Concealed Carry

LICECUB

25 minutes ago, matmacwc said:

-100 coolness and reputation, you're outside the circle of trust.

LOL that remind me of our last TDY to DM.  I'm leading the first 4-ship out the gate, and since we're TDY and we get last pick of airspace, it was ballz early (first t/o for the day).  Controller says, bring on the the noise complaints, you're cleared takeoff...  Holy crap did they ever pour in!  Apparently, those north of the 10 don't like us.  I think some of the complaints made it to the the base before I hit the airspace.  Sadly many are retired military who, "know how them jets should be flying..."  Reminds me how fortune we are that our city loves us...I'm often approached when in uniform by people who are mad that we don't fly low enough or loud enough over their houses.  🤣 

Back on topic, we can carry onto base, but still have to keep it locked in the car.  Argued for days with the SF shirt (buddy from my enlisted days) on this.  His argument is that his guys who know who is who...  I've seen your reaction time, I'm not worried about being confused by our cops as the perp...I'm more worried about the minutes before they show up.  

Edited by SocialD
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SocialD said:

LOL that remind me of our last TDY to DM.  I'm leading the first 4-ship out the gate, and since we're TDY and we get last pick of airspace, it was ballz early (first t/o for the day).  Controller says, bring on the the noise complaints, you're cleared takeoff...  Holy crap did they ever pour in!  Apparently, those north of the 10 don't like us.  I think some of the complaints made it to the the base before I hit the airspace.  Sadly many are retired military who, "know how them jets should be flying..." 

Back on topic, we can carry onto base, but still have to keep it locked in the car.  Argued for days with the SF shirt (buddy from my enlisted days) on this.  His argument is that his guys who know who is who...  I've seen your reaction time, I'm not worried about being confused by our cops as the perp...I'm more worried about the minutes before they show up.  

Sadly my plane makes very little noise, but our base carry policy is the same, and I got the same explanation as you. There are many people in my squadron that shoot almost every week, do 3 gun, etc that  I trust way more that waiting 5 minutes for SF to show up with a bunch of A1Cs that never shot before there military expierence 

6 hours ago, matmacwc said:

-100 coolness and reputation, you're outside the circle of trust.

Errr, I was not the complainant, but the USAF uniform Air Staff guy responding/writing the "fcuk off" letter, hence my familiarity with the genre.

USAF                                                                                                                                   XX May 19XX

Pentagon, Washington, DC 69690

Dear Treehugger,

On behalf of the United States Air Force, let me thank you for bothering us with your complaint about the jet noise you experienced while consulting your chakra (or, more likely, male calf) in the Spongataxdollar National Preserve on Thursday, XX April 19XX.

Upon investigation, the noise was caused by a USAF aircraft; specifically, an F-16.  It was part of a mission where four F-16s practice aerial combat against four F-15s in a scenario we call dissimilar aerial combat (DACT).  Similar to you wrestling naked with a member of the female gender, our pilots practice against dissimilar aircraft so that they have to learn to react to and defeat an enemy who likely flies a different airplane than our forces.

But, although the culprit in your complaint was an F-16, it was flying against the F-15 who's crew force has become one of the most inclusive communities within our Air Force.  In fact, the special "closeness" of  one F-15 pilot with his enlisted crew chief has made his unit, er, sts, the pride of the burgeoning LGBT industry.  We expect such closeness to only increase in the years ahead.

So rest assured, your United States Air Force stands ready to protect you and your deviant way of life without judging you.  We are sure you will do the same for us.

Again, thank you for your interest in national defense.

Sincerely,

Maj Brickhistory, USAF

outside rower, galley 4D971

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Errr, I was not the complainant, but the USAF uniform Air Staff guy responding/writing the "fcuk off" letter, hence my familiarity with the genre.

USAF                                                                                                                                   XX May 19XX
Pentagon, Washington, DC 69690
Dear Treehugger,
On behalf of the United States Air Force, let me thank you for bothering us with your complaint about the jet noise you experienced while consulting your chakra (or, more likely, male calf) in the Spongataxdollar National Preserve on Thursday, XX April 19XX.
Upon investigation, the noise was caused by a USAF aircraft; specifically, an F-16.  It was part of a mission where four F-16s practice aerial combat against four F-15s in a scenario we call dissimilar aerial combat (DACT).  Similar to you wrestling naked with a member of the female gender, our pilots practice against dissimilar aircraft so that they have to learn to react to and defeat an enemy who likely flies a different airplane than our forces.
But, although the culprit in your complaint was an F-16, it was flying against the F-15 who's crew force has become one of the most inclusive communities within our Air Force.  In fact, the special "closeness" of  one F-15 pilot with his enlisted crew chief has made his unit, er, sts, the pride of the burgeoning LGBT industry.  We expect such closeness to only increase in the years ahead.
So rest assured, your United States Air Force stands ready to protect you and your deviant way of life without judging you.  We are sure you will do the same for us.
Again, thank you for your interest in national defense.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                        Maj Brickhistory, USAF
                                                                                                                        outside rower, galley 4D971

Well done

it was flying against the F-15 who's crew force has become one of the most inclusive communities within our Air Force.  In fact, the special "closeness" of  one F-15 pilot with his enlisted crew chief has made his unit, er, sts, the pride of the burgeoning LGBT industry. 

It never gets old. Never!