FY20 TFOT Class TLNs

On 7/8/2019 at 7:26 PM, elvis said:

My package was sent in, in April and medical in May and haven't heard a word of anything. Haven't even heard if my package was approved. 

Was your's the week of may 20th? If so me neither, recruiter finally got someone to answer and apparently only dental and optometry have been certified so far. 

2 hours ago, rudderrightmore said:

Was your's the week of may 20th? If so me neither, recruiter finally got someone to answer and apparently only dental and optometry have been certified so far. 

It was, actually was just told my package was approved by NGB yesterday and my recruiter was asking for my FC1. That might start moving something, hopefully. Maybe waivers have something to do with it too.

21 hours ago, elvis said:

It was, actually was just told my package was approved by NGB yesterday and my recruiter was asking for my FC1. That might start moving something, hopefully. Maybe waivers have something to do with it too.

Same here, I'm that giraffe that needs the height waiver to tell me I can't fly the T38 even though I was hired by a C130 unit 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rudderrightmore said:

Same here, I'm that giraffe that needs the height waiver to tell me I can't fly the T38 even though I was hired by a C130 unit 🤷‍♂️

Now if that doesn't describe big blue, I don't know what does. I talked to training today and they're getting my forms to get TFOT dates going though. Hopefully you don't need the FC1 approved to get those dates. Also, at least you got released on Wednesday..I had to wait around with those dang active guys

9 minutes ago, elvis said:

Now if that doesn't describe big blue, I don't know what does. I talked to training today and they're getting my forms to get TFOT dates going though. Hopefully you don't need the FC1 approved to get those dates. Also, at least you got released on Wednesday..I had to wait around with those dang active guys

Unfortunately AFRC requires a stamped FC1 before they'll gain you and give dates. And yeah, I took a nice 2 day tour of the museum 🙂

• 1 month later...

Bump... 

Has any of you guard members received a FY20 TFOT/IFT/UPT/CSO/RPA/ABM yet? I checked with my unit a few weeks ago and word was that NGB was still waiting to see what they would be allocated at the annual PFT conference (which was last week). If any of you have received your slot for FY 20 already, then they should be trickling down to its respective units in order of approved package received at A3OC.

Any word?

Edited by CharlieHotel47
spelling

I got TLN last week for OCT 15 TFOT and been told I'm going to ENJJPT but no dates for that. Fighter Guard unit, also don't have to attend IFT.

Nice! You got exactly the news I was hoping to get. But I haven’t gotten dates yet.

Thanks bros. My package was approved last week. Waiting on UPT dates (prior service rotor guy). Hoping I am not at the very end of the queue.

Don’t worry, you’re not! I’m still waiting on approval from NGB!

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app