March ARB FTU for Active Duty?

Was wondering if anyone has heard of active duty guys heading to March for MQ-9 FTU.  I heard that a few people have been getting sent to Syracuse instead of Holloman but haven't found anyone that has been sent to March, other than guard folks. 

On 2/2/2019 at 4:07 PM, Seeker21 said:

Was wondering if anyone has heard of active duty guys heading to March for MQ-9 FTU.  I heard that a few people have been getting sent to Syracuse instead of Holloman but haven't found anyone that has been sent to March, other than guard folks. 

I knew of a handful of guys that went though March 2-3 years ago. I have excaped the RPA life but last I heard 6 ish months ago from the functional was that they were trying to open up March and Syracuse to AD instructors and students 

Update for anyone interested.  Just found out through the chain that March is in the works and should be active in the future but no ETA.  Syracuse is already up and running.  Each location is supposed to service the follow-on bases in its region. (if your orders are to Creech don't expect to attend training at Syracuse)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I recently heard from my squadron DO that March has been pulling back their class allocations for only ANG.  They even took away some of the Reserve allocations as well.  It is not impossible, but Holloman and Syracuse are much more likely for active duty.

My class had 12 MQ-9 guys after the drop, and the IQT allocation was 9x Holloman (all AD), 1x Syracuse (AD), and 2x March (both Guard). Studs were asked to rank IQT options but told to expect Holloman UFN.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update, my class dropped 4 March spots, 3 AD and 1 Guard.  We had a bunch of guys drop Syracuse too, all AFSOC guys heading to Cannon.  Looks like Holloman is pretty backed up and they are trying to get people through IQT any way they can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...