COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

And one could say the former president had the most successful 3 years of any precidency and ushered the country into an amazing unparalleled prosperity which the current presidency has destroyed. Our country is alot worse off right now than it has been since Carter. And worse than then.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Day Man said:

Trump has many problems, but our nation is worse off under Joe Biden than him. By all metrics I care about he was a better president than what we currently have.  Our nation is more divided, poorer, less free, and less respected internationally now than when he was president.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Day Man said:

this-pointing-finger.gif

TDS in full effect.

Inflation still raging, the SPR at a new record low (see chart below), and our borders wide open with fentanyl flowing across at record levels killing 300 Americans a day.  Can you imagine if an airliner crashed everyday and killed 300 Americans because the border was open, there would be outrage.  Instead, liberals cheer and enable more illegal immigrants to sneak across our border carrying millions of pills.

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 3.23.14 PM.png

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

this-pointing-finger.gif

TDS in full effect.

Inflation still raging, the SPR at a new record low (see chart below), and our borders wide open with fentanyl flowing across at record levels killing 300 Americans a day.  Can you imagine if an airliner crashed everyday and killed 300 Americans because the border was open, there would be outrage.  Instead, liberals cheer and enable more illegal immigrants to sneak across our border carrying millions of pills.

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 3.23.14 PM.png

I find the full timeline graph even more interesting.  Not a single administration in the past 40 years has done this.  That includes the Gulf War, OIF, and OEF, just to name a few massive possible drains on our reserves...

image.thumb.png.cb3d0d55c6874230aa43e9d00187e76c.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FourFans130 said:

I find the full timeline graph even more interesting.  Not a single administration in the past 40 years has done this.  That includes the Gulf War, OIF, and OEF, just to name a few massive possible drains on our reserves...

They are going to burn the furniture now that it's finally starting to come apart from the decades of abuse.

Just wait, when the economy rolls over into a recession, they will howl for the Fed to start printing money again. Then we're really going to see some shit...

16 hours ago, FourFans130 said:

If you would have all just put on your masks, none of this would have happened!   Lol

What is a woman?  Wear your masks outside!  Men can get pregnant!   

What should we expect from this administration?   They are insane and I'm not exaggerating.  

"Fuck our future!  Let's get those pregnant men some more rights!!" - Democratic Party 

Oh and before I forget "fuck white men!  Unless, you used to be a woman". - Democratic Party 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/18/2023 at 1:55 PM, FourFans130 said:

What does that have to do with the violently liberal shut-up-and-comply agenda that's clearly being implemented by our elected officials...predominately democrats?  Trump is a raging twit.  Fact.  Stop saying his name like it's some kind of defense or excuse for the horrific policies of the current administration.

Our current administration has exacerbated or outright caused complete failures in America's economy, foreign policy, military readiness, immigration policy, border security, energy and transportation management, trust in our healthcare system, and faith in our baseline governing civics.  The former president had nothing to do with ANY of that.

WTF did anyone expect? I mean this administration's primary selection criteria to choose people to run something is what color skin they have, what type of genitals they've got, or what type of hole they shove their 8ick in.

Note: Use of the term '"they" in the above is in the old sense of the word. Not the newfangled and imposed genderless nonsense it is now sometimes used to denote.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

Yeah, I got one...group think, blind trust, shee-ople rules more peoples thoughts and actions than logic or rationale. Emotional rationale and arguments are too strong for some who'd rather maintain integrity with the flock, and virtue signal their herd-loyalty than be free, rational thinkers. Beware of these lemmings near cliffs. Oh, and save up some f u savings money so their influence over you is less, and your freedom is more. 

7 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

standing by for apologies from the COVID fanatics on here

Are you referring to the guy on here who proudly said that if he was a commander that he would give Article 15s to those who didn’t have a covid shot and weren’t wearing their mask when required to do so?  No, he won’t apologize.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

On 5/17/2021 at 3:34 PM, pawnman said:

Were I commander, I'd just take note of anyone who didn't wear a mask. When they make the covid shot mandatory, anyone not wearing a mask who pops red on IMR gets an article 15.

You mean this guy @pawnman?   How dare you go calling people out for words they said!

Greta How Dare You GIF - Greta How Dare You - Discover ...

Edited by FourFans130
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

Are you referring to the guy on here who proudly said that if he was a commander that he would give Article 15s to those who didn’t have a covid shot and weren’t wearing their mask when required to do so?  No, he won’t apologize.

oh that guy?! 😉

Restaurants, jobs asked for proof of COVID vaccine. So did it increase DC’s vaccine rates? - WTOP News

“Their intended outcomes were to raise vaccination rates, for people to get more vaccines; and consequently, the expectation was that COVID cases and deaths would go down,” noted Vitor Melo, a postdoctoral fellow at the Mercatus Center.

As compared to cities that didn’t implement mandates, Melo said his study found “there’s not much to show for it.”

“COVID cases were not affected, COVID deaths were not affected, and really, there’s no evidence that people got more vaccinated because of these mandates,” Melo said.

While admitting the mandates had an impact on people who wouldn’t get vaccinated, Melo added “there really doesn’t seem much to show for it.”

4 hours ago, FourFans130 said:

You mean this guy @pawnman?   How dare you go calling people out for words they said!

Greta How Dare You GIF - Greta How Dare You - Discover ...

Keep dragging it up if you want.  Maybe the rest of you are comfortable with a blatant violation of a direct order that doesn't even involve injecting yourself with a vaccine.

And we wonder why so many airman can't take direction...

But, to appease you all - yes, the masks were stupid.  I've been asked to do a lot of stupid things in my career.  Rarely have I seen one painted as such a political issue as this one.

Edited by pawnman
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, pawnman said:

Maybe the rest of you are comfortable with a blatant violation of a direct order that doesn't even involve injecting yourself with a vaccine.

I just had a flashback of circa '04 at the Deid w/ reflective belts/cargo shorts in the chow hall and other such orders which I apparently blatantly "violated" Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, pawnman said:

Maybe the rest of you are comfortable with a blatant violation of a direct order that doesn't even involve injecting yourself with a vaccine

To be honest, yeah I am, for stupid shit like flight suit sleeves, reflective belts, PT gear while deployed, and masks.  I do plenty of the other stupid shit like useless CBTs, show up 6.9 hrs early for the rotator, 1206s, and a thousand other things I didn’t like/disagreed with. It’s called critically thinking and being OK with living in the gray (and that’s what wins fights, not zero critical thought yes men). But none of that’s important, what’s important is you’re like every shitty E-9 who has zero critical thinking skills and touts illogical shit like, “if you can’t tuck your PT shit in, how can I trust you to drop a bomb.” You’re willing to Art 15 people over nonsensical bullshit that has zero impact on mission accomplishment. I’ll give you one thing though, you are completely owning it and making it easy to know what kind of a person you are. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1