COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

Guest LumberjackAxe
1 hour ago, Blue said:

That link appears to go to a scientific paper, and the video is 25 minutes long.

Can you give a cliffs notes version of it all?

"Our study shows that [Pfizer Vaccine] can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if [Pfizer Vaccine]-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects. At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from [Pfizer Vaccine] is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed to demonstrate the effect of [Pfizer Vaccine] on genomic integrity, including whole genome sequencing of cells exposed to [Pfizer Vaccine], as well as tissues from human subjects who received BNT162b2 vaccination."

Still doesn’t make sense to me that if there are mask mandates why the vaccinated don’t have to wear masks. Hasn’t made any sense since the vaccine came out.

If you have the vaccine and covid with almost no symptoms you are just spreading it about.

Anyone explain that one?

Still doesn’t make sense to me that if there are mask mandates why the vaccinated don’t have to wear masks. Hasn’t made any sense since the vaccine came out.

If you have the vaccine and covid with almost no symptoms you are just spreading it about.

Anyone explain that one?

Prior to Omicron, the vaccine was thought to effectively reduce risk of and severity of infection. If you’re not infected, you can’t spread it; if the severity is reduced, then presumably the viral load and risk of spreading were also reduced.

Realistically, the “no-mask if you’re vaxed” policies were probably just to incentivize getting the jab.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Clearly COVID is being pivoted away from. It’s over. Thankfully. Although the deaths are higher this year. But doesn’t feel like it due to media turning down the fear mongering. 

I bet they’ll try to bring restrictions and masks back in the fall when we get a spike. 

85AE7625-0DF5-45B8-A48B-874EF9CC2FD7.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 4:13 PM, TheNewGazmo said:
On 2/28/2022 at 3:34 PM, BashiChuni said:
so i guess covid's over huh?
midterms coming up and a coordinated dropping of mask mandates, vax cards, vax mandates, etc
so scientific!

And Russia/Ukraine. COVID is definitely not as doom and gloom as the chance of nuclear war.

It never was, the hype was a convenient distraction from how incompetent the left’s president is.  What is it, never let a good crisis go to waste?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21562517-reed-oconnor-ruling

The new ruling means “anyone in the U.S. Navy whose religious accommodation from the vaccine mandate was denied is now protected from any sort of punishment or involuntary separation, things like that,” said Mike Berry, a lawyer with First Liberty Institute, which represents the plaintiffs in the case.

https://fb.watch/c40sAzGDis/

All of a sudden, he is stating that they haven't been using BLA compliant vaccines this whole time. This General is probably just misinformed or perhaps he is just an armchair lawyer. Who cares if the DoD follows the law, all vaccines are probably made well enough right? EUA, BLA who gives a shit?

is Matthes right, RV will be the first reigning AMA ...

21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3 - Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

image.thumb.png.fccd772a4628d85d034ea021bc5cdd89.png

But before we dig any further, the war is heating up. Keep your phones and TVs on at all times tuned to CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC etc. etc. 

Judge blocks Air Force discipline over vaccine objections (msn.com)

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — A federal judge has blocked the military from disciplining a dozen U.S. Air Force officers who are asking for religious exemptions to the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine.

The officers, mostly from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio, along with a handful of airmen and reservists, filed a lawsuit in February after their exemption requests were denied.

This probably pisses off the "follow all orders or else" crowd.

And I thought this Administration said the crisis is passed...

More power to 'em (pun intended).

1 hour ago, BashiChuni said:

Taking bets on federal travel mask mandates getting extended 

I think not. The polls are devastating, so they have to give on something. 

And apparently they are doubling down on homelessness, illegal immigration, trans nonsense, don't say gay, etc. So maybe they won't 🤷🏻‍♂️

At this point, the optimist in me is hoping this egregious abortion of the last 2 years (and especially the last year) has pissed so many people off that the far left has shot themselves in the foot 10 times over, and we'll see them and all of their bullshit shoved aside into the dark corner of the basement where they belong.

• Like 6

I've wandered into and out airport sans mask. My only encounter with anyone making a comment was a TSA lady at the Known Crew Member entry who asked "Do you have a mask?". I replied "Yes" and kept walking. She laughed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1