Jump to content

The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)


tac airlifter

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, FLEA said:

This dude already has a book out and political contacts. He's made regardless of what is done with him. 

A self-published book?  Not usually a ride to easy street.

There's always more to any story, but it does look like "wokeism" is a thing within uniformed military leadership.

 

30-year AA pilot was just doxxed and the company says its investigating him after he posted anti-critical race theory in his kid's school words on his faceplant account.

Only way to counter this is to stand firm.  And let the company Bob's know that pilot skill/experience is more important to me, the customer, than any wokeness.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

"This decision was based on public comments made by Lt. Col. Lohmeier in a recent podcast," a Space Force spokesperson said in an email. "Lt. Gen. Whiting has initiated a Command Directed Investigation on whether these comments constituted prohibited partisan political activity."

I find this very problematic. So, lets fire the commander while we determine if his words are an issue/problem and violate any rules.

Edited by bfargin
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bfargin said:

"This decision was based on public comments made by Lt. Col. Lohmeier in a recent podcast," a Space Force spokesperson said in an email. "Lt. Gen. Whiting has initiated a Command Directed Investigation on whether these comments constituted prohibited partisan political activity."

I find this very problematic. So, lets fire the commander while we determine if his words are an issue/problem and violate any rules.

Faiths GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, bfargin said:

"This decision was based on public comments made by Lt. Col. Lohmeier in a recent podcast," a Space Force spokesperson said in an email. "Lt. Gen. Whiting has initiated a Command Directed Investigation on whether these comments constituted prohibited partisan political activity."

I find this very problematic. So, lets fire the commander while we determine if his words are an issue/problem and violate any rules.

Are you new to the "guilty until proven innocent" USAF?!? 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess I was mostly surprised that they put it right out there in words, for all to see. Didn't even have the decency to hide the truth while screwing somebody.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, M2 said:

Are you new to the "guilty until proven innocent" USAF?!? 

I mean...he recorded and published the evidence. I'd say he proved exactly what he was accused of. 

I suspect he couldn't define "Marxism" or provide an example without Googling it. But he felt the need to take a shot at the SECDEF.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pawnman said:

I mean...he recorded and published the evidence. I'd say he proved exactly what he was accused of. 

I suspect he couldn't define "Marxism" or provide an example without Googling it. But he felt the need to take a shot at the SECDEF.

I am pretty sure he knew exactly what he was doing...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2021 at 12:07 PM, brickhistory said:

A self-published book?  Not usually a ride to easy street.

There's always more to any story, but it does look like "wokeism" is a thing within uniformed military leadership.

 

30-year AA pilot was just doxxed and the company says its investigating him after he posted anti-critical race theory in his kid's school words on his faceplant account.

Only way to counter this is to stand firm.  And let the company Bob's know that pilot skill/experience is more important to me, the customer, than any wokeness.

 

Once cnn picked up the story, his book rocketed to #6 on Amazon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HU&W said:

Once cnn picked up the story, his book rocketed to #6 on Amazon. 

Self-publishing is, as I wrote, a very difficult way to make serious money.

But for this guy, good for him.

I hope he laughs all the way to the bank, repeatedly.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, kaputt said:

https://news.yahoo.com/mayor-lori-lightfoot-chooses-only-232100768.html
 

“I have been struck since my first day on the campaign trail back in 2018 by the overwhelming whiteness and maleness of Chicago media outlets, editorial boards, the political press corps, and yes, the City Hall press corps specifically,” Lightfoot wrote.

784C07A4-965F-43BC-898D-F9B9F70258E9.gif

Is this just a way to purge the press corps of any reporter who covered the story of Lightfoot breaking her own quarantine rules for an appointment at a hair salon? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2021 at 5:36 PM, bfargin said:

"This decision was based on public comments made by Lt. Col. Lohmeier in a recent podcast," a Space Force spokesperson said in an email. "Lt. Gen. Whiting has initiated a Command Directed Investigation on whether these comments constituted prohibited partisan political activity."

I find this very problematic. So, lets fire the commander while we determine if his words are an issue/problem and violate any rules.

Yet my former squadron commander can send out Trump bashing articles to their squadron for “mentorship”..with zero consequences. 
 

Edit: This was while Trump was still POTUS.

Edited by dream big
Follow up
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yet my former squadron commander can send out Trump bashing articles to their squadron for “mentorship”..with zero consequences. 
 
Edit: This was while Trump was still POTUS.

What community was that?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From Military.com:

MILITARY WATCHDOG -- I apologize in advance for this tome – the subject too critical for abbreviation.

I leave to the Air Force to determine the procedural compliance of LTC Lohmeier’s record setting (first printing sold out hard copy
and paperback) book “Irresistible Revolution “ sales which as of May 21 an 85 percent 5-star Amazon ratings and reviews and similar elsewhere; a pittance of 1-3 stars. Pay attention.

Most important is the crux of his book – exposing the purging of the military of all who stand up against critical race theory, 1619
nonsense, compulsive pseudo diversity, equality, inclusion and Marxist style indoctrination by a cadre of mostly BLM advocates in the Pentagon led by Bishop Garrison. He the architect of the purge as head of the Countering Extremism and Patriotism Task Force. Yes, there is such a thing. A position which he created.

Garrison is a military academy graduate (2002) with a short and less than distinguishable military career (which he elects to purge in any
articles about his service). Leaving the Army, Bishop found a way to milk lucrative Pentagon study contract funding as a Washington Beltway bandit. A shill who convinced his way into a senior executive service (SES) position absent requisite experience. That's called a political appointment. He is entwined with a tangled web of mutually supporting racial-enraged groups (Human Rights First) with self-supporting government contracts.

What really happened is that this group was successful, instrumental,inserting into the Defense Human Resources Activity Operation and Maintenance, Defense-Wide Fiscal Year (FYS) 2019-2020 President’s Budget, a Center of Excellence; $ millions.

“The Center of Excellence for training, education, research,and consultation in matters related to diversity and inclusion; military and civilian equal opportunity; and the prevention and response to sexual harassment, harassment, hazing and bullying across the total
force.” Yet Bishop regularly bullies.

They created their own program and their own positions and no one in the Pentagon smart enough to intervene. Biden and Austin
subscribed at once – Susan Rice told them too.

From his own bio: Garrison served in the Obama 2012 re-election Campaign. He served on the presidential campaign of Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton. These are his principal credentials for a key leadership position purging the military.

(I have no affiliation with Lohmeier)

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Springer said:

From Military.com:

MILITARY WATCHDOG -- I apologize in advance for this tome – the subject too critical for abbreviation.

Did this article get taken down? I can’t find it anywhere. 
 

I think it’s point is dead on. For that reason it wouldn’t shock me if it got purged. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, kaputt said:

Did this article get taken down? I can’t find it anywhere. 
 

I think it’s point is dead on. For that reason it wouldn’t shock me if it got purged. 

Kaputt it was in Miltary.com this morning in the comment section of the below article.  The comment was written under the name of MILTARY WATCHDOG.  You would have to dig through all the comments to find it.  I just now found it, so it has not been removed.  If you find his post click his name it will lead to other posting by him.  I could not include the link.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/05/20/space-force-co-fired-over-comments-about-marxism-military-now-subject-of-ig-probe.html?ESRC=eb_210521.nl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Springer said:

Kaputt it was in Miltary.com this morning in the comment section of the below article.  The comment was written under the name of MILTARY WATCHDOG.  You would have to dig through all the comments to find it.  I just now found it, so it has not been removed.  If you find his post click his name it will lead to other posting by him.  I could not include the link.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/05/20/space-force-co-fired-over-comments-about-marxism-military-now-subject-of-ig-probe.html?ESRC=eb_210521.nl

Link to the Disqus page of "Military Watchdog." where you can see his comment (about three comments down), under article headline "Space Force CO Fired Over Comments About Marxism in the Military Now Subject of IG Probe."

@Springer, thanks for posting that.  Any kind of "comments section" of an article usually seems to be an exercise in sifting through the nonsense to find the occasional gem.  That particular comment is very insightful.

Edit to add:  Is it really possible that this one guy, Bishop Garrison, is the cause of all the Woke nonsense endemic in the DoD?

His Linkedin bio certainly support the assertation he's some kind of beltway bandit bullshit artist, who's spent the better part of the last 10 years running around DC as part of various Institutes, Policy Centers, etc, to include stints on Hillary's campaign and the Biden transition team.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

it's obvious what's going on within the DOD. in fact its so obvious it's hidden in plain sight. vote with your feet.

Alright, it's not obvious to me.  What's going on within the DoD (serious question).

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Blue said:

Link to the Disqus page of "Military Watchdog." where you can see his comment (about three comments down), under article headline "Space Force CO Fired Over Comments About Marxism in the Military Now Subject of IG Probe."

@Springer, thanks for posting that.  Any kind of "comments section" of an article usually seems to be an exercise in sifting through the nonsense to find the occasional gem.  That particular comment is very insightful.

Edit to add:  Is it really possible that this one guy, Bishop Garrison, is the cause of all the Woke nonsense endemic in the DoD?

His Linkedin bio certainly support the assertation he's some kind of beltway bandit bullshit artist, who's spent the better part of the last 10 years running around DC as part of various Institutes, Policy Centers, etc, to include stints on Hillary's campaign and the Biden transition team.

Thanks for the link Blue.  Great stuff by Military Watchdog.  Don't know who he is but here is another great one by him:

MILITARY WATCHDOG -- Memo to Bishop Garrison chief of inclusion, diversity, political purification, and other nitwittery for the Department of Defense and defender of the 1619 Project critical race theory propaganda and nuzzler of Black Lives Matter leadership. The United States military has suffered fools before and endured. So far you show no aptitude for understanding the problem. It is not the Armed Forces that stand, fly, and sail in formation, fight the battles, and defend the nation. We mostly get along just fine. No, the problem is you and others like you who find mutiny and conspiracy around every corner. You are paralyzed by Trump. The real problem is the ineptitude of Washington government, political sewage, particularly the Pentagon, and by extension the national intelligence community. You cannot solve that because you are part of it. The problem is a woke Congress who fails to believe in its military. You are insulting to all of us who wear or ever wore the uniform of this nation, the able bodied and irreparably wounded. You stand in front of mirrors in your WW II uniforms thinking you match their sacrifice and valor, you talk the talk, but cannot walk a straight line. You are ruining the military like a cancer. Kindly get out of our way and let the military be the military. Our military was called to protect against 23 different insurrections (act of 1807) since 1808 and never failed. The United States military is consistently polled the most respected (70 percent) government institution by the public; Not you or your minders. The Congress only 10 percent. Get out of our way, take your sycophants with you.

 
Edited by Springer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MILITARY WATCHDOG -- Seemingly every day we read stories like this. Today we pay the price for the principally Obama administration changing the long established and at least more successful, if not perfect, promotion criteria selecting senior officers and NCO from peer-superior ranked evaluation and performance rather than political fidelity and ideological servility. The result is philosopher and compliant generals more like Senior Executive Service (SES) than Lee and Grant, Eisenhower and Patton .......... Here we go again, lots of luck fighting the Chinese and Russians with the Austin-Garrison purge.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

Alright, it's not obvious to me.  What's going on within the DoD (serious question).

MILITARY WATCHDOG -- Important article, important book, pay attention. Amazon Reviews: ( initially 66% 5-star, 33% 1-star, nothing in between). Book now 5/17 rated # 1 by Amazon for all book categories, not just military, and 75% 5-stars, 22% 1-star.

There is so much more: Concerned Veterans should article search for "SOCOM's Richard Torres-Estrad" and also DOD's "Meet Bishop Garrison: The Pentagon’s Hatchet Man in Charge of Purging MAGA Patriots and Installing Race Theory in the Military." "Pentagon's
operation against Trump supporters, conservatives, opponents of globalism is worse than imagined." DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, now a propaganda agency, recommended a brand new suspicious-soldier category called “Patriot Extremism” which occurs when a citizen believes the US government has become corrupt or “has overstepped its constitutional boundaries.”

Garrison, a Veteran and West Point graduate, is defended here: "Human Rights First by Bishop Garrison."

My point is this: make sure you understand what is really going on inside the military. You read, you decide. Oriana Pawlyk and Milcom did a good job with this article. Pentagon may have started fire it cannot put out.

 
 
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright, it's not obvious to me.  What's going on within the DoD (serious question).

You have leaders of key formations within SOCOM fielding questions like “why don’t you have more African Americans in your organization.”

Real talk... that was flat asked of the Seals, and when the command master chief pulled the national statistics on swimming ability and how key that is an early discriminatory factor on anybody, not just blacks people he was basically ignored. Showed them the numbers and how they line up with national demographics and was full stop ignored. The problem was obvious to the people asking the loaded question, it was a built in racial bias, and the final representation of racial demographics is then used to justify their position of the military harboring institutional racism.

These are the same people screaming “why aren’t their more female and minority generals” while failing to understand that the intake from start to finish on a General Officer is 30 years. We only started letting women into certain positions within the military capable of fielding a decent population of Flag rank officers 20 years ago. Combat Arms (the majority of Army/Marine upper echelons), 3 years ago... Its gonna take some time to see what they view as an epidemic of old and white men taper off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...