answer a simple question without looking over at the Ministry of Truth (Kirby).

🤣🤡🤣🤡

Many of you thought the "conspiracy theorists" were crazy, delusional, and wrong. Now you get to see just what you've rooted for this whole time.

JOKERGANG.gif

33 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

🤣🤡🤣🤡

Many of you thought the "conspiracy theorists" were crazy, delusional, and wrong. Now you get to see just what you've rooted for this whole time.

JOKERGANG.gif

You're mistaking incompetency for conspiracy 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uhhello said:

You're mistaking incompetency for conspiracy 

Believe me my friend, I'm not. Imagine, if you will, that some of those in our government have been cherry-picked by those outside of our government's reach specifically BECAUSE they are incompetent? That they will obey orders from above without question of Constitutionality, or morals, or common sense. To include the President himself. I suggest you have a listen to this speech from former President John Kennedy (may God rest his soul). The link is to YouTube, so if someday down the road it's censored you'll need to use another website. The video is an excerpt from what I think is a 20 minute-ish speech. Here's a link a transcript of the 20 minute speech. https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/john-f-kennedy-secret-societies-speech-transcript

Rumors on the twitter sphere that Milley will resign once evacuations are complete. Not sure how accurate they are given the source though. 

iXDCqBz0_x96.jpg

Milley is considering falling on his sword for Austin and retiring post-evacuation, per Pentagon official Milley also privately telling officers he wishes 45 was back despite the bad blood

4 hours ago, Bozo said:

Great, sounds like we're having to buy fuel from the Taliban for our aircraft - at least that is what the weasel words coming out of these bureaucrats' mouths seem to indicate:

The press has these fools tap dancing.  I also love how the Army 2-star can't answer a simple question without looking over at the Ministry of Truth (Kirby).

Do they actually think people are that stupid to not see through their absolute bull shit? 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

they won't be fired. you can count on that.

biden is clearly over afghanistan and is taking no responsibility...as he said "that was four or five days ago!"

if milley and austin had any integrity they'd do the right thing and resign...but they won't

You’re probably right, impeachment would do then.  Kamala is hated enough we could probably survive her for 2 years. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bozo said:

You know they’re doing a truly shitty job when even the left-leaning press is on their ass!

A complete embarrassment and tragedy.  Resignations from these clowns at a minimum.

• Upvote 2

I found another one that should resign!

If this information is true (never can tell these days) then the CG of the 82nd Airborne Division should apologize to America and resign.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/us-general-tells-british-special-forces-stop-rescuing-people-in-kabul-youre-making-us-look-bad

From the article:

"...the commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division has told the commander of the British special forces at the Kabul airport to cease operations beyond the airport perimeter."

"...the British officer firmly rejected the request."

God save the Queen!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Bozo said:

I found another one that should resign!

If this information is true (never can tell these days) then the CG of the 82nd Airborne Division should apologize to America and resign.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/us-general-tells-british-special-forces-stop-rescuing-people-in-kabul-youre-making-us-look-bad

From the article:

"...the commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division has told the commander of the British special forces at the Kabul airport to cease operations beyond the airport perimeter."

"...the British officer firmly rejected the request."

God save the Queen!

Missed the next paragraph where the 18th ABC denied it.