Finally done in Afghanistan?

FourFans

50 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

I am told the Taliban now has control of the MD-530's...for 's sake what have we done?

😂 The Emperor has no clothes.

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

I understood your drift, I just don't think secure borders align with any part of our current administration's thought process.

What is it? 200,000 illegal alien invaders a month on average cross the U.S. / Mexican border? Hilarious how people seem to think it's all Mexicans and not a worldwide conglomeration of people from the sh*tholes. Why hasn't the U.S. gov. used the military to secure the borders? It doesn't invoke Posse Comitatus since it would actually be fulfilling something in the U.S. Constitution for once. Oh wait, they don't actually want to secure the U.S.

To add onto this post, the DoD is saying they're going to house at minimum 30,000 Afghanistan "refugees" on Fort McCoy and Fort Bliss. If any of you have been awake for the past, oh ten years, you'll know they're not going to stop at 30,000, and they're not going to keep them on the military bases. Welcome the Trojan Horse with open arms my friends, because if you don't the DHS will label you a domestic terrorist.

Blood, limbs, lives, and money all for nothing. Remember this.

Edited by dogfish78

48 minutes ago, RedEye1911 said:

Who made the decision to close Bagram before we had every "soft target" out of the country?

THAT PERSON is responsible for ALL of this. THAT PERSON needs to be named.

I am actually ashamed at this point.

I’m sure Bagram is still a defendable fortress.  I wonder how much thought is being given to retaking it.  I bet the 82nd brought their chutes to Kuwait when they showed up there a couple days ago.  Bagram is roughly 35 miles from Kabul.  I’ve made the hop in 7 to 10 minutes in the Herk.  There’s going to have to be a safer place to operate/refuel/organize from other than the Kabul airport.  You bring 5,000 troops into Kabul, you are going to have to get them out….  

I don’t think there is any thought of retaking anything. Sad as it is, we need the Taliban to keep the airport, whether it is Kabul or Bagram, secure as the last plane leaves. So far from what I’ve read they haven’t attacked us at the airport which makes sense because they don’t want us to come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think there is any thought of retaking anything. Sad as it is, we need the Taliban to keep the airport, whether it is Kabul or Bagram, secure as the last plane leaves. So far from what I’ve read they haven’t attacked us at the airport which makes sense because they don’t want us to come back.

This may be our saving grace. They don’t want up back. If they shoot down a C17, I would imagine we would be back in there tomorrow.

Can't confirm anything, but I suspect there's a quid pro quo with the Taliban now. They haven't attacked us at all (how easy would it be to lob mortars from the city?) that I'm aware of. We must have told them to let us get our people out and then it's yours but if you mess with us, everything you just gained is going to get the Linebacker II treatment. 

21 minutes ago, HAWDINGL said:

Sad as it is, we need the Taliban to keep the airport, whether it is Kabul or Bagram, secure as the last plane leaves. 

We now have to ask the enemy we’ve been fighting for 20 years to secure the airfield so that we can evacuate our forces.  If they don’t, it’s going to turn into an absolutely awful situation.  More than it already is.  

5 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Germany says they have 10,000 people they need to get out.  Complete and utter shit show!

According to German media, none of the German aircraft that were earlier launched to rescue citizens have been able to land in AFG. They've all been diverted to Uzbekistan.

What are the chances the Taliban will be seeking stranded foreign nationals for a GITMO prisoner exchange?

44 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

U.S. Citizens - Shelter in place, your only way out is to fill out this form.  YGTBSM!

E81yheTWYAAlmjA?format=jpg&name=medium

LMFAO. "Please be patient and allow 8 to 12 business days for your Repatriation Assistance Request form to be considered. All decisions are final. Thank you for paying your taxes." - U.S. Afghanistan Embassy, probably

This keeps getting more hilarious. It's HAPPENING.

36 minutes ago, Danger41 said:

Can't confirm anything, but I suspect there's a quid pro quo with the Taliban now. They haven't attacked us at all (how easy would it be to lob mortars from the city?) that I'm aware of. We must have told them to let us get our people out and then it's yours but if you mess with us, everything you just gained is going to get the Linebacker II treatment. 

Sounds plausible considering the military clearly allowed the Taliban to get ahold of all those weapons, vehicles, and equipment left behind.

1629128329797.png

1629128094501.jpg

16 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

LMFAO. "Please be patient and allow 8 to 12 business days for your Repatriation Assistance Request form to be considered. All decisions are final. Thank you for paying your taxes." - U.S. Afghanistan Embassy, probably

SECDEF/JCS/SECSTATE need to resign or be fucking fired

SOMEONE needs to be held accountable for this shit show

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

SECDEF/JCS/SECSTATE need to resign or be ing fired

SOMEONE needs to be held accountable for this shit show

Maybe if the Generals weren't appointed establishment stooges they would actually do something. All worried about losing their job, their post-military corporate "defense" gig, or future political election chances. An unlawful or unjust order need not be followed. When you make the military a career, you kiss feet lest you get fired. Makes one ponder harder on why the Founding Fathers wanted no standing military when not in wartime.

“I, xyz, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

This simple oath should provide the guidance needed to those necessary.

Edited by dogfish78

31 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

Good lord.  The only thing missing in the instructions is the requirement for a negative COVID test.

Edited by DUNBAR
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DUNBAR said:

Good lord.  The only thing missing is the requirement for a negative COVID test.

😆 How could I have missed that requirement?? You're correct.

Transgender USAF veteran trapped in Taliban takeover of Kabul (losangelesblade.com)

Broken tranny-arrow! Broken tranny-arrow! We HAVE to go back because of a transgender USAF veteran! Send in the troops we MUST save our precious tranny! We cannot possibly allow the regime to be made a mockery of. Mister Thomas WILL come home.

Helen of Troy moment when?

MRTHOMAS-Facebook-e1629054106504.jpg

Edited by dogfish78

8 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

😆 How could I have missed that requirement?? You're correct.

Transgender USAF veteran trapped in Taliban takeover of Kabul (losangelesblade.com)

Broken tranny-arrow! Broken tranny-arrow! We HAVE to go back because of a transgender USAF veteran! Send in the troops we MUST save our precious tranny! We cannot possibly allow the regime to be made a mockery of. Mister Thomas WILL come home.

Helen of Troy moment when?

MRTHOMAS-Facebook-e1629054106504.jpg

I just spit my coffee out

15 minutes ago, Danger41 said:

So you have a problem with getting an American out of Kabul? 

The point being, the regime has pushed globohomo worldwide, to include Afghanistan (via "democracy"), and within our own military by paying for/forced acceptance of trannies (mentally ill people who need help); and the regime has now pulled out of Afghanistan pathetically in a demoralization attempt of our people, and NOW it is scrambling to rescue the civilians it left there in the first place. They are toying with us if you cannot tell. Check out the amount of mil. veterans that are leaving work today because they're having breakdowns. China/Globalists have been given the red carpet.

Edited by dogfish78