The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

We can just all paint ourselves darker.  Will that make everyone happy? 

I won't be happy until everyone alive is blacker than Charlie Murphy (RIP).  

Race is an easy target.  Simpletons get obsessed about race.  Everyone wants to be a victim.  

The only thing that might stop our obsession with skin color is an alien invasion.  Im talking about full scale war, not friendly aliens holding hands with humans.  I think we'd realize that we're not that different afterall.  

5 hours ago, Biff_T said:

won't be happy until everyone alive is blacker than Charlie Murphy (RIP).

Actually, Wesley Snipes is the blackest motha on the planet!!  Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, slc said:

Actually, Wesley Snipes is the blackest motha on the planet!!  Lol

That is a true statement. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, kaputt said:

“The military is not pushing woke agendas” - CSAF, Sec Def, etc… 

Even if they knew the contrary to be true, would they really come out and admit it? They are all political appointees serving under the current regime. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, dream big said:

Even if they knew the contrary to be true, would they really come out and admit it? They are all political appointees serving under the current regime. 

Seriously.  Robert Heinlein was right.   Not say'in I'm just sayin': I'm down for the "I fought to defend it, so I'll fight to rebuild it" portion of the country. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, arg said:

Eunuch Pride month to replace December and all of those silly holiday traditions.  

Edit: Does the AF still require a trans sortie every 45 or 60 days?  Lol, that has a whole new meaning now. 

Edited by Biff_T
More transphobic thoughts
  • Haha 1

Are they supposed to move out as well? Talk about a dumb, pointless stance to take.

15 hours ago, SurelySerious said:

Are they supposed to move out as well? Talk about a dumb, pointless stance to take.

The US would be better off if we didn’t are about race, ethnicity and other dumb shit humans have no control over.  Don’t forget, we all got to choose what color to be born or what part of the Earth we so happened to pop out of a vagina in.  Fuck your race.  Who cares? Really.  What choice did we have in the matter, none.  

The guy fighting for injustice, with a nice car, watch and custom suit doesn’t care about you either.   Why now, did he only discover Florida is Racist? It has nothing to do with politics.  Lol.   

There are too many idiots in this part of the world.  No shit, it’s literally the movie “Idiocracy” playing live and we all get a part.  

Edit:  Americans, quit being victims.  A president needs to run on that platform.  We aren’t victims, that’s the mentality that prevents motivation.  

Edited by Biff_T
More dumb racist thoughts
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slc said:

Might I suggest Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho??

Yes.  Id vote for him as long as he's got a dude named Not Sure in his cabinet.  Lol

Edit: "Go away, baitin!" 

Edited by Biff_T