2022 Active Duty Flying Training Board

Took awhile to get an answer but it's good news. UPT-Select! 

96p/92pcsm, PPL w/80flt hrs, URT T-6 IP, former MQ-9 LRE.

congrats to all who got selected! Any RPA selects feel free to reach out if you want to talk about the pipeline.

Edited by ZE14
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, CapsuleSleeper said:

What career field are you? I have something similar going out and  just found out my CFM pulled my package behind my back before the board ever met.

Seriously? That's a dirty move. That's the type of thing that makes people leave the Air Force. 

9 minutes ago, CoolCar said:

Interesting! That’s more than I expected, thanks for sharing. I’m curious how many of those 100 were also applying to guard/reserve boards. I’ve been applying to them for about 18 months and the number of applicants has been higher than normal I’ve heard. 

Just now, Arkbird said:

Sounds like we'll have to wait for the PSDM to get the true numbers.

MFS wasn't terribly fun. I'm really not looking forward to going back.

Ah, how was your 1st experience with MFS? Need any waivers?

23 minutes ago, DBlue said:

Ah, how was your 1st experience with MFS? Need any waivers?

It was fine. Just a lot of waiting and medical exams. I went in the winter so it was a snowy and cold. I already have two waivers approved pending completion of MFS. One for having weird eyes and one for childhood asthma which wasn't asthma.

12 minutes ago, Arkbird said:

It was fine. Just a lot of waiting and medical exams. I went in the winter so it was a snowy and cold. I already have two waivers approved pending completion of MFS. One for having weird eyes and one for childhood asthma which wasn't asthma.

13 minutes ago, Arkbird said:

Blessings to an uneventful trip to WRAFB this next time! I hear the vision assessment is intense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arkbird said:

Vision isn't bad. It's pretty much the same as anywhere else except they also use a machine to take pictures of your eyes. They specifically look at your retina, optic nerve, and cornea I believe.

Interesting. Looking forward to it! 

16 hours ago, DBlue said:

Anyone tracking when MFS dates are scheduled to post?

Last year I was given dates for MFS before I even declined my RPA slot.

Last year was offered RPA, this year UPT! When I didn't get a slot last year my boss reached out to the guy who manages the portal page and was able to get some feedback.

96 Pilot, 86 PCSM, PPL, 62 Flight Hours- same specs as last year.