COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

10 hours ago, FLEA said:

I think they also realized the "oh shit" moment they are in with recruiting/retention.

Found out from a friend today that the Army is recalling parts of the IRR now as their recruiting plumetted to only 75% of their annual goal. 

Except they aren't recalling anyone. It's basically allowing people to rejoin like they would after any break in service. 

10 hours ago, Danger41 said:

Please God don’t leak our group chat.

That’s why you use Signal and set the disappearing messages to 1 day…no evidence, unless you have a mole who screenshots everything daily, then you’re fucked. 

I would love to hear the Biden supporters on here defend this nonsense…

“Novak Djokovic will not participate in the BNP Paribas Open this month after the Biden administration denied his entry to the United States, due to him being unvaccinated against COVID-19.“

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/novak-djokovic-withdraws-bnp-paribas-open-denied-entry-us-covid-vaccine-status

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sim said:

Haven't even watched yet, and I already know it's clearly disinformation and requires fact checking because whoever that guy is, he's OBVIOUSLY not from the federal government, therefore cannot be an expert.

/s

On 3/11/2023 at 5:30 AM, BashiChuni said:

I wonder what it could be! 💉 

966E538C-7786-4C9A-BCA8-1B70475274D2.jpeg

Crazy! Almost like there is a new virus in the world that can kill people!

im not arguing any view actually, but I need more than tabloid headlines to draw an actual conclusion.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MCO said:

im not arguing any view actually, but I need more than tabloid headlines to draw an actual conclusion.

There's lots of information available on the subject of excess deaths. So far no one has drawn a definitive conclusion on why it's happening.  However the phenomenon seems confined to heavily vaccinated locations with other variables negligible, ergo logic dictates one of two possibilities most likely:

1. C19 vaccines are killing people.

2. C19 is still killing people in heavily vaccinated populations.

Either way the "safe & effective" chant that NIH/CDC/DNC used to force vaccine mandates has been disproven, must immediately end, and consequences for those individuals must follow.  

• Upvote 4

On 3/12/2023 at 10:52 PM, MCO said:

Crazy! Almost like there is a new virus in the world that can kill people!

Bro it’s global warming stop being a conspiracy theorist 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

US gov't, social media, Stanford University censored true COVID-19 info: Twitter Files

New information released Friday on the Twitter Files revealed that the US government and major social media companies worked hand-in-hand with Stanford University to censor or limit true information about COVID-19. "The Virality Project in 2021 worked with government to launch a pan-industry monitoring plan for Covid-related content,' tweeted independent journalist Matt Taibbi.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/100126/

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, FLEA said:

Easy fix, everyone gets 10% for tinnitus.  Lol.   

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/fauci-says-general-public-somehow-201122721.html

“You are hitting on some terrific points,” Fauci replied. “Did we say that the elderly were much more vulnerable? Yes. Did we say it over and over and over again? Yes, yes, yes. But somehow or other, the general public didn’t get that feeling that the vulnerable are really, really heavily weighted toward the elderly. Like 85% of the hospitalizations are there. But if you ask the person in the street, they may say, ‘Oh, yeah, elderly are more vulnerable, but everybody’s really vulnerable’—which is true, but to a much lesser extent.”

This dude telling whatever lies he can to protect his tarnished reputation and legacy. Unbelievable. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I'm currently reading The Real Anthony Fauci and it is jaw dropping. Concur with brabus, that piece of garbage should rot in prison. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Top-faucinocchio-Fauci-pinocchio-shirt0.thumb.jpg.ab21bbf4c07bf468db7f626dbb029ac6.jpg

• Upvote 1

NEW - Large multicenter study published in Nature finds "individuals with COVID-19 vaccination had a higher risk of all forms of retinal vascular occlusion in 2 years after vaccination, with an overall hazard ratio of 2.19."

Additionally, individuals with first and second dose of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 had "significantly increased risk of retinal vascular occlusion 2 years following vaccination."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41541-023-00661-7

Gov is still pushing 24 hrs pass.....