Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Shazaam

Dragon 1 Flight - 2 Dragon (Ship) Mission Checkrides

Studs: Daenerys/Drogon & Jon/Rhaegal 

Daenerys - Q-1E (On altitude and shacked airspeed with great all around SA. Amazing lead.)

Jon Snow - Q-3 (Worst wingman ever & horrible SA. Always out of position. No BDA checks attempted. Inconsistent support for lead during flight. Broke formation to roll in on Night King. Did not perform lost wingman procedure, which resulted in mid-air dragon collision.) 

Edited by Shazaam

48 minutes ago, Majestik Møøse said:

Both hook for route abort procedures after entering inadvertent IMC.

Also, do those things have to refill those flame tanks or what? They looked to be conserving their ability to rain death until the armies merged.

Like my ex-wife, they have to occasionally take a breath between spewing hate and discontent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Hound had wine goggles on and turned down a nice lady? Hound will smash Arya. Taking bets right here.

That planning meeting eerily reminded me of a staff meeting. Where everyone just wanted Sansa to STFU so you can go home. Didn't she hide out in the crypt during the battle?

This episode made you go:

tenor (4).gif

Edited by Shazaam

On 5/6/2019 at 9:50 AM, Hacker said:

Danerys has needed to hire an ALO for quite some time.  Her dragon tactics have been ass for more than just this season.

What do you expect for someone with a senior officer qual who insists on getting first pick of the sorties? And based on the last episode she has a poor understanding of how far she can trespass a WEZ.

• Upvote 1

Who else couldn't see $hit during episode 3 because it was so damn dark? Like WTF is happening right now? I had to rewatch it in vivid tv mode.

Danerys spent a lot of time in the vault and mission planning before the second to last episode. Damn, she killed the Westeros IADS aka Scorpion. 

Edited by Shazaam
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shazaam said:

I'm calling BS on the arrow that hit her dragon. No way in hell those arrows would have been accurate in the bay with zero accountability for winds. 

Okay - just so we're clear........ In the story that includes 3 fire-breathing dragons, hatched inside a funeral pyre by a chick (inside the same fire) who rides said dragons, commands their actions, and also happens to be in love with a guy who was stabbed to death and brought back to life by another chick who births an assassin shadow to kill a rival king.............

You're drawing the line at BS windage?  😉

Edited by JeremiahWeed
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Okay - just so we're clear........ In the story that includes 3 fire-breathing dragons, hatched inside a funeral pyre by a chick (inside the same fire) who rides said dragons, commands their actions, and also happens to be in love with a guy who was stabbed to death and brought back to life by another chick who births an assassin shadow to kill a rival king.............
You're drawing the line at BS windage? 

We are talking about Shazaam/Harley Quinn here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, JeremiahWeed said:

You're drawing the line at BS windage?  😉

3 dragons who can change their gender. Some next level stuff. Mind blown.

Edited by Shazaam

On 5/13/2019 at 8:22 AM, Bigred said:

Looks like Danerys took a page out of the ‘Curtis Lemay’s method of attacking a city’ playbook.

Killing Japanese didn't bother me very much at that time... I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal.... Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let that bother you, you're not a good soldier. 

There are no innocent civilians. It is their government and you are fighting a people, you are not trying to fight an armed force anymore. So it doesn't bother me so much to be killing the so-called innocent  bystanders. 

Curtis Lemay

• Upvote 1