Things you should listen to drunk while on BO

Clark Griswold

My wife hates it when this song comes on. I sing along every time.
"...and little hurly burly gave my anus curl a whirty an asked me if I needed a ruuuunnnn.... Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a DOUCHE on a runner in the night"

That channel on YouTube is awesome, I was too young to remember Burt Sugarman’s Midnight Special tv show but the bands and comedians he would have were incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

That channel on YouTube is awesome, I was too young to remember Burt Sugarman’s Midnight Special tv show but the bands and comedians he would have were incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember, was in 8th grade. Was a Saturday night thing when I wasn't out chasing skirts. 

Another story. First assignment was Osan 1977, what a place for the Air Force to send a 19 year old. I wind up in this particular girls room and she puts this song on the turntable. Then proceeds to strip. Best $5 I ever spent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Man, what a flashback.  I was introduced to Dr Hook as a kid as their greatest hits record was one my Ma would play frequently.  She played everything from Uriah Heep to Eddie Rabbit to MJ's Thriller.  Thanks Ma!

Just beware of a man named Leroy Brown...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another story, Lowry AFB, Tech school. Local girl in the back seat of my 69 Camaro parked on the backside of the base.

Busted by the SPs, they let me go thankfully, she was seventeen I was nineteen. This was on my AM radio.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very Best of Don Rickles, there are tons of these videos, and you should watch all of them...

Also, youtube "Steel Panther - Glory Hole", can't believe that video is allowed on youtube. To quote my boss after we had it on in the bar "I just wish there were less money shots"

• 2 weeks later...

This song is played in a lot of Viet Nam war vids. Don't think most folks realize how anti-war this song is. CCR was a big anti-war group. I remember listening to it when it first hit the radio, I was in 6th grade. My dad had just returned from a year at Da Nang, the first of his three trips there.

• 4 weeks later...

The charming bride and myself were listening to some of this and actually dancing in the mud room. Pretty romantic if I do say so myself. But alas after a bottle of homemade wine she crashed, so I'm up by my self listening to some more Eagles. I remember hearing their first hit, Take it Easy, during the drive from Elmendorf to GA(dad PCSed from there to MD) Part of the ALCAN was 1300 miles of dirt road back then. It was 1972.

On 1/7/2022 at 10:04 PM, arg said:

The charming bride and myself were listening to some of this and actually dancing in the mud room. Pretty romantic if I do say so myself. But alas after a bottle of homemade wine she crashed, so I'm up by my self listening to some more Eagles. I remember hearing their first hit, Take it Easy, during the drive from Elmendorf to GA(dad PCSed from there to MD) Part of the ALCAN was 1300 miles of dirt road back then. It was 1972.

Is an assignment to CVS going to drive me into homemade toilet wine production?

• Haha 1