COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

I’ve received lots of anthrax shots and most people will say they make your arm the most sore of all the usual mobility shots. The J&J was like a factor of 3-5 more “painful”. I got mine before any of the mandates were published and it’s caught up with IMR and I’m green. Side effects I experienced: splitting headache and general malaise for a day. Sore arm persisted for 3 days. Other possible side effects: I never lose 5G service, women (and men) are suddenly more interested in me, and I’ve discovered hidden treasures buried deep in the ocean. 

Edited by Standby
bad at graham uhr
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

There is a faint glimmer of hope. An FDA advisory panel voted 16-2 against a Pfizer booster for ages 16+ after a meeting with Niki Minaj.

Will the FDA, CDC, and Biden admin ignore it? Probably, but it at least indicates there is some healthy skepticism and courage among scientists doing "science". Hopefully it spreads.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fda-advisory-group-rejects-covid-boosters-limits-high-risk-groups-rcna2074

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, torqued said:

There is a faint glimmer of hope. An FDA advisory panel voted 16-2 against a Pfizer booster for ages 16+ after a meeting with Niki Minaj.

Chalk one up for the good guys!

I post the following with a NSFW tag.  Though, I have a feeling the ACTUAL lyrics were probably far more offensive.

You've been warned...  :beer:

Edited by FUSEPLUG
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sim said:

Whoa. I watched started watching after the timestamp you linked to. It should be mandatory watching for everyone. Even the pro-vaccine doctors are skeptical, and some seem angry about what they're discovering about the vaccine. I wish I had a transcript. The truth is finally finding a way out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, torqued said:

Whoa. I watched started watching after the timestamp you linked to. It should be mandatory watching for everyone. Even the pro-vaccine doctors are skeptical, and some seem angry about what they're discovering about the vaccine. I wish I had a transcript. The truth is finally finding a way out.

Yeah everything from the time stamp to about the next 30 minutes is pretty eye opening. 

4:12:49 onward. I really thought the presentation about 2-3 later where a pro vaccine doctor discussed the data of sample groups not being strong enough to overcome vaccine hesitancy was really good and right in line with my concerns. 

13 hours ago, Sim said:

Now that the truth is leaking out, do not for one moment, ANY of you on this forum, forget what all of us skeptics have been saying this entire time. Do not forget everything you were told such as it being 100% safe, the "science is settled", listen to the "experts", and on and on. You're all capable of intelligence, however don't be incapable of having a memory. Never forget how much you've been lied to and what people did the lying.