Finally done in Afghanistan?

FourFans

Just now, Shakermaker said:

@ClearedHot Thanks for the updates, our major networks are severely lagging with info.

It is heartbreaking. 

I have friends on the ground that are DESPERATELY trying to get their former Terps and other Afghan allies out.  I wish I could share more, heroic measures being taken to try and save the men who fought with us and their families. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fire4effect said:

If that's indeed the case we're all in now and it's game on. Or at least it better be.

Maybe this will be Biden's "red line..."  Either way, what a fucking mess that is just going to get worse in the coming days.  Good job and back slaps all around the table for our leaders.  We all know there is no possible way they could have foreseen something like this happening.  But wait, they knew of this was a possibility and planned for such a scenario.  That plan will surface any day now...

Edited by SocialD
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

Geeze... Awful

On a related note, a question:  Does the Taliban making the first move here, free us to operate a little more aggressively?

Not with the current imbecile in chief, maybe Austin will have the balls to do what is necessary!

6 minutes ago, dream big said:

Not with the current imbecile in chief, maybe Austin will have the balls to do what is necessary!

Why would you expect that?  The dumbest thing he did was shut down Bagram and left our military totally exposed at the Kabul Airport.

I am hearing the count of 10 killed is expected to go higher.

Edited by Springer