COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

34 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Doesn't this make the student loan forgiveness illegal?  Since it was done under the cover of an "emergency order" to combat the pandemic?

I was expecting to the see the Easter bunny jump in front of POTUS again when he said that. 

Lest we forget…

https://www.newsweek.com/video-easter-bunny-interrupting-joe-biden-viewed-5-million-times-1698817

Edited by O Face
Link

12 hours ago, pawnman said:

Doesn't this make the student loan forgiveness illegal?  Since it was done under the cover of an "emergency order" to combat the pandemic?

You think his voters and supporters will care about this (over a third of the country surprisingly)?  Most of them don’t even understand basic civics or third grade mathematics.

Guest LumberjackAxe
On 9/7/2022 at 2:17 PM, BashiChuni said:

would you feel the same way if the government closed your business and drove you into bankruptcy? i'm genuinely curious. because that's what happened to hundreds of thousands of your countrymen.

you don't think there should be accountability for that? or for firing people from not taking an experimental vax that has been proven to not work and/or cause deadly side effects in some people?

you also think it's "Ok" that the white house used twitter and facebook to censor and ban doctors/citizens who had options contrary to the CDC? Opinions that turned out to be 100% correct.

you think it's "ok" that doctors who spoke out against mandatory covid vaccinations and mandatory masking had their medical licenses revoked by their states?

you're good with saying "eh... it let's move on"?

i think you're missing a lot.

this isn't over. not by a long shot.

lawsuits are just now being filed and the truth is starting to come out.

I know what you're saying and I get your argument, but that's kind of my point. We know that mask mandates don't work, we know that the federal government completely blew it (both admins as well as the civilian agencies), we now know that the vaccine wasn't effective like a normal vaccine since you could still get it and spread it... we're 2.5 years later and we now have all this data that should convince any reasonable person of the above points (yours included). So that's what I'm referring to: why are people still arguing about mask and vaccine mandates when we now have the data to show they aren't effective? I'm one of those people who was completely in favor of mask and vaccine mandates because I bought into the fear of an unknown virus, but I've now completely flipped my position because we have the data that shows how ineffective these things are. The thing we should be arguing about is what should happen to repair the damage done not just by the virus but by the bungled response? Reparations? Reinstatement of servicemembers? More government spending? I really don't know.

8 hours ago, LumberjackAxe said:

The thing we should be arguing about is what should happen to repair the damage done not just by the virus but by the bungled response? Reparations? Reinstatement of servicemembers? More government spending? I really don't know.

I sympathize with your plight, and applaud your honest self-analysis.  To answer your questions:

step one: cancel existing mandates

step two: accountability from those in power who lied to us

step three: determine origin and respond with wrath 

Reconciliation is impossible without accountability, and it starts with Fauci.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Color me shocked even though every one warned us not to give to kids (except the government).

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/evidence-grows-stronger-covid-vaccine-link-heart-issue-cdc-says-n1270339?fbclid=IwAR1jkWgQ2c-iS3odDmqABX-Hk7_BecPeZ1PEs9n7riR1SkAh9u-PAwbpubQ

Edited by bfargin
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo on Friday release the state's analysis of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, revealing an 84 percent "increased risk of cardiac-related death among men 18-39." Florida "will not be silent on the truth," he said.

https://thepostmillennial.com/florida-surgeon-general-covid-mrna-vaccine-found-to-cause-84-increase-in-death-for-men-ages-18-39?utm_campaign=64487

• Thanks 1

Research team pisses people off by creating new COVID-19 variant with 80% kill rate

The Boston University lab that did this has changed the narrative (like Fauci) and said this is not gain of function.  Apparently another lab in NC is doing the same thing.

Yes, this was done at a level 4 lab but there have been over 1,000 known lab leaks in the past few years.  Yes, we need to understand the virus in order to develop more therapeutics and vaccines but dear got with an 80% kill rate and being five times more transmissible one would think there should be some SERIOUS oversight and public discussion.

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Research team pisses people off by creating new COVID-19 variant with 80% kill rate

The Boston University lab that did this has changed the narrative (like Fauci) and said this is not gain of function.  Apparently another lab in NC is doing the same thing.

Yes, this was done at a level 4 lab but there have been over 1,000 known lab leaks in the past few years.  Yes, we need to understand the virus in order to develop more therapeutics and vaccines but dear got with an 80% kill rate and being five times more transmissible one would think there should be some SERIOUS oversight and public discussion.

Just trust them.  Lol

• Haha 1

Guest LumberjackAxe

That seems like standard media headline fear mongering. The original article doesn't sound so bad. Although I can't imagine how the OG 'rona had a 100% fatality rate in lab mice. In any case, it isn't worse than what emerged in Wuhan all those years ago.

The lab-made virus combined elements of the omicron variant with the original virus. The results were more deadly to mice than omicron, but less deadly than the original virus.

Scientists took the spike protein of an omicron variant of the virus and attached it to a virus of the original strain that spread around the world in 2020. The goal was to study why omicron has a lower rate of severe infections. 

The new, fused virus was then compared to naturally-occurring omicron virus samples. This was done to determine whether the mutations in the omicron spike protein were what caused omicron’s lower levels of severity and increased ability to evade immunity. 

However, the hybrid virus created by BU’s researchers still killed 80% of the lab mice infected with it, making it more deadly than the natural omicron variants. It is crucial to note that the original virus killed 100% of the lab mice exposed to it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lab Leak.

Report from US Senate Committee. https://www.help.senate.gov/ranking/newsroom/press/senate-help-committee-minority-oversight-staff-releases-interim-report-analyzing-origins-of-covid-19-pandemic

An Analysis of the Origins of the COVID-19 Pandemic Interim Report
Senate Committee on Health Education, Labor and Pensions Minority Oversight Staff
October 2022

• Substantial evidence suggests that the COVID-19 pandemic was the result of a research-related incident associated with a laboratory in Wuhan, China. A research-related incident is consistent with the early epidemiology showing rapid spread of the virus exclusively in Wuhan with the earliest calls for assistance being located in the same district as the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s (WIV) original campus in central Wuhan. The WIV is an epicenter of advanced coronavirus research, where researchers have collected samples of and experimented on high-risk coronaviruses.
  • This report describes a pattern of persistent biosafety problems at the WIV as indicated by a series of patents and procurements relevant to the biocontainment of a highly-pathogenic virus, like SARS-CoV-2. Also outlined in this report are a series of management and training concerns at the WIV further indicating biosafety problems and an unsafe work environment for laboratory personnel. The research-related incident hypothesis also explains the low genetic diversity of the earliest known SARS-CoV-2 human infections and the failure to identify an intermediate host and any animal infections pre-dating human COVID-19 cases.
  • This investigation’s interim report concludes that SARS-CoV-2 and the resulting COVID-19 global pandemic was, more likely than not, the result of a research-related incident associated with coronavirus research in Wuhan, China.   

PDF: https://www.help.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/report_an_analysis_of_the_origins_of_covid-19_102722.pdf

• Thanks 2