Want fighters, age limited?

Yeah so I would wager you all voted for Hillary Clinton in the election cause you all sound like a bunch of whipped liberal leftists. If I knew any better than I would say you guys probably aren't even fighter pilots and pose as them on the internet to seem cool because you missed out on the dream. You all are a bunch of self entitled pricks who are extremely negative and extremely discouraging. Why would I even want to be your wingman? You all seem like God's gift to the world. Enjoy your lives! If you're living the dream then you certainly wouldn't be spending the enormous amounts of time on this website spreading horrible negativity and spend more time studying how to fly fighter jets better. I wish you all the best and I hope to never see you in real life, that would be a huge disappointment. 

When I started rushing unit, the number one rule I heard from everyone I talked to about the process was “Don’t be a douche”.

How do you think you’re doing in that regard?

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

That didn’t take long. They usually last a couple posts before going straight to self-elimination.

I’m gonna give you some advice, take it or leave it. This was tame compared to how it is in the real flying community. If you get offended just because people call you out that maybe you aren’t as “desperate” an applicant as you would like to think, then you should either grow some thicker skin or quit now, because you aren’t going to make it.

That’s not me being a dick either. That’s just 100% honest truth. People here are willing to help but check yourself.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Duck said:

That didn’t take long. They usually last a couple posts before going straight to self-elimination.

I’m gonna give you some advice, take it or leave it. This was tame compared to how it is in the real flying community. If you get offended just because people call you out that maybe you aren’t as “desperate” an applicant as you would like to think, then you should either grow some thicker skin or quit now, because you aren’t going to make it.

That’s not me being a dick either. That’s just 100% honest truth. People here are willing to help but check yourself.

This.  Also, the internet is not as anonymous as some people think.  There are a ton of bros doing hiring on this board.  What do you think will happen when they put two and two together with a 31 year old in real estate with mediocre scores and a letter of rec from a lieutenant?  

Rule #1: Don't be a douche.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did the Buckley wannabe just resurface?  

Bro, if you can't take a little criticism from guys who probably have a few thousand hours in fast movers, 4 ship flight leads, IP's, patch wearers, and especially a fighter squadron commander who certainly has more important things to do than give you his honest opinion then how do you expect to make it through UPT??? There's a reason the ones who get fighters have really good scores and are highly intelligent. 

By God if you make it to UPT with your current attitude and quibbling you'll find yourself at a CR before you can even have your Ops Limits memorized! 

Now that you've learned Rule #1 it's time to learn Rule #2:

Never miss an opportunity to shut the f*** up

Edited by Magic24
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, DesperateApplicant said:

Yeah so I would wager you all voted for Hillary Clinton in the election cause you all sound like a bunch of whipped liberal leftists. If I knew any better than I would say you guys probably aren't even fighter pilots and pose as them on the internet to seem cool because you missed out on the dream. You all are a bunch of self entitled pricks who are extremely negative and extremely discouraging. Why would I even want to be your wingman? You all seem like God's gift to the world. Enjoy your lives! If you're living the dream then you certainly wouldn't be spending the enormous amounts of time on this website spreading horrible negativity and spend more time studying how to fly fighter jets better. I wish you all the best and I hope to never see you in real life, that would be a huge disappointment. 

Guys, this dude has uncovered my true identity... I am just a fat, prick, internet troll pretending to be a fighter pilot. Damn... it was fun while it lasted

image.png.61a315f4ec21292d9f5feb0ecb9e38d8.png

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, fire4effect said:

So where did you deploy with the Army and what was your job if you don't mind my asking? I know after a deployment I was thankful to be able to live pretty much anywhere in the good old USA with running water and a toilet. LOL

Never been a fighter pilot but I know it does take a lot of different moving parts in the military  to "prevent war if possible and win a war if necessary" which is what we ultimately all strive to do. Hope you find the place that works for you.

All deference to Duck but I've never turned down a BJ no matter where she was on the scale😎

OK minus 5 pts for lack of SA on my part😬. I misread and thought he had been a SGT in the Army. And Duck has never turned down a BJ. But the rest of my post stands👍

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Good for you guys, I don't give AF what you say or think. I'm going to get picked up to either fly the F-35 or F-22 and prove you wrong. What you think of me doesn't matter, your snowflake opinion is worthless to me. Have fun complaining about me on here, looks like that is the only thing going on in your lives! Pathetic you took that much time to reply to me on a Saturday night. Don't have any better plans? Whatever. Have a good life people, your opinion has no bearing on my future. See you in UPT. 

• Downvote 6

Good for you guys, I don't give AF what you say or think. I'm going to get picked up to either fly the F-35 or F-22 and prove you wrong. What you think of me doesn't matter, your snowflake opinion is worthless to me. Have fun complaining about me on here, looks like that is the only thing going on in your lives! Pathetic you took that much time to reply to me on a Saturday night. Don't have any better plans? Whatever. Have a good life people, your opinion has no bearing on my future. See you in UPT. 

Thanks for the comedy. Preciate it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DesperateApplicant said:

He's going to do well at UPT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:00 AM, DesperateApplicant said:

L O L. You sound like a 13 year old, not a 31 year old.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1