The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

https://www.judicialwatch.org/military-under-attack-from-within/

With Russia and China making belligerent noises almost daily, it is not comforting to watch our military headed down the dark alley of anti-American wokeism. Yet it is happening, and we now have a clear picture of it at the Air Force Academy.

We received 167 pages of records from the U.S. Department of Defense which show that the U.S. Air Force Academy (USAFA) has made race and gender instruction a top priority in the training of cadets.

Another nutter struggling with mental health problems. At least with this one I feel some sympathy, since his mom totally dicked him over from childhood (-5 yrs old). Went on TV as a 6 yo and became rich so there was no way she (mom) was ever going to let him grow out of confusion.

1 hour ago, bfargin said:

Another nutter struggling with mental health problems. At least with this one I feel some sympathy, since his mom totally dicked him over from childhood (-5 yrs old). Went on TV as a 6 yo and became rich so there was no way she (mom) was ever going to let him grow out of confusion.

The root cause of all of these kids doing this is shitty parents. Either shitty because they support their kid having a mental health crisis, or so detached from their kid’s life they had no idea any of this was happening until too late. Either way they failed their kid, horrifically.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

12 hours ago, brabus said:

The root cause of all of these kids doing this is shitty parents. Either shitty because they support their kid having a mental health crisis, or so detached from their kid’s life they had no idea any of this was happening until too late. Either way they failed their kid, horrifically.

It has been proven over and over again that having a complete family unit while growing up is one of the single biggest predictors of success in life.  By success I don't mean becoming a CEO or a pro athlete, I simply mean a good happy human being.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Another mental health case kills kids in a school, and predictably all the dems can talk about is gun laws. Not one mention of the shooter’s mental health illness, specifically trans in this case. They do not give one genuine fuck about saving kids, they care only about power. I’ll keep saying it, if all you talk about is guns and don’t talk about/do anything to address mental health and societal issues, you do not care about kids at all because you refuse to identify and address the RC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I still have no idea if it was a dude or a chick.  

41 minutes ago, brabus said:

Another mental health case kills kids in a school, and predictably all the dems can talk about is gun laws. Not one mention of the shooter’s mental health illness, specifically trans in this case. They do not give one genuine fuck about saving kids, they care only about power. I’ll keep saying it, if all you talk about is guns and don’t talk about/do anything to address mental health and societal issues, you do not care about kids at all because you refuse to identify and address the RC.

I liked turning on the tube and seeing Jill Biden asking for congress to ban assault rifles.   Not one word about mental health or trans pride (lol).  Just more give the government your guns talk.  They've been doing the same thing since before Columbine.  They've (congress) had several decades to make changes and yet here we are again.   

They don't care about dead children.  They just want your guns. 

I'm not a huge gun nut but everytime I hear people talk about taking away guns, it makes me want to buy a few more.  

I did hear a non FOX news source mention that the shooter was trans.  They mentioned it at the end like a disclaimer you'd hear on the radio.  

Edited by Biff_T
Hear not here
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, VMFA187 said:

Didn't they just have a trans day of vengeance in Nashville?  

• Like 1

Our society is declining faster than a terd in desert.  

Can we admit that at least one  Trans in the world had mental issues?      

I believe people to be truly woke when they decide to leave this savage land that we stole from the Indians.  Go back to your homelands and leave this horrible country to the gun toting heathens.  We're all on stolen land.  If you're woke and choose to remain here, you're not really woke.  

BTW, I saw quite a few brown looking people wearing Shamrocks on St Patrick's day.   Fucking cultural appropriation needs to stop as well.  

32 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

Our society is declining faster than a terd in desert.  

Can we admit that at least one  Trans in the world had mental issues?      

I believe people to be truly woke when they decide to leave this savage land that we stole from the Indians.  Go back to your homelands and leave this horrible country to the gun toting heathens.  We're all on stolen land.  If you're woke and choose to remain here, you're not really woke.  

BTW, I saw quite a few brown looking people wearing Shamrocks on St Patrick's day.   Fucking cultural appropriation needs to stop as well.  

50 years ago BiffT was saying the same thing except it was in regards to Elvis Presley and the devil music.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I liked turning on the tube and seeing Jill Biden asking for congress to ban assault rifles.   Not one word about mental health or trans pride (lol).  Just more give the government your guns talk.  They've been doing the same thing since before Columbine.  They've (congress) had several decades to make changes and yet here we are again.   

They don't care about dead children.  They just want your guns. 

I'm not a huge gun nut but everytime I hear people talk about taking away guns, it makes me want to buy a few more.  

I did hear a non FOX news source mention that the shooter was trans.  They mentioned it at the end like a disclaimer you'd hear on the radio.  

Well said. At least she was mentioning the current events, however. Her husband was busy rambling about ice cream.  I suppose that it’s for the best if Joe Biden just sits in the corner and talks about ice cream. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, O Face said:

Well said. At least she was mentioning the current events, however. Her husband was busy rambling about ice cream.  I suppose that it’s for the best if Joe Biden just sits in the corner and talks about ice cream. 

That's Chocolate-Chip ice cream to you sir!

I think it has a lot to do with him reveling in lucid moments, you know when he believes he has come up with an original thought.

• Upvote 1

I want to apologize (haha) to those of you who don't have a WSJ subscription, but there was, in my view, a shocking poll released that everyone should be aware of:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/americans-pull-back-from-values-that-once-defined-u-s-wsj-norc-poll-finds-df8534cd?mod=hp_trending_now_article_pos3

A Highlight:

Patriotism, religious faith, having children and other priorities that helped define the national character for generations are receding in importance to Americans, a new Wall Street Journal-NORC poll finds.

image.thumb.png.368631823e723010b2aae4052e98eb5d.png

So yes, Hell-in-a-handbasket here we come (wait, we're already there).

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, bfargin said:

Nashville metro police showed how to take down an evil douche. As that Sheriff in FL said, "you can't kill evil too much". One less evil doer roaming around.

I am saddened that the perp wasn’t taken alive and brought to a black site where the families of the deceased could enact their own form of justice. 

4 hours ago, uhhello said:

50 years ago BiffT was saying the same thing except it was in regards to Elvis Presley and the devil music.....

I'm trying not to be the grumpy weird veteran who only talks to his neighbors to tell them to "Get off my lawn", but here I am.   

I know what your saying brother.  I get it.....3,2....1...but I'm having a hard time watching our country turn into a National Enquire magazine from 50 years ago.   

I really don't have a problem with trans people.  I have a problem with mental illnesses not being properly diagnosed and children growing up like Jazz Jennings, whose parents are delusional.     I'm upset that there's no debating this issue other than saying I'm a facist for not understanding the trans movement (pronouns also).  

What if they put as much energy towards helping the homeless as they do with trans issues? 

To be honest.  I have lost faith in our government.  I hope they keep it together so I can continue to get my monthly retirement check.  There has to be a huge change in leadership to turn this Carnival Crusie around.  

Wait until they come after your retirement and disability checks to pay for reparations.  

• Upvote 2

I'm trying not to be the grumpy weird veteran who only talks to his neighbors to tell them to "Get off my lawn", but here I am.   
I know what your saying brother.  I get it.....3,2....1...but I'm having a hard time watching our country turn into a National Enquire magazine from 50 years ago.   
I really don't have a problem with trans people.  I have a problem with mental illnesses not being properly diagnosed and children growing up like Jazz Jennings, whose parents are delusional.     I'm upset that there's no debating this issue other than saying I'm a facist for not understanding the trans movement (pronouns also).  
What if they put as much energy towards helping the homeless as they do with trans issues? 
To be honest.  I have lost faith in our government.  I hope they keep it together so I can continue to get my monthly retirement check.  There has to be a huge change in leadership to turn this Carnival Crusie around.  
Wait until they come after your retirement and disability checks to pay for reparations.  

They don’t help the homeless or trans people. They celebrate their mental issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

Yeah there is a difference like you said.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainMorgan said:

They don’t help the homeless or trans people. They celebrate their mental issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. We call “ brave” what we called mental illness before all this craziness started.

We give homeless drug addicts clean needles and narcan instead of arresting them and getting them into programs.

Makes as much sense as seeing someone play Russian roulette and saying “here, let me give you some clean bullets because we care”

• Upvote 2