Laughlin UPT info

benfng

1 hour ago, ryleypav said:

Headed to Laughlin in March, anyone on here brought a boat with them to UPT?

Yep.  There’s uncovered storage space n base, and covered storage on the way to the lake if your boat is nicer.

That’s what your Saturdays are going to be for, hanging on the lake with your classmates to blow off steam.

Yep.  There’s uncovered storage space n base, and covered storage on the way to the lake if your boat is nicer.
That’s what your Saturdays are going to be for, hanging on the lake with your classmates to blow off steam.

Yep. You’ll never have to pay for the gas in the boat if you take your class mates out every weekend. You can boat year round in Del Rio if you want. I remember wakeboarding late in October no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, LimaLowdown said:

All I can say is to absolutely bring a boat if you can, everyone else will thank you...

Haha cool. I have one, and its not going to do me any good sitting in a shed back in MI. 

16 hours ago, DuckHunter said:

Good to know. Uncovered is all she needs. Its not the prettiest boat on the lake, but it gets the job done. 

Definitely bring the boat, but temper expectations. The lake is close to the historic low (2013) since it’s been dammed, and finding a suitable ramp could be difficult depending on the size of your boat.

1 hour ago, Standby said:

Definitely bring the boat, but temper expectations. The lake is close to the historic low (2013) since it’s been dammed, and finding a suitable ramp could be difficult depending on the size of your boat.

Thanks for the heads up. Its a 19' speed boat, so not the biggest. I'll keep an eye out.