COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles. As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-022-01831-0

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/077-ORDER-GRANTING-CLASS-WIDE-PRELIMINARY-INJUNCTION-c25ace314ba32f40f8c6e1dfce73437e.pdf

The Court MODIFIES the Class as follows: All active-duty, active reserve, reserve, national guard, inductees, and appointees of the United States Air Force and Space Force, including but not limited to Air Force Academy Cadets, Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Cadets, Members of the Air Force Reserve Command, and any Airman who has sworn or affirmed the United States Uniformed Services Oath of Office or Enlistment and is currently under command and could be deployed, who: (i) submitted a religious accommodation request to the Air Force from the Air Force 1 s COVID-19 vaccination requirement, where the request was submitted or was pending, from September 1, 2021 to the present; (ii) were confirmed as having had a sincerely held religious belief substantially burdened by the Air Force's COVID19 vaccination requirement by or through Air Force Chaplains; and (iii) either had their requested accommodation denied or have not had action on that request. Excluded from this definition shall be any person within the above class who: (i) opts out, by delivering notice to the Government and Class Counsel in writing of their election to opt out, by electronic mail addresses to be filed with Court.

Defendants, and their officers, agents, servants, employees, and attorneys, and other people acting in concert or participation with them, who receive notice of this preliminary injunction, are PRELIMINARILY ENJOINED from: (i) taking, furthering, or continuing any disciplinary or separation measures against the members of the Class for their refusal to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, while keeping in place the current temporary exemption; such disciplinary or separation measures include, but are not limited to, "adverse administrative actions, non-judicial punishment, administrative demotions, administrative discharges, and courts-martial;" for the benefit of Defendants, this includes continuing any administrative separation or punitive processes or initiating the same

1 hour ago, LookieRookie said:

So does the 19 AF/CC grounding pilots that aren’t shot up count as adverse action?

Tinfoil hat: do we think it’s a coincidence that the recent fleet issues crop up immediately after the injunction update? 
image.jpeg.6f10c7a92f278c52f7592fe1dfcaf28a.jpeg

Edited by Standby
  • Haha 1

Had the 'Rona for what I believe was the first time about two months ago. First signs were ear infection type symptoms with a low-grade fever (99ish) by late night. Tested and was negative. Had a hard time sleeping between sweats and chills. The next day I felt weak, exhausted with chills every once in a while. Took Nyquil that night to sleep. Day 2.25, felt noticably better without fever, but then felt tired again by night time. Day 3, felt exhausted again with a mild fever again. All symptoms were controlled alternating Tylenol and Advil. Decided to test again; positive. Day 4, felt like a million bucks with no symptoms. Never really got a cough. Symptoms never came back. My wife's parents both got it on Day 3 and Day 6, assuming from me, and were over it in about 3-4 days as well. My FiL is 86. Overall, I have felt worse with some colds and the flu.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, brabus said:

According to DAL’s chief health officer (impressive med background), the new strain is weaker than the traditional flu. So yeah, everyone move on with life and stop buying into the bullshit. 

What letter we on these days? Zulu?

(Seriously though, is there a name for the new strain?)

On 7/25/2022 at 7:43 PM, Standby said:

People like this are allowed to vote…

A7BD1E11-4FC0-48E0-B5C3-A80E222D4664.jpeg

They should make a batch of covid tests that always pop positive.  

That would keep a lot of idiots from leaving their covid caves (homes). 

I feel like I could start another Jonestown for all the dumbasses in the USA and solve a few of our country's problems with a good batch of kool-aid (This is obviously a joke, I am not an advocate for mass murder...or am I?).

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

Sorry Taylor stay home and stay safe!!!

7BBE0487-0301-4E95-ADE4-D2BDC54707BB.png

Stop being insensitive Bashi. The rest of the world needs to suffer so that the .0000000000033% (repeating) of the population can not be inconvenienced with their personal problems. Also, please remember that high risk medical conditions did not exist before March-ish of 2020…and thus personal accountability for said high risk conditions was not required.  

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

Sorry Taylor stay home and stay safe!!!

7BBE0487-0301-4E95-ADE4-D2BDC54707BB.png

Yes.  That is called nature.  

• Haha 1