USAFA has offically jumped the shark

ClearedHot

8 hours ago, JBueno said:

I guess the sarcasm didn’t carry through…I was thinking a great time at an SEC school versus some BX pogs or EagleCash at USAFA…

How about automatic 4.0 PEA (physical fitness GPA, which at a service academy is as important as military and academic performance) to guys that are morbidly obese and would otherwise get kicked out, yet are held on as "managers" for sports teams as they "develop skills".  Or exemption of athletes from military duties that all cadets are required to do.  It was an unhealthy eco-system 20 years ago, and I'm sure it hasn't changed much.

• Upvote 2

How about automatic 4.0 PEA (physical fitness GPA, which at a service academy is as important as military and academic performance) to guys that are morbidly obese and would otherwise get kicked out, yet are held on as "managers" for sports teams as they "develop skills".  Or exemption of athletes from military duties that all cadets are required to do.  It was an unhealthy eco-system 20 years ago, and I'm sure it hasn't changed much.

Found the salty nerd!
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, JBueno said:

I guess the sarcasm didn’t carry through…I was thinking a great time at an SEC school versus some BX pogs or EagleCash at USAFA…

How does a free patch and a 25% off coupon at the Commissary sound?

12F9516B-8CB6-49DF-96C9-EC1BF3900823.thumb.jpeg.c0d4939b4f0cf78974783591fe911079.jpeg

Or 

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

Thanks for the offer coach, but I got coach Saban on the other line. Gonna have to call you back.