The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

26 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

She should be holding her parents accountable, and, assuming she had one, her psychiatrist. I’d say both of those parties are far more culpable than the guy holding the scalpel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeap.  

On 11/11/2022 at 12:26 PM, CaptainMorgan said:

She should be holding her parents accountable, and, assuming she had one, her psychiatrist. I’d say both of those parties are far more culpable than the guy holding the scalpel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bingo. Likely would have been a lawsuit if the surgeon tried to decline the surgery. 

5 hours ago, Sim said:

If you request a surgeon to remove a perfectly healthy leg, can they decline? 

Yes. but I'm in CA, not if that matters? They can make you do mental evaluations prior to amputation.   My neighbor has been trying to have both of his lower legs (below the knee) removed due to pain from severe nerve damage.  He said they're pretty much useless and he'd rather use prosthetics than deal with the pain.  He still has his legs.  

Disclaimer: This my opinion.  I'm by no means a Dr but I've looked at his legs (with and without permission lol) and they are not pretty.  

Edited by Biff_T
Not Exec

2 hours ago, Day Man said:

AE9b.gif.0f32f7aa5a128aa55ff7ebb886ea5b8b.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Day Man said:

Wtf GIFs | Tenor

He said he's in CA.  That's like the precursor "with all due respect."   Californians do this kinda stuff all the time!

Edited by FourFans130
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/gay-club-owner-shooting-amid-new-type-hate-93928895

This article says a lot about LGTBQ hate but doesn't say much about the suspect being part of that community.   I'm not a doctor or a "scientist" but maybe being confused about your sex is a mental condition?   The party of "science" appears to use feelings more then science when it comes to this.   The few transgender people I've known have all had some sort of mental problems.   Please stop feeding people this bullshit of "feelings are science".  It's ruinining people's lives.   Pedophiles "feel" like banging kids.  Should we stop punishing them?  Afterall, they were "born this way".  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, arg said:

Another reason not to change the clocks

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/25/health/racial-inequities-sleep

Everyone knows Father Time is a Grand Wizard in the KKK.   Come on man!   They forget to give white women a pass in the article.  I guess time likes white women?   

• Haha 2

Time hates everyone but straight heterosexual white males.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, arg said:

Is there anything we can do that isn't racist

Maybe eating hamburgers?  But besides that no.  Lol

14 hours ago, nunya said:

Oh, that's racist, too.

You have to raise cows to eat hamburgers. Cow farts cause global warming. Global warming disproportionately affects people of color. Ergo, hamburgers are racist.

My life is ruined.  Lol

https://nypost.com/2022/11/26/chris-hayes-frets-his-worst-fears-have-been-realized-since-elon-musk-acquired-twitter/

"My worst fears have been realized"-Chris Hayes

Haha.  This dude is scared of Twitter?   Are you kidding me?   Worst fears?

Mr Hayes looks like he's scared of a fart too.   

It's funny watching a bunch of adults act like Elon Musk is killing babies (abortion is cool) with Twitter.   They have lost a propaganda tool.  That's it.  Now they have to listen to other people's opinions.   Why can't people have different opinions than you Chris Hayes?   If you don't like Twitter make your own social media platform.  🙄 

BTW I've never used Twitter.  It seems like something for children and people with vanity issues.  It's not real life.  It's the God damn internet.  Get over yourself Chris Hayes.  

Ask people in Ukraine what their worst fears are?  

• Like 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-gov-polis-declines-endorse-bidens-call-assault-weapons-ban

"The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick. Just sick," Biden said during a press event in Nantucket, Massachusetts, on Thanksgiving Day

lol.  Now it's the semi-automatic weapons' fault?   

They'll never take my long rifle!!!

You know what else is sick, just sick?  Leading an 80 yo senile man around and telling Americans he's the "President".  Who's really pulling the strings?   

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Biff_T said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-gov-polis-declines-endorse-bidens-call-assault-weapons-ban

"The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick. Just sick," Biden said during a press event in Nantucket, Massachusetts, on Thanksgiving Day

lol.  Now it's the semi-automatic weapons' fault?   

They'll never take my long rifle!!!

I’m pretty sure some libs think semi-automatic equals belt fed machine gun. 

They should see my uncle operate his bolt action scout rifle. Who needs semi-auto? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://fortune.com/2022/12/16/people-refusing-return-office-san-francisco-are-behind-728-million-hole-city-budget/

Lol.   I wonder the real reason why businesses keep leaving SF?    Couldn't be because you ran it into the ground with your policies?  No, let's ignore all of the dumb things we've enacted and blame it on the workers "refusing" to return to the office.   Your city was dying well before Covid and the work from home revolution.   How does it feel to run your city into decline?   I hope it turns into Oakland or better yet, Detroit.  You deserve this you smug bastards!!!   

• Haha 1