COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

COVID is over given the new CDC guidance.  Symptoms or no symptoms, vaccinated or unvaccinated, no need to wear masks or quarantine, just reflect on personal choices (as it’s always been).  This is as close as we will ever get to an official announcement: “go back to normal, it’s over.”  

By implication, this new CDC stance is tacit acknowledgement that the vaccines and boosters are worthless. 

image.jpeg.bc727d02fcae8beb9dc50853959a9864.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Sim said:

655113536e63b85f.png.51748ae662d1628e26def6178d26a454.png

Absolutely STUNNING news that is being ignored.  I think we are at three studies now that show lasting changes to you DNA if you received the MRNA vaccine, including the ability to pass those changes on to offspring.  But Faucci and the government doesn't lie...

I passed on the booster after my wife and I had out anti-bodies tested and discovered our protein spike numbers were still over 2500.  How will manifest in our bodies over the next 10-20 years...

37 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Absolutely STUNNING news that is being ignored.  I think we are at three studies now that show lasting changes to you DNA if you received the MRNA vaccine, including the ability to pass those changes on to offspring.  But Faucci and the government doesn't lie...

I passed on the booster after my wife and I had out anti-bodies tested and discovered our protein spike numbers were still over 2500.  How will manifest in our bodies over the next 10-20 years...

Agreed, this is stunning.  I’m curious how it will manifest in infants who received the shots.  

Too big to wrap our minds around at the moment, but I support any journalist who continues to follow this story through the years to come.

• Like 1

Do you have any links to the studies? Everything I try to search just brings me to a 2020 study or the CDC website.

963254bb8c54fc39349ce4bcaf663f3d.gif
ClearedHot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not being facetious. If there’s data out there, it’s worth taking a look at.

We all made decisions based on what we knew and believed at the time.

Delta was the prevalent variant up my way last winter. A lot of people got vax/boosted up here (myself included) because the hospital data showed the majority of those in critical care were unvaxxed. That wasn’t the case in other parts of the country.

The news has been COVID quiet. No more money in it and it’s a new administration so no more gloom and doom. People are burned out and it’s not a threat anymore.

It would be interesting to see what happens moving forward now that “COVID’s over”…which I believe to be true.

People said that if you got the vax you’d be dead in 6 months. I’m still here.

Some people said it would affect birth rates. Hasn’t yet around here and we are a highly vaccinated area.

If the protein or the mRNA is persistent in the body, that’s disconcerting and ID like to read more about it.

Time will tell I guess.
  • Like 1

Scooter - This was the first study that came out of Sweden (https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73). I believe there is a more current one but I am on the road and don't have the link with me.

I have a good friend who is a govt employee and refused the vaccine, she has an ongoing court case and has sent me several of the studies her lawyers are using in her case.  The study above got a lot of attention and was immediately labeled misinformation, not because it is not true but because the study was conducted in the lab (with actual human liver cells), but not in actual humans, I think actual humans is the next phase.  Regardless, in the lab with human cells there was a VERY concerning change as expressed in these lines form the abstract:

We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase. Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.

"Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells.

This was NOT supposed to happen, we were repeatedly assured that the MRNA simply stimulated an immune response and would not be integrated into our cells.  At least in the lab that has been shown to be untrue.

I am not anti-vaccine and nitwits like Captain Morgan are free to ignore science but I find this very troubling. I understand a global pandemic may be a reason to take risk and rush through a vaccine, but are just now getting to longer-term studies that show long-term impacts.   Again, there is still debate about this study, some even called it modeling and while some protein experts in particular say this is taken out of context or not possible, I do find it interesting that the CDC quietly removed some vaccine information off their website related to how long the material stays in your body.  Maybe it is just me but having the government move the goal post is very concerning.

Archived CDC website

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 7.59.21 PM.png

https://web.archive.org/web/20220721092000/https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

Latest version of CDC websiteScreen Shot 2022-08-14 at 7.59.07 PM.png

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html?fbclid=IwAR0XSR1myc07zPdaCg1EMBoLEmxHzaP244hj4jq7MQcdOM3rM80wZIt7lKs

• Like 2

17 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

COVID is over given the new CDC guidance.  Symptoms or no symptoms, vaccinated or unvaccinated, no need to wear masks or quarantine, just reflect on personal choices (as it’s always been).  This is as close as we will ever get to an official announcement: “go back to normal, it’s over.”  

By implication, this new CDC stance is tacit acknowledgement that the vaccines and boosters are worthless. 

image.jpeg.bc727d02fcae8beb9dc50853959a9864.jpeg

Then why are installation commanders still enforcing mask mandates across the military? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dream big said:

Then why are installation commanders still enforcing mask mandates across the military? 

Because they are on the tail end of the policy whip…. And have no brains themselves.  Do you think those people became wing commanders by a proven track record of bold leadership? Or by dogmatic compliance?  

I expect many of those policies to quietly change, but some will remain. People are not rational beings, pride will factor into this.  And then one day a new wing commander will be asked publicly why he still requires masking and he will reply “that’s not my policy” and, just like blues Monday, we will slowly stop doing something everybody hates that has no benefit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

The current situation with the CDC is complete lunacy and not connected to science or logic. 

Recently the U.S. dropped the requirement for foreign visitors to show a negative test, they only have to prove they have been vaccinated.  As demonstrated by double vaccinated and double boosted Biden, the vaccine does NOT stop infection.  That means someone could have an active infection but as long as they are vaccinated....Come on in man.

There is a further disconnect playing out in the press surrounding Novak Djokovic who is not vaccinated.  He had COVID in November, his natural immunity is ikely much stronger than most people who were vaccinated when the vaccine first came out.  As of today they are not going to let him in the country to play in the U.S. Open. 

Oddly, this policy doesn't apply to illegals who are not vaccinated.  They show up at the border and under the Biden Administration...come on in man.

Again, I am not against the vaccine, I got it and the first booster, but we need some common sense here because this administration is flailing. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

The government is a joke.  Especially, at the federal level.  Everything is politicized and used in  the next election.   What do you expect from our leadership?  Guidance that makes sense.  Come on man.  I'm more worried about what pronoun to use on myself than covid.  Lol

• Like 2

I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/statement-anthony-s-fauci-md

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 7:22 PM, Sim said:

Brilliant scientist.  Also a narcissistic d-bag who no one voted for yet somehow set national economic and social policy...as a medical expert...    Good riddance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sim said:

WorkHereIsDone.thumb.jpeg.e401b4d67b19b72ff21e0ac2a2b909fd.jpeg

I don't always get my political wisdom from ham-fisted hyper biased cartoons.. but when I do its from the guy who's sucking trump off so hard he invariably portrays a 76 year old man as a fit beefcake. 

23CBAEEC-FFC3-46BB-B223-7D148AD6507C.jpeg.5501f2b6f5d9e4283a096adfa526948a.jpeg

Such compelling stuff. Much commentary. Wow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1