FY 18 ACP take rate?

Merle Dixon

1 hour ago, Magnum said:

How can you say not much is being done?  They started a facebook page...

My boy was a functional at AFPC. He got fired after he didn't create a FB page. I was telling him I received a notification about the FB page my functional created. Definitely caused a flashback for him....

#1/10 FGOs/FB Creators

Edited by Shazaam
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Air V said:

Take rate for all eligibles is 20.3%

Take rate for initial eligibles of pilots on manned fixed-wing platforms is 34%

So how can we say we have "stemmed" the pilot shortage???

Air Force Stemmed Its Pilot Crisis, Chief Says 

A widespread shortage threatening the core of the Air Force’s mission appears under control

Edited by Klepto
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-08-08/air-force-believes-it-has-stemmed-the-pilot-shortage
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Air V said:

Take rate for all eligibles is 20.3%

Take rate for initial eligibles of pilots on manned fixed-wing platforms is 34%

School list doesn't drop until next week - that release will change things somewhat. It'll still be lower than desired & needed.

Chuck

1 hour ago, Klepto said:

So how can we say we have "stemmed" the pilot shortage???

Air Force Stemmed Its Pilot Crisis, Chief Says 

A widespread shortage threatening the core of the Air Force’s mission appears under control

AF: “We have a massive pilot shortage! They’re leaving in droves. We need more money to fix this.”

Congress: “You’re not getting more money, and It’s beginning to sound like you’ve been mismanaging your organization...”

AF: “Actually, we just fixed everything. We’re good now.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Chuck17 said:

School list doesn't drop until next week - that release will change things somewhat. It'll still be lower than desired & needed.

Chuck

Doesn't matter.  With the amount of people turning down school, every alternate and even some not on the alternates list will be going.  If you're not punching, and you're not a total shit bag, you're going to school.

8 hours ago, BADFNZ said:

Doesn't matter.  With the amount of people turning down school, every alternate and even some not on the alternates list will be going.  If you're not punching, and you're not a total shit bag, you're going to school.

Okay....

Im saying there will be an end of August bump based on the list going public, no comment on the quality of dudes - going merely a comment on the data.

Chuck

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BADFNZ said:

Today I learned I am a total shitbag, because I did not go to school.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

I guess I was the bottom ~25% of my year group according to the Air Force.  Maybe I should start working like the shit bag Big Blue believes I am.  Come in late, two hour lunch, gym at about 2, go home after the gym...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:
On 8/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, pawnman said:
I guess I was the bottom ~25% of my year group according to the Air Force.  Maybe I should start working like the shit bag Big Blue believes I am.  Come in late, two hour lunch, gym at about 2, go home after the gym...

It's pretty great, actually. Pays the same.

Spend a lot more time with your family and are a lot less stressed to. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, pawnman said:

You just described my last 2 years of AD.  No ragrets.