COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

23 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Explain

I worked two separate flights this week where an individual became confrontational with a flight attendant regarding mask wear.  One was physical and we requested the police upon arrival.  The second was verbal and the customer service supervisor we requested at the gate (just in case) elected to bring law enforcement with them.  

Flight crew are being put in a shitty spot with regard to this mask mandate and tensions continue to get worse. But none of that is news.

3 hours ago, pawnman said:

Is there some far-right website where these are collected, or do you just have a whole folder of these memes and infographics on your computer?

Imagine thinking it's far-right to believe the statements on that infographic 🤣

14 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

Imagine thinking it's far-right to believe the statements on that infographic 🤣

Well, there's this one, there's Gen Milley wearing make-up, there's the convoluted one about the Fed, there's the one from Robert E Lee...it's just starting to add up.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Well, there's this one, there's Gen Milley wearing make-up, there's the convoluted one about the Fed, there's the one from Robert E Lee...it's just starting to add up.  

plus you're a woman.jpg

21 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Dude, don’t do it to yourself.  Just ignore it, most everyone else here does, helps keep the threads more on point.

• Upvote 3

Update after getting my first Pfizer shot a week ago, I woke up yesterday with moderate pain in my right arm pit and sort of a pinched nerve (tingly) feeling in my arm all day (arm I got the shot in).  I could barely touch the area.  Wound up identifying it as a swollen lymph node, which is apparently normal and means the vaccine is "working".  In over 2+ pages of vaccination record, I've never gotten that side effect from any other vaccine I've received over the last 19+ years.  Pain relievers helped.  Today, the pain and tingling is pretty much gone.  I love being a science experiment!  Hopefully it's worth it.

53 minutes ago, TheNewGazmo said:

Update after getting my first Pfizer shot a week ago, I woke up yesterday with moderate pain in my right arm pit and sort of a pinched nerve (tingly) feeling in my arm all day (arm I got the shot in).  I could barely touch the area.  Wound up identifying it as a swollen lymph node, which is apparently normal and means the vaccine is "working".  In over 2+ pages of vaccination record, I've never gotten that side effect from any other vaccine I've received over the last 19+ years.  Pain relievers helped.  Today, the pain and tingling is pretty much gone.  I love being a science experiment!  Hopefully it's worth it.

It's not really a science experiment..but it's a gold mine for multiple researchers covering subjects from abnormal psych to advanced biochem...statistics..you name it.  It's not often that you get a huge cohort that will participate in a refusal of treatment that may save their life..when the endpoint may be death.....(but sooo hard on the medics)   BTW  my wife reported arm pain for a few weeks  and a friend had it for a few days..

28 minutes ago, Alpharatz said:

It's not really a science experiment..but it's a gold mine for multiple researchers covering subjects from abnormal psych to advanced biochem...statistics..you name it.  It's not often that you get a huge cohort that will participate in a refusal of treatment that may save their life..when the endpoint may be death.....(but sooo hard on the medics)   BTW  my wife reported arm pain for a few weeks  and a friend had it for a few days..

It is both a science experiment and a researcher's goldmine. 

Edited by dogfish78

On 8/14/2021 at 10:55 PM, VMFA187 said:

Can I get a “Hey!” from my fellow “terrorists?”

I can't stop laughing at this.

8897q0w7r0qw8e7r.jpg

2 hours ago, Guardian said:

Good watch, thanks for sharing. I'm curious how long Spotify will allow Rogan to question the official narrative.

Another case study from Singapore which concluded that "The mRNA vaccines are highly effective at preventing symptomatic and severe COVID-19 associated with B.1.617.2 infection. Vaccination is associated with faster decline in viral RNA load and a robust serological response. Vaccination remains a key strategy for control of COVID-19 pandemic.".

I like finding studies out of other countries because it (at least I think) takes the politicism out of the equation:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261295v1

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, Pooter said:

These horror stories of police arresting people on the beach or dragging people out of church are way overblown.  The media is going to over-report anything that will get views and outrage--similar to how they wayyyyy over-report police shootings of minorities.  

Regardless, I think this 'gubment better not take my rights' argument is really alarmist and simplistic.  The government doesn't want to be arresting solo beach goers just as much as said beach goers don't want to be arrested.  And how is this any different from a mandatory hurricane evacuation order?  The government tells people what they can and can't do all the time, and once the crisis passes, things return to normal.  Acting like this is some kind of slippery slope to a 1984 dystopian hellscape is pretty ridiculous. 

I'd even argue that the current crisis gives police better justification to arrest people not following the rules than a hurricane does.  If you disregard a mandatory evacuation at least the only person you're hurting is yourself.  In a pandemic, someone's flagrant disregard of public health guidance endangers other people too.  Do others have a constitutional right to not be infected by idiots who refuse to follow the rules?

Full disclosure: If it wasn't possible for church goers to infect others, I'd be all for them voluntarily gathering in the largest groups possible.  Disregarding public health guidance to worship your imaginary man in the sky is a beautiful example of both constitutional rights and natural selection.  

This post did NOT age well 🤡

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

Agreed. And isn’t the vaccine just for the symptoms? It can’t stop the virus from spreading especially when it can be carried by animals as well.

It's foolish people keep defending the institutions still. A year ago they said the "vaccine" (experimental genetic therapy drug) would prevent you from getting sick. As the truth has become too big to hide, even on the censored big technology platforms, the institutions have had to move the goalposts each time the truth spills over. Now we're at the point where the "vaccine" is to prevent worse symptoms. Which is puzzling for two reasons. Firstly, it's still not a real vaccine (in how it works), and secondly, it doesn't actually provide immunity.

The people who have never read a real history book, not the McGraw-Hill public school approved™️version, cannot fathom that their own government would use this a pretext for control. Thankfully it is becoming evident now to some of those people that we have to assert our God given rights and actually follow our federal and state constitutions because worldwide tyranny has reared it's ugly head this past year more than ever before, even after 9/11/01.

I've made several posts alluding to George Orwell's (Eric Blair) Animal Farm and 1984. I am grateful for them because they assisted me in me youth when studying government and sovereignty, which ultimately led to me rejecting my youthful support of "progressivism" (progress, for WHOM?). Those two books should provide most normies with a portal into the future they're supporting.