The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

10 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

Woke until if affects your city…then OOPS!

0DEE62CE-F102-4DDA-B02E-DD9A81B24A44.jpeg

She is very much disliked in these parts…surprisingly even by those on the left. 

Same messaging can be applied to the rest of the DC council & Mayor….all for “sanctuary”…until it drives up to your doorstep. 

ATIS 

On 9/5/2022 at 7:14 AM, FourFans130 said:

It's call KERS...and it's been around for a minute: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy_recovery_system.  It's rather heavy for the small payback you get though.

Regenerative braking on road cars turns one of the electric motors in reverse, using it as a generator to charge the battery when coasting. Nothing is connected to the brakes themselves.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

- "Your passenger headlight is out." 

- "That's not a reason to pull me over."  

1682804710_images(3).jpeg.c84a1359f85708b8877285b72085f245.jpeg

When does the statute of limitations for my "ancestors were slaves" run out?   I hope our country does not have to listen to this crap for the next 1000 years.  

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Sim said:

NN7J5DOFQNCQVLOAW7GC6B2X6I.thumb.jpg.8c03bfadab5ad402576d9be22a3abbfa.jpg

It's a historical fact that hurricanes don't like black people.  Its science.  

The sickness that is Woke Liberalism on full display.

In the picture below is Steve Adler the mayor of Austin Texas, a "Defund the Police" zealot who as Mayor cut 1/3 of the police budget.   Here we see him sleeping at the memorial for Officer Anthony Martin who died in the line of duty last month. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 7.24.18 AM.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

He's got better places to be.   That's what a lump of excrement in human form looks like.  

• Upvote 1

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pentagon-30-days-review-diversity-chief-accused-anti-white-social-media-posts

More of that you can't be racist if you're black nonsense.   She is the problem.   I like her shirt referencing her ancestors as well.  I'm sure they are proud of her work to take credit for their (her ancestors') suffering. Couldn't be more of a c u n t.  Someone decided that this lady is good for the military.   She is saying things a drunk Klan member would say about minorities.  But she's not racist because she's black.   Lol.   She's a Black Klansman.  

Where are my woke airmen (airlings for the woke) at? Please explain this lady to me.  What excuse can you give me as to why she's right?  

Edited by Biff_T
Not Exec
  • Upvote 3

it's time to stand up and mock DEI.

not the time to simply roll eyes at the ridiculous global DEI email that pops in your inbox. it's time to mock it. openly.

if you're in position of power it's time to choose between your career over what is right.

Edited by BashiChuni
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

it's time to stand up and mock DEI.

not the time to simply roll eyes at the ridiculous global DEI email that pops in your inbox. it's time to mock it. openly.

if you're in position of power it's time to choose between your career over what is right.

"WE'RE ALL GOING STREAKING!!!!!"

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

The sickness that is Woke Liberalism on full display.

In the picture below is Steve Adler the mayor of Austin Texas, a "Defund the Police" zealot who as Mayor cut 1/3 of the police budget.   Here we see him sleeping at the memorial for Officer Anthony Martin who died in the line of duty last month. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 7.24.18 AM.png

Explains the scum that is Austin. There’s Texas, and then there is Austin, Texas.  The rest of Texas just considers it Berkeley. 

15 hours ago, Biff_T said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pentagon-30-days-review-diversity-chief-accused-anti-white-social-media-posts

More of that you can't be racist if you're black nonsense.   She is the problem.   I like her shirt referencing her ancestors as well.  I'm sure they are proud of her work to take credit for their (her ancestors') suffering. Couldn't be more of a c u n t.  Someone decided that this lady is good for the military.   She is saying things a drunk Klan member would say about minorities.  But she's not racist because she's black.   Lol.   She's a Black Klansman.  

Where are my woke airmen (airlings for the woke) at? Please explain this lady to me.  What excuse can you give me as to why she's right?  

She was hired by the Affirmative Action Presidency, what more do you expect? 

34 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

images (5).jpeg

I posted this in a forum titled political humor on reddit and they removed it saying it was essentially not funny and hate speech.    It was posted for about five minutes before it was banned.  99.9 percent of the approved posts are making fun of conservatives with no restrictions.  The hypocrisy is mind boggling.  I know reddit is not a government entity but what are they so scared of about me posting this? The truth?   

A lot people in this country are too stupid to think for themselves.  It's cool to be a racist and communist these days.  

5 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I posted this in a forum titled political humor on reddit and they removed it saying it was essentially not funny and hate speech.    It was posted for about five minutes before it was banned.  99.9 percent of the approved posts are making fun of conservatives with no restrictions.  The hypocrisy is mind boggling.  I know reddit is not a government entity but what are they so scared of about me posting this? The truth?   

A lot people in this country are too stupid to think for themselves.  It's cool to be a racist and communist these days.  

Lol Reddit'd political subs are all super liberal. It's notoriously well known right now. They chased all of the conservatives off about 5-7 years ago and Reddits policies were particularly favorable to liberal subs. 

However, since you mentioned it, something you should know is that Reddit has more bot accounts (actual bots not reddit bots) than probably any other social media platform. There is an enormous bot army of posters and upvoters/downvoters that are state sponsored and promote specific content on the platform.

For example r/antiwork is notorious for posting fake stories of employee abuse DAILY. The sub's moderators are associated with the US communist party and have admitted before that they will not allow content that doesn't ultimately benefit revolution or progress the effort to put the means of production in workers hands. 

Another example of reddit policies was default subs (removed in 2018). Reddit used to have default subs every user was automatically subscribed too when creating new accounts. The default subs were all super liberal subs as well. For example extreme 3rd wave feminism sub r/TwoXChromosones was a default sub and as a result has 1.2 million users now. This exposed more people to see their content but also artificially inflated their popularity leading people to believe post there were more mainstream to the public discord than they actually are. 

That's like everything you need to know about politics on Reddit. It's a huge echo chamber of some Uber hippies posting things to get upvotes from bots because most people dont realize they aren't real people, and it inflates their ego. 

Edited by FLEA
  • Like 1