2022 Active Duty Flying Training Board

25 minutes ago, AFZ06 said:

Third time applying for pilot and finally got it. 

96P/91PCSM, PPL current CSO/NAV. 

CONGRATS! any advice for someone who got CSO but still wants to continue applying for pilot? I'm definitely accepting the spot, but don't want to give up on the pilot dream either.

7 minutes ago, NAVI said:

For those of you that found out did your CC’s look it up for you or some MPF bros hook you up? My CC said “he’s seen nothing about it” and MPF folks said it’s FOUO and wouldn’t hook me up 😂

In the same boat here, my CC can't find anything. 🤷‍♂️

In the same boat here, my CC can't find anything. 🤷‍♂️

Honestly I don’t know as I am a group Exec now and the wing exec is good friends and didn’t say anything and my MPF flight commander is good friends and didn’t say anything…. I cussed them out like what the hell?? Where was the CGO Mafia??

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

5 minutes ago, OldmanUFT21 said:

Honestly I don’t know as I am a group Exec now and the wing exec is good friends and didn’t say anything and my MPF flight commander is good friends and didn’t say anything…. I cussed them out like what the hell?? Where was the CGO Mafia??

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Yeah at this point I (and probably everyone on here who doesn't know yet) just want to know so I can move on with my life. 

Side note congrats on RPA!

• Like 2

Got the call I’ve been waiting years for last night…UPT Select. I really can’t describe how grateful I am to be typing those words! Hope everyone else gets good news soon as well. 

57 Pilot/76 PCSM/PPL/1st time I’ve been able/allowed to apply/Rated MQ9 Pilot/IP

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, BANDIT_K said:

Got the call I’ve been waiting years for last night…UPT Select. I really can’t describe how grateful I am to be typing those words! Hope everyone else gets good news soon as well. 

57 Pilot/76 PCSM/PPL/1st time I’ve been able/allowed to apply/Rated MQ9 Pilot/IP

Congrat! My quest for results continues, finally got ahold of my mpf but they said they can't tell me and it must come from leadership.

Might be waiting till public release at this point.

UPT select! Second time applying 88P/80PCSM w/ PPL.

Congrats to all that got selected and good luck to those that are still waiting. If anyone didn’t get selected for what they wanted keep your head up and keep applying! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LD04 said:

Non-select for UPT. 97 pilot, 83 PCSM, currently a CSO.  

Does anyone know if feedback is provided for application packages? I’m really at a loss for why I wasn’t picked up. 

I reached out to my functional after last year's board but all they could tell me was where I roughly stood in the pack.

UPT Select! (currently non-rated)

99P/96 PCSM/PPL — 2nd time applying, CSO-select last year. Congrats to all & for those that didn’t get the results they’d anticipated, don’t give up on your pursuit! Faith & Persistence 

BLESSINGS. 

• Like 4