COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

8 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Never have I had an opponent in a debate prove my point for me so readily.

Screenshot_20210805-161505_Chrome.jpg

16 minutes ago, Prozac said:

Bwwaaahhaaahaaahhaaaa!!!! I guess we know you’re a troll now. Thanks for coming out of the closet. 

And what’s your arguments gentlemen? Can you not clearly see the dystopia we’re heading to by requiring a digital identification at every point in your life? Have you not read 1984? Brave New World?

12 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

And what’s your arguments gentlemen? Can you not clearly see the dystopia we’re heading to by requiring a digital identification at every point in your life? Have you not read 1984? Brave New World?

Sorry, I was too busy protesting the chemicals that turn frogs gay.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

Except the chemical Atrazine actually does do that. https://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

If you haven’t realized by now that Jones’ thing is to mix comedy with the information he presents you’re too far gone.

I do remember a truly hysterical bit about the Sandy Hook shooting.  Comic gold!

More people are vaccinated than not.  And a huge majority of the vaccinated people already blame the unvaccinated people for the continuing pandemic.
Anti-vaxxers were largely Trump supporters already.
If anything, I can see this boosting Biden's popularity, especially if it gets the spikes in Covid under control.

Where are you getting your stats? I heard a large portion of those who haven’t got the vaccine are the younger age group 18-30 which are largely Biden or Democrat supporters.

And how does that show that they are largely trump supporters? I didn’t read that correlation being drawn in the article. Or are you just making that jump? Also it does have a large number of Democrats who haven’t been vaccinated. It’s not like 1 or 2 percent. So it feels like you are trolling and being disingenuous.

8 minutes ago, pawnman said:

I do remember a truly hysterical bit about the Sandy Hook shooting.  Comic gold!

Scared to address what I said, coward? I easily refuted your comment because you fail to research any of this yourself, so instead of countering my argument you switch the narrative. Weak, but not surprising for a turbo-leftie. The fact that a political commentator like Jones spreads infinitely more patriotism from his studio than you ever have from your uniform is embarrassing. Stay mad.

12 minutes ago, pawnman said:

And now we're all wearing them...because the unvaccinated were supposed to be wearing them, but didn't. 

come on dude do you really believe that propaganda? you actually think a mask protects you? from a virus? when there's been no proof? lol.

7 minutes ago, Guardian said:

And how does that show that they are largely trump supporters? I didn’t read that correlation being drawn in the article. Or are you just making that jump? Also it does have a large number of Democrats who haven’t been vaccinated. It’s not like 1 or 2 percent. So it feels like you are trolling and being disingenuous.

Here ya go.  More than a third of Republicans think the vaccine has microchips to track you.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2021-07-23/coronavirus-vaccines-highlight-a-deadly-political-divide

80% of Democrats have gotten at least one dose. Less than half of Republicans have.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/what-drives-gop-resistance-to-vaccines-11623190392#aoh=16281995111471&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

Voting patterns predict vaccination rates better than race, education, or economic status.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/06/25/covid-19-vaccine-rates-donald-trump-joe-biden/

2 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

come on dude do you really believe that propaganda? you actually think a mask protects you? from a virus? when there's been no proof? lol.

Yeah, it's all a conspiracy from the DoD...to what end, I have no idea.  Maybe Biden is tracking metal particles in the masks? He's in bed with mask manufacturers to install tiny microphones in the masks to spy on you? 

Like...what do you think the end goal is here? Draw me the line from wearing a mask to taking over your life.

Seems like two things could make this easier on the public health side.

1. Actually approve a vaccine.

B. Tell people that it won’t prevent you from contracting or spreading the disease, but it will reduce any severe symptoms.

3. Recognize that it won’t be eradicated, and plenty of well intentioned people just won’t get a vaccine.

Edited by JBueno
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, it's all a conspiracy from the DoD...to what end, I have no idea.  Maybe Biden is tracking metal particles in the masks? He's in bed with mask manufacturers to install tiny microphones in the masks to spy on you? 
Like...what do you think the end goal is here? Draw me the line from wearing a mask to taking over your life.

General Chang? Is that you? Didn’t know you were still (t)rolling around here.

38 minutes ago, pawnman said:

This might be an area were those of us in disagreement can have a constructive conversation if we all assume the best of each other. I’ll start: no I do not think mask mandates are some weird DOD mind control experiment.  I think DOD bureaucrats are doing what all bureaucrats do: curry favor and survive by knowing which way the political winds blow.

I also don’t think masks have an appreciable difference on the spread of Covid. We can disagree about how the statistics read, but when I look at numbers & spikes worldwide that is my opinion.  Let’s not bother debating it, we probably disagree, just realize I hold that opinion in good faith.

so what is my answer to your question?  I think the mask debate is a giant distraction in order to divide us against each other as a population.  divided, we’re all at each other‘s throat‘s about who’s fault these episodic spikes are. And none of us are able to look up and give the obvious answer about who’s fault it is: the Chinese and the idiot scientists at NIH.  Our government accidentally funded a Chinese military bio weapon that was released on our population. Think for a moment about the implications of that statement. And then realize nobody’s doing anything about it, we’re all busy talking about whether or not third graders should wear one mask or two and yelling at Floridians for wearing none.

The Chinese are loaded with cash.  They have bought our media, many of our politicians are in their pocket. These are not fringe conspiracy theories.  What do we do? World War III? That’s not going to happen. An FBI investigation of NIH or some kind of bi-partisan origins probe would be helpful. But none of those things are going to happen either, and is there any good reason why not? 

I think our adversary, the Chinese, are deliberately waging information warfare against us.  The CDC and NIH are focused on the small shit and these smalltime debates because they are complicit in the origins of this pandemic.  Whether you agree or not, many people have a good reason to believe there is some weird ass hypocrisy going on: Americans are being blamed for choosing not to vaccinate their children By the same people importing Covid positive illegal immigrant children.  Church in CA = jail but BLM riots are encouraged to stop the “white supremacy pandemic.”  “Scientists” are saying these things, I mean seriously what the fuck?

Every mandate and piece of information is suspect coming from people obviously playing politics.  You’re a smart dude, tell me honestly d you not at all understand why rational people have serious reservations about what’s happening and are hesitant to just shut up and obey?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dogfish78 said:

Alex Jones, this guy, is a national treasure? Mmmmkay

I suppose you believe the moon landings were faked, chemtrails are real, Hillary is a child molester, and that the USAF is dropping “gay bombs” on enemies and, more importantly, it’s own troops. Gotcha. 

6483870C-BBA6-4961-B3AC-BB847CE962DD.webp

2 hours ago, dogfish78 said:

Didn’t know Marge Three Names posted on here?

52 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

This might be an area were those of us in disagreement can have a constructive conversation if we all assume the best of each other. I’ll start: no I do not think mask mandates are some weird DOD mind control experiment.  I think DOD bureaucrats are doing what all bureaucrats do: curry favor and survive by knowing which way the political winds blow.

I also don’t think masks have an appreciable difference on the spread of Covid. We can disagree about how the statistics read, but when I look at numbers & spikes worldwide that is my opinion.  Let’s not bother debating it, we probably disagree, just realize I hold that opinion in good faith.

so what is my answer to your question?  I think the mask debate is a giant distraction in order to divide us against each other as a population.  divided, we’re all at each other‘s throat‘s about who’s fault these episodic spikes are. And none of us are able to look up and give the obvious answer about who’s fault it is: the Chinese and the idiot scientists at NIH.  Our government accidentally funded a Chinese military bio weapon that was released on our population. Think for a moment about the implications of that statement. And then realize nobody’s doing anything about it, we’re all busy talking about whether or not third graders should wear one mask or two and yelling at Floridians for wearing none.

The Chinese are loaded with cash.  They have bought our media, many of our politicians are in their pocket. These are not fringe conspiracy theories.  What do we do? World War III? That’s not going to happen. An FBI investigation of NIH or some kind of bi-partisan origins probe would be helpful. But none of those things are going to happen either, and is there any good reason why not? 

I think our adversary, the Chinese, are deliberately waging information warfare against us.  The CDC and NIH are focused on the small shit and these smalltime debates because they are complicit in the origins of this pandemic.  Whether you agree or not, many people have a good reason to believe there is some weird ass hypocrisy going on: Americans are being blamed for choosing not to vaccinate their children By the same people importing Covid positive illegal immigrant children.  Church in CA = jail but BLM riots are encouraged to stop the “white supremacy pandemic.”  “Scientists” are saying these things, I mean seriously what the ?

Every mandate and piece of information is suspect coming from people obviously playing politics.  You’re a smart dude, tell me honestly d you not at all understand why rational people have serious reservations about what’s happening and are hesitant to just shut up and obey?

Based post.

9 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

Didn’t know Marge Three Names posted on here?

Cringe.

52 minutes ago, Prozac said:

Alex Jones, this guy, is a national treasure? Mmmmkay

I suppose you believe the moon landings were faked, chemtrails are real, Hillary is a child molester, and that the USAF is dropping “gay bombs” on enemies and, more importantly, it’s own troops. Gotcha. 

6483870C-BBA6-4961-B3AC-BB847CE962DD.webp

You have been outed as a CCP or a JIDF shill. They pay you what, $0.10 a post? Or is it $0.25? Shills never can make an argument, only lie and avoid.

1 hour ago, tac airlifter said:

I think our adversary, the Chinese, are deliberately waging information warfare against us.  The CDC and NIH are focused on the small shit and these smalltime debates because they are complicit in the origins of this pandemic.  Whether you agree or not, many people have a good reason to believe there is some weird ass hypocrisy going on: Americans are being blamed for choosing not to vaccinate their children By the same people importing Covid positive illegal immigrant children.  Church in CA = jail but BLM riots are encouraged to stop the “white supremacy pandemic.”  “Scientists” are saying these things, I mean seriously what the fuck?

You lose me with the "intentional bioweapon release" argument. It's clear that China is fucking us in the social media space and stealing our technology, but hanlon's razor clearly applies here. 

I know a decent number of scientists and they are invariably naive, idealistic people that would never envision a scenario where their work backfires and causes something like this.  They made a mistake and now we're all paying for it.  End of story. 

The idea this is an intentional bioweapon is just pure silliness. If you made a bioweapon to mess with the US why would the epicenter of the release be in your own country? Why would you choose an airborne, difficult to control, and not particularly deadly disease? Not to mention, we all know lockdowns and masking don't stop the problem, and China has many of the largest, most dense cities in the world which were "magically" not hit hard like every single other city in the world was. Now do we think this is because they beat covid? Or maybe they're lying about their numbers. Which do you think is easier for the government to pull off?

Also Alex Jones absolutely is a national treasure. Great entertainer. Horrific source for information though. Much like the swooning over Nostradamus's vague and asinine predictions, if you throw enough shit at the wall, some of it will stick. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pooter said:

You lose me with the "intentional bioweapon release" argument. It's clear that China is ing us in the social media space and stealing our technology, but hanlon's razor clearly applies here. 

I know a decent number of scientists and they are invariably naive, idealistic people that would never envision a scenario where their work backfires and causes something like this.  They made a mistake and now we're all paying for it.  End of story. 

The idea this is an intentional bioweapon is just pure silliness. If you made a bioweapon to mess with the US why would the epicenter of the release be in your own country? Why would you choose an airborne, difficult to control, and not particularly deadly disease? Not to mention, we all know lockdowns and masking don't stop the problem, and China has many of the largest, most dense cities in the world which were "magically" not hit hard like every single other city in the world was. Now do we think this is because they beat covid? Or maybe they're lying about their numbers. Which do you think is easier for the government to pull off?

Also Alex Jones absolutely is a national treasure. Great entertainer. Horrific source for information though. Much like the swooning over Nostradamus's vague and asinine predictions, if you throw enough shit at the wall, some of it will stick. 

I’ll take your opinion on Alex. I haven’t seen all his stuff (since it spans like 25 years), but I think from what I know of his early 2000s stuff is he may have went though a phase of where he made a lot of claims with weak backing, but I get where he’s coming from. When all the media/institutions lie to you, you’ve got to make your own assumptions with the information that you’ve got. He has actually toned it down a LOT and doesn’t make the same claims he used to without sources. For anyone interested in him, the Alex Jones/Joe Rogan interviews are a goldmine of comedy and a lot of truth.

The one thing I think of to address your China question is that the Chinese government doesn’t seem to have an issue with killing millions of its citizens. For example: Mao Zedong’s rule.

8 minutes ago, Pooter said:

The idea this is an intentional bioweapon is just pure silliness. If you made a bioweapon to mess with the US why would the epicenter of the release be in your own country?

Why would you choose an airborne, difficult to control, and not particularly deadly disease? Not to mention, we all know lockdowns and masking don't stop the problem, and China has many of the largest, most dense cities in the world which were "magically" not hit hard like every single other city in the world was. Now do we think this is because they beat covid? Or maybe they're lying about their numbers. Which do you think is easier for the government to pull off?

To be totally clear, I don't think it was an intentional release, though I am firmly in the camp that it was an accidental leak.

Thaaaaaat said, there are plenty of viable, and reasonable answers to all these questions. Ruling it out is premature. I think the most important thing to look at is how China maneuvers in a post-COVID world. How does the world become re-aligned, or how do things take shape in their favor (or against ours) in the near term future. Those questions will be far more illuminating than ever hoping for some smoking gun to be reported in the NYT or WSJ.

1. How about deniability? Worst case, is now "ooops, sorry everyone".

2. To create chaos and throw the world into turmoil. How about it doesn't need to be Captain Tripps/End of days. It just needs to fuck everything up economically. War by other means, and such...

11 minutes ago, ViperMan said:

To be totally clear, I don't think it was an intentional release, though I am firmly in the camp that it was an accidental leak.

Thaaaaaat said, there are plenty of viable, and reasonable answers to all these questions. Ruling it out is premature. I think the most important thing to look at is how China maneuvers in a post-COVID world. How does the world become re-aligned, or how do things take shape in their favor (or against ours) in the near term future. Those questions will be far more illuminating than ever hoping for some smoking gun to be reported in the NYT or WSJ.

1. How about deniability? Worst case, is now "ooops, sorry everyone".

2. To create chaos and throw the world into turmoil. How about it doesn't need to be Captain Tripps/End of days. It just needs to everything up economically. War by other means, and such...

We have definitely been in PsyOp/Cyber/Ecoconomic/Biological warfare for a while. You’re right. Remember all those invasive species seeds that came over in 2019 with addresses from China? Agrowarfare.

48 minutes ago, Pooter said:

You lose me with the "intentional bioweapon release" argument. 

Quote for me exactly where I said “intentional bioweapon release.”  Because I specifically said accidentally funded.  No idea why it was released; but an accident is more plausible than intentional to me.

Your entire post is predicated on me saying something I did not say.  

Edited by tac airlifter
Clarity