2022 Active Duty Flying Training Board

1 minute ago, OldmanUFT21 said:

Anyone found out anything yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Literally what I have been wondering all day, called MPF, reached up in chain, and haven’t heard anything. Also reached out to my old base (I PCS’d after I sent my package up) and nothing. If someone has heard something, what did you do to get the info? 

5 minutes ago, TallPaul24 said:

Literally what I have been wondering all day, called MPF, reached up in chain, and haven’t heard anything. Also reached out to my old base (I PCS’d after I sent my package up) and nothing. If someone has heard something, what did you do to get the info? 

No word from your old base yet big guy. Still waiting here as well. 

On 1/11/2022 at 2:45 PM, DBlue said:

Congrats!! What were your metrics (AFOQT score/PCSM)? Have your PPL?

88 Pilot, 86 PCSM, PPL, O7 LoR, 8/157 Wg strat, non-rated (CE).  I had an 82 PCSM and no PPL last UFT board and got CSO (#2) but declined it.

Edited by CoolCar
Updated metrics
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CoolCar said:

88 Pilot, 86 PCSM, PPL.  I had an 82 PCSM and no PPL last UFT board and got CSO (#2) but declined it.

2nd times a charm, eh! Love it — congrats! Solid effort making your package that much more competitive. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

I got MPF on the phone and they pulled it up and said that It states we have to contact our senior eaters 😒 I was so excited but then I wasn’t lol

I text my buddy who's the WGs exec and he said the wg/CC is out sick so batting 0/2 now

2 minutes ago, AFZ06 said:

Third time applying for pilot and finally got it. 

96P/91PCSM, PPL current CSO/NAV. 

I guess that is the good thing about applying as rated because they won’t offer you another rated spot unless it’s what you want, so you don’t have to deny one and can apply as many times as you want to get your first pick! Congratulations on pilot!!